Extreme Vaporizer for $206.46, is the price too good to pass up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeeky

Ok guys I need some input. I've been using my VaporKing ceramic heater glass on glass vaporizer for several years. It is decent but in no where comparison to a high-end vape. I'm now presented with the ability to get the Extreme Vape for $206.46 shipped with free grinder and travel case. I don't really have the money, but it would save us more in the long run. I would plan on selling off all my other smoking devices, as I would go pure vape.

Also if I were to sell of my VaporKing, what would be a reasonable price to ask?

I'm looking forward to possible having a good vape!

Squeeky

Squeeky,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Why do you think the extreme would be a better vape? The Vaporking is a box vape right? Analoge wih a ceramic heating rod. Should be a half decent unit ... what don't you like about it or think the extreme would be better at ... unless you really want to do bags of course. Just curious :)

vaporcloud,

Squeeky

Well I really like the bag idea! As well as the more exact temp settings. Also the unit I have is not hands-free. I guess for the same reason everyone upgrades it just looks damn COOL! I can not afford a volcano, but still looking for something better then the box vape.

Squeeky

Squeeky,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hey Squeeky :wave:

If you want a hybrid bag/whip system, then yes, that pretty much narrows it down to the Extreme or herbalAire. Or Vapir if you like plastic.

$206 is a nice deal for the Extreme + case, lowest I've heard of. Reputable seller?

I don't really have the money, but it would save us more in the long run.
Do you want encouragement? :D

Also if I were to sell of my VaporKing, what would be a reasonable price to ask?
Looks like it's $84.95 new on http://www.vaporking.net/. First I've heard of VaporKing, so no idea as to how they stand up to use... You said you've used it for over a year, I'd think $40-50.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Giving gift's is good for you and others(u can visit and vape their weed lol) $200 is piss all when your'e gonna save $ every month from now on(if you get it) the benifit of hindsight would have you pass on the habit's for a month & do the deed. The Extreme will make your lungs feel better, make your private surroundings a more pleasing place to be and save money,For context a Breville coffee machine will only make tastee coffe but will cost $400:D

Cannabudz,

Squeeky

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger last night. However I did not receive the free case :( It was actually an ebay auction. I used 20% through live.com ($58.99 cashback in 60 days), then 10% paypal purchase ($29.50 off). Soo $294.95-29.50= $265-45 - $58.99 cashback = $206.47 :D

I did get the free "space case" like grinder. I actually already have one so I will most likely sell to a friend or include with my vape I'm gonna now sell.

My goal is to sell the vape, grinder, and a bubbler I have now for just over $100. Hope to make the vape only $100 out of pocket in the long run.

Squeeky,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom