Eyeball this abv please? Colorblind

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
To be honest, looks like a 1, maybe a 2.

p.s. is that a WALNUT MFLB!??!?!

Elluzion,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Indeed it is a walnut MFLB :brow:

I have some bud in it right now that is slightly darker than the one shown in the pic. I purposely didn't bring any bud with me. On the ride home I will use a fresh battery and attempt to really get things cooking.

I am not sure how I feel about higher temp vaping quite yet. Too early to say anything for sure but the effects seem very similar to when I vaped it lightly.

darkrom,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
Darkrom, I'm essentially in the same position as you :)...

I'm colour-blind as well and I have difficultly sometimes when determining how vaped my herb is, although, I usually just go by the taste and stop when it just tastes disgustingly like popcorn. It tastes so good the first 2-3 hits, it's crazy how drastic of a change it goes through.

I don't really know how many hits I tend to take, on average I'd estimate something like 6-9, perhaps more on some occasions!

Anyway! I have a question that I've been meaning to ask, and it's not really a question actually, but if someone has any input it is appreciated...

Essentially, I just have trouble getting very vaked, I seem to plateau after a trench or two, and it seems as though I cannot get higher despite how much more I vape, I simply don't feel anymore impaired :p

I suppose however, I do have a limit as to how much I can vape before my batteries die on me, I have tried vaping quite a bit. I've also been meaning to invest in the PA I'm sure that can potentially solve my issues!

Blackthoven,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
darkrom said:
Indeed it is a walnut MFLB :brow:

I have some bud in it right now that is slightly darker than the one shown in the pic. I purposely didn't bring any bud with me. On the ride home I will use a fresh battery and attempt to really get things cooking.

I am not sure how I feel about higher temp vaping quite yet. Too early to say anything for sure but the effects seem very similar to when I vaped it lightly.

Yeah you can vape your stuff a LOT more. it is so light!
<3

Elluzion,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I packed a full trench at night. Vaped to fantastic results. Fell asleep. Was able to get 2 more sessions out of the same trench after. Each time I was thinking it was done after. I will try a third session but I am saving it for night since it'll likely make me exhausted.

I've been noticing weird things with my tolerance. My use hasn't gone down at all yet my tolerance is big time. At night 2 hits of vapor was more effective than 2 trenches was in the past. My guess is new cannabinoids. I'm using 2450 mah batteries I picked up locally. My 30 min charger surely isn't good on battery life.

darkrom,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
darkrom said:
So I packed a full trench at night. Vaped to fantastic results. Fell asleep. Was able to get 2 more sessions out of the same trench after. Each time I was thinking it was done after. I will try a third session but I am saving it for night since it'll likely make me exhausted.

I've been noticing weird things with my tolerance. My use hasn't gone down at all yet my tolerance is big time. At night 2 hits of vapor was more effective than 2 trenches was in the past. My guess is new cannabinoids. I'm using 2450 mah batteries I picked up locally. My 30 min charger surely isn't good on battery life.

The new batts will definitely help. I got a replacement MFLB and my 2nd one didn't hit as hot. My first one would hit like a bong, 1 or 2 hits and I was ripped. My new one takes like 15 minutes of slow hitting to get the same effects. Draw speed and batteries will have the most effect.

Also, you can re-vape your ABV! it is awesome. Gives you a nice body high

Elluzion,
Top Bottom