Farah

PPN

Volute of Vapor
That's the name of my 12 years old black cat, sunday evening she came back with the face full of blood and a closed eye....and the veterinary found a lot of ammunitions for birds, she lost an eye.

I can't believe there is peoples able to shoot on cats, and I'm pretty sure it happened in my own property, I live in the wild and first neighbours are hundreds meters of my home. Since farah is old she never went far of home cause she likes to sleep on our couch. since the hunting season is closed I'm thinking about some kids trying their father's rifle....on cat!

I don't know if I can post a pic of Farah....my wife doesn't really want to see her on the net (and she is not pretty to see now!). Maybe later...

Veterinary cost was up to 400 euros....

Last edited by a moderator:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Fucking bastards.

:cuss:

I hope your cat makes a good recovery.

They say kids who mistreat animals this way are more likely to become murderers and abusers when they grow up.

If it were my cat I'd do a little 'hunting' myself because like you said your cat does not stray far from your house so whatever sicko did it is most likely local to you.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
It always astounds me how cruel people can be to animals. I'm so sorry to hear this..... :(

A few years ago, we had an incident where a herd of deer that were quite tame and would congregate in one field. Some kids with bows and arrows decided it would be fun to have a little target practice on them. Several were found that had been hit but were still alive with arrows sticking in them. :disgust:

GOOREGON

It always astounds me how cruel people can be to animals. I'm so sorry to hear this..... :(

A few years ago, we had an incident where a herd of deer that were quite tame and would congregate in one field. Some kids with bows and arrows decided it would be fun to have a little target practice on them. Several were found that had been hit but were still alive with arrows sticking in them. :disgust:
which is why the world would be so much more peaceful and kind if we learned how great eating plants is and how fucking awful eating animals are.

GOOREGON,
Reactions: kahlilhc

Vitolo

Vaporist
I can not even show this post to Patty. It would ruin her week.
My sympathy to your cat for having had to endure this...
...and my admiration for the cat for finding it's way home.
Kids learn from their parents.... by example.

The picture below was taken in my area two years ago and posted all over the state!
2rz3ngy.jpg

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
That's the name of my 12 years old black cat, sunday evening she came back with the face full of blood and a closed eye....and the veterinary found a lot of ammunitions for birds, she lost an eye.

I can't believe there is peoples able to shoot on cats, and I'm pretty sure it happened in my own property, I live in the wild and first neighbours are hundreds meters of my home. Since farah is old she never went far of home cause she likes to sleep on our couch. since the hunting season is closed I'm thinking about some kids trying their father's rifle....on cat!

I don't know if I can post a pic of Farah....my wife doesn't really want to see her on the net (and she is not pretty to see now!). Maybe later...

Veterinary cost was up to 400 euros....
@PPN So sorry to hear about Farah :( but I'm glad she's still w/ you.. It's too bad there's not really any way of being sure who did it, because they definitely deserve to live w/ getting their face blown off when things are going well for them.. I'm imagining it's their birthday, they just made a wish and blew out the candles, then BAM! they get their face blown off and get wished a happy birthday real quick :freak: Ahh, justice! :evil: Anyways, I have no doubt karma will catch up to someone like that..

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thanks a lot for your support and your kind replies, I'm pretty sure it's a sort of kids game cause all my closest neighbours are animals friendly. I think I will never know who is the guilty, certainly somebody who live around. I speak around me about this story expecting, at least, the guilty will fel ashamed and will not shoot again an animal...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
So sorry to hear about this. It really blows me away how cruel people are. I hope your pet can partially recover although missing an eye.

As a child I was horrified when I heard of putting kittens in a bag and downing them. The neighbors cat kept getting pregnant and that was his form of birth control.

Probably kids that did that but who knows. Plenty of crazy adults around. Cruelty to animals is a danger sign that the person has violent tendencies that probably carries over to humans. Not to be overly dramatic but murders started out killing or sbusing snimsls.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Cats always impressed me how about they are able to recover fast from a surgery letting us on the couch for several days!

Although she had so beautifull eyes....

I'm thinking to go to the police with the ammunitions ("plombs") the veterinary took off...without big hopes.

There is not so much peoples living around me but yes I'm thinking more about kids...that's why it promises to be hard to know, parents always defend their kids (No, it can't be him!) and I don't want to accuse anybody without probes (difficult to find, I'm looking for cartridges on the floor...).

I'll let you know if something new.

I can't explain to Farah what FC is (she doesn't mind about vapes!) but she would appreciate all your kinds messages, thanks!

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
I think you could be wrong about the parents. Have you considered leaflets through doors in your area as well as reporting to the authorities?

If someones kid had an air rifle and a neighbour put a flyer through the door with a picture of there injured pet warning of animal abusers with air rifles in the area I think most ppl would be horrified and take action.

Give Farah a tickle under the chin from me...

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I'm so sorry, to read this sickens me.

People/Kids are so cruel. What is going on in this world.
It's scarry to think what it will be like in another 20 or 30 years if we make it that long.
I do hope for a speedy recovery.
And deff. go to police
I hope they catch the scumbag(s) that did this.
Poor kitty
Sending white light and vapor clouds across the pond.
Be well @PPN

VAPEHUNTER

which is why the world would be so much more peaceful and kind if we learned how great eating plants is and how fucking awful eating animals are.

Not trying to cause problems or "rock the boat" but I just don't see the connection between some Assholes shooting cats with shotguns and "quite tame" deer with arrows and people eating meat.

I myself am a meat eater and hunter and I for one have no desire to shoot cats or deer.

GOOREGON

Not trying to cause problems or "rock the boat" but I just don't see the connection between some Assholes shooting cats with shotguns and "quite tame" deer with arrows and people eating meat.

I myself am a meat eater and hunter and I for one have no desire to shoot cats or deer.
the connection is how the kids are acting...they grew up eating meat and combined with their age they doubtfully had any respect for animals which is why they did what they did. if we taught our childrent o eat plants and respect all livings things i guarantee this wouldnt happen.when you eat meat youre eating the anguish,pain, along with. a dead body...its something that has been drilled into our heads for many years. and as with MANY other things USA does it the worst..if everyone ate our diet (well those who eat animal products)the whole world would have ran out of water over 10 years ago..if anyone has any interest in saving the world watch these documentaries on netflix... cowspiracy,forks and knives, and on the net is earthlings...

GOOREGON,
Reactions: kahlilhc

VAPEHUNTER

I'm sorry, I still don't get it. Nobody knows for sure the age or life style (vegan or not) of the individuals who did this horrific act to poor Farah or the deer.

Maybe I'm reading a little too much into it but from what you are saying it is impossible for any Vegan / vegetarian to do something horrible to any living creature?

As I have stated before I am a hunter and I have taught my children to hunt. One of the most important rules, if not the most important rule right behind safety, is to respect the environment and all the animals in it.

I'm really not trying to get into a pissing match with you and I do respect you, your opinion and your life choices but I just can't agree with your stereotypes that all meat eaters / animal eaters are "evil":evil:.
(Ok, you never said we were evil but you get the point.)

I have always tried to keep my pro hunting / pro gun opinions to a minimum on this thread to not offend any of the very nice people here. A while back someone started a thread all about hunting and I posted quite a bit in it and there were a lot of good points from all sides. If you get a chance maybe you can check out.
LINK → http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/r...nting-do-you-and-whats-your-view-on-it.18012/

Again, much respect you :cheers: @GOOREGON but this is the wrong thread to get into this discussion so I'm going to respectfully bow out at this point.

Happy Vaping!!! :peace:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I'm sorry, I still don't get it.
I don't get it either.... but I can kind of explain it:
It appears that the discussion about Farah has opened an opportunity for an anti-meat spokesperson to speak out and present their philosophy publicly.
I think letting this person sound off, and NOT arguing back, they will be satisfied that they spoke their piece, and let the discussion drop, and return to the topic of Farah.
...but this is the wrong thread to get into this discussion so I'm going to respectfully bow out at this point.
I guess that is what I was trying to say.

HomeFree

I would like to see a picture as well. I like cats a lot. They all have different personalities and they are extremely loyal and some are loving to an irritating degree. Plus it is cool to see the things they do.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thanks again for your amazing support!

Farah is recovering incredibly fast of the surgery (they took off her entire eye!), she is pretty the same and start to play again. She get something around the neck to avoid to hurt herself until tuesday, she can't go outside until this day and she was a outside cat, she is asking to go out everytime!

Here a pic of Farah with her beautifull eyes!
ukTHl5F.jpg

She is less pretty actually...

We are speaking about this awful story to our neighbours, we complain officially to authorities and we was thinking about to make a sort of flyer...with 2 pics one before and one after she meets the bad guy...

Thanks again for your support.

throwawaytre3s

I can not even show this post to Patty. It would ruin her week.
My sympathy to your cat for having had to endure this...
...and my admiration for the cat for finding it's way home.
Kids learn from their parents.... by example.

The picture below was taken in my area two years ago and posted all over the state!
2rz3ngy.jpg

Vitolo, you're from around Sierra Vista? I've visited there quite a lot in my past, it's a beautiful area. If you ever get the opportunity, get really vaked, visit Bisbee and go to the screaming banshee. Absolutely delicious pizza, beautiful place too, if a little touristy.

throwawaytre3s,
Reactions: Vitolo

HomeFree

What a beautiful cat!

She look young for being 12. My cat getting white whiskers here and there.

Make the flyer! Talk to cat owners in your neighborhood.

She will likely bounce right back and get used to it. Sorry that happened. :(

Top Bottom