Fascinating.........North Korea, Unplugged.

Frickr

"dont point else you will start world war 3.."

i think that film will show many americans what they should be grateful to have.

Frickr,

mnmlh

I watched the whole thing too. Thanks for posting it up; I always try and watch/read North Korea related media. Brainwashed people running brainwashed people - scary.

mnmlh,

SmogTown

Man north korea is straight out of the twilight zone. Man a trip there would be something out of alice in wonderland :lol:. Glad I was born where I was.

SmogTown,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
SmogTown said:
Man north korea is straight out of the twilight zone. Man a trip there would be something out of alice in wonderland :lol:. Glad I was born where I was.
well close,.. I think Alice made it out of wonderland without Bill Clinton having to come get her. A visit to North Korea would be no fun, and you wouldn't even get to take pictures to remind yourself of the lack of fun you had.

I too am thankful to be born in a place with tolerable problems.
*edit*

Bruce@Zephyr,

Qbit

cannabanana
Frickr said:
i think that film will show many americans what they should be grateful to have.
You know I think that applies to just about anyone outside North Korea. When it comes to weed, I'd rather be in Southwestern China than most of the US.

Qbit,

lwien

Glad you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. When I was watching it I think I had my mouth open the whole time..........like, what the..?

Had to share.............

lwien,

aero18

vaporist
You all should watch the segment on Bogota and the poor people living in the sewers. Real tragedy.

aero18,

SmogTown

Yeah alot of freeky places in this world. I'd recommend the Liberia one or the Colombian Devil's breath vids. I am never going anywhere near those two places :o:uhoh:. Thanks for posting that link lwien just awesome :2c:.

SmogTown,
Top Bottom