Fake Pinnacle Pro DLX

Caudx

Hi - Anyone got any advice on how to tell the difference between the authentic Pinacle Pro and the now available Chinese fakes - Where would you start to look????

Cheers......

clouded vision

Buy it from an authorized dealer. Chances are if the price is too good to be true then it is probably a fake, also don't buy used unless the seller can show documented proof that they bought from an authorized seller and you trust them (who can you really trust on the internet though, I could buy a real one to keep for myself and a bunch of fakes and just show people the real receipt when asked for it)

rhystess

Hi the best way to tell the fake pnp, is first the button on the fake is level with the plastic surrounding it. The original's button is slightly pushed in with a raised plastic edge.
Another is the seam of the plastic meets in the middle of the front on the fake, as in if ur looking at it front on you'll see a line going down the middle ,where the plastic must clip into place. The original has 2 seams on the front edges not going thru the middle. The last thing I noticed was the bullets were smaller. & the charger was slightly diff. If your unsure send me close up pics & ill do my best to help.
Hi - Anyone got any advice on how to tell the difference between the authentic Pinacle Pro and the now available Chinese fakes - Where would you start to look????

Cheers......
th

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Stay away from Alibabas website, I see a lot of fake vaporizers there. The Pinnacle Pro and I've seen the fake Ascent. These are garbage people and probably toxic. They'll take your money and you'll be left with junk. Go with a well known vendor.

CarolKing,

Caudx

Hi the best way to tell the fake pnp, is first the button on the fake is level with the plastic surrounding it. The original's button is slightly pushed in with a raised plastic edge.
Another is the seam of the plastic meets in the middle of the front on the fake, as in if ur looking at it front on you'll see a line going down the middle ,where the plastic must clip into place. The original has 2 seams on the front edges not going thru the middle. The last thing I noticed was the bullets were smaller. & the charger was slightly diff. If your unsure send me close up pics & ill do my best to help.

th
Hey thanks for the info - I ended up sticking with my Solo as the Pinacle Pro deals were too dodgy when I was looking and i didn't know how to spot the fakes. The Solo with the water diffuser attached is hard to beat......

Caudx,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Beware of fake units!

I just received a batch of returns that had 10 % fake units in it. We have identified 3 different fake pinnacles to date. If you purchase a fake unit you will obviously not be able to warranty with me. There are multiple customers who today will receive an email from us informing them that their unit is fake..... Please don't let this happen to you.

* be careful purchasing pre owned units, as they may be fake.

* check out website for a list of authorized Vaporblunt vendors

* I have yet to see a fake in our packaging. Even the slightest difference in packaging should be a concern for you, as the pn has only ever had 1 box and we have never changed it .

TherealVaporblunt,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I have yet to see a fake in our packaging. Even the slightest difference in packaging should be a concern for you, as the pn has only ever had 1 box and we have never changed it .

Is this the only way a buyer could detect a fake Pinnacle Pro? I assume the fakes are PnPs and not original Pinnacles.

pakalolo,

Grim Chiclets

There's a few ways, the easiest being the texture of the casing, and the location of the seam where it was welded together
The plastic is as different as this on the ones I've seen-
3thldkm6f0ik_t.jpg

And the real PnP has 2 seams on the front running lengthwise down it on either side of the faceplate, whereas the fakes have 1 running down the middle- both have a seam down the back.

Grim Chiclets,
Top Bottom