Extreme on backorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

voporay

first of all i wanna say thanks for all the good info leading up to this post.... well i ordered an extreme friday based mostly on reviews i saw here.. ordered from a third party cause they were only one state over.. well it was supposed to arrive today when i get this email..that stated we gave the company the wrong shipping add.. well that was funny never change my shipping add.. then we get another email stating that the extreme was on backorder, due to manufacturer back up. so it would be another 2 -3 weeks because when they shipped out the vaporizor to the wrong add. when it came back they opened it and it was broken..i asked for a refund and put an e mail into the guys at arizer to see if they are truely on backorder...man i should be inhaling a bag of vapor right now. instead i am not....

voporay,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Yeah, it will be interesting to watch the distributors try to keep up with Arizer in customer service. No one can match them, but it seems that they are expecting high levels of service from their distributors as well. Good luck and good move emailing Arizer to get them involved.

Sorry you gotta wait...been there and it sucks!

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
This is why I usually always order direct and avoid resellers. Hope you're up and vaping asap!

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'm just hittin my extreme at the moment :lol:.. and the only thing i can tell you is :bang: sorry bro hope you'll get it soon :disgust: ....

Clear_Dome,

vapedcrusader

stickstones said:
Yeah, it will be interesting to watch the distributors try to keep up with Arizer in customer service. No one can match them, but it seems that they are expecting high levels of service from their distributors as well. Good luck and good move emailing Arizer to get them involved.
Yeah, Arizer is holding resellers to high levels of customer service. One annoying thing about their returns process is they ask resellers to ask customers to get in touch with Arizer and sometimes the customer wants to deal with the reseller/is confused why they get referred.

vapedcrusader,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
:lmao:

anyway why not buying it direct at arizer
If he did that to begin with he'd be vaping right now. Sorry had to say it. :D

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
voporay said:
ordered from a third party cause they were only one state over.. well it was sup....
Feel free to mention the company so others might think twice.

vtac,

eLiguL

Ill 2nd the idea of ordering direct from Arizer. I dealt with Debbie and they are just super helpful in every possible way. Cut out the middle man and go direct to the source!

eLiguL,

voporay

i do believe in buying direct but my impatience bit me in the butt..and as soon as my refund clears i will be happy to mention the name of the company, some people on this forum have used them and were happy with the customer service i will say the people were plesant just liars.. and unfortunately if i had dealt direct i still would not have it now that is why i ordered from one state away.,but anyhow sorry guys above i appresiate the offers(greatvape etc.. but i am going direct this time although i have not herd back from arizer on stock levels... could they be on backorder if they are then?????? i gave up smoking ciggs about 5 years ago i cant wait to stop smoking all together.. ohhh and thanks for the advice and great web forum..ohh and the ssv looks great i just like the power hit and bag option of the extreme.. i do wish they would call it something besides the extreme... i am about XTREMED out...hahaha

voporay,

voporay

does anyone have another way of contacting arizer got the sales e mail but no response as of yet...is arizertech on ebay the same company..

voporay,

max

Out to lunch
is arizertech on ebay the same company..
Absolutely.

i will be happy to mention the name of the company
I'm betting on warehousegoodsonline. ;). And if greatvape.com has stock, you can't go wrong with them. A+ dealer.

max,

vapedcrusader

voporay said:
i do believe in buying direct but my impatience bit me in the butt..and as soon as my refund clears i will be happy to mention the name of the company, some people on this forum have used them and were happy with the customer service i will say the people were plesant just liars.. and unfortunately if i had dealt direct i still would not have it now that is why i ordered from one state away.,but anyhow sorry guys above i appresiate the offers(greatvape etc.. but i am going direct this time although i have not herd back from arizer on stock levels... could they be on backorder if they are then?????? i gave up smoking ciggs about 5 years ago i cant wait to stop smoking all together.. ohhh and thanks for the advice and great web forum..ohh and the ssv looks great i just like the power hit and bag option of the extreme.. i do wish they would call it something besides the extreme... i am about XTREMED out...hahaha
Arizer can take a day or two to answer your emails, but it will be answered. If you haven't heard from them in awhile drop me a line and I can get in touch with them.

I know VapeNow has them in stock. They warehouse and ship with Amazon, so you can verify that they have extreme stock here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0018Q1INI/ref=dp_olp_2 No way for them to lie about it;)

vapedcrusader,

Skuzzer

max said:
I'm betting on warehousegoodsonline. ;)
eek i hope not :/
well, i should be right, my replacement is already on the way from them, and the first one did get here quickly - just broken, which is no fault of theirs - it was packed well.

Skuzzer,

spyder

max said:
is arizertech on ebay the same company..
Absolutely.

i will be happy to mention the name of the company
I'm betting on warehousegoodsonline. ;). And if greatvape.com has stock, you can't go wrong with them. A+ dealer.
putting money on warehousegoodsonline....

I hear nothing but these types of issues about them

spyder,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya i think its worth the money to order direct from airizer, just think of it as youre paying for the awesome customer service... and its nice to know that the profits are just going to the creators of this awesome product and not some reseller

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
its nice to know that the profits are just going to the creators of this awesome product and not some reseller
Yeah, but if not for resellers, arizer never would have gotten off the ground. When he started out, he had no online presence except eBay and sold a ton of V-Towers in brick and mortar headshops. Overall, online dealers are a plus to buyers. A lot of times a better deal is available through a dealer than through the maker.

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Onliner sellers can do deals because they want your business and if they are good they'll get repeat business. You'll go back and buy your bubbler or whatever from them.

vaporcloud,

voporay

Skuzzer said:
max said:
I'm betting on warehousegoodsonline. ;)
eek i hope not :/
well, i should be right, my replacement is already on the way from them, and the first one did get here quickly - just broken, which is no fault of theirs - it was packed well.
your bet would be on the money.. it was warehouse goods.. they may have sent you the parts off the one they sold me then took back .hahaha . seriously i hope those guys do right by you.. they were plesant and refunded my money..but lied about wrong shipping address and backorder.on a better note ordered from arizer today had a great experiance talked to debbie via email she assured me my order would ship tday yeahhh cant wait... i have no problem with resalers but honestly when you have a company with excellent customer service and proper pricing like arizer sometimes it is just worth the extra time and or money to go direct .. i have learned my lesson.

voporay,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
voporay said:
i have no problem with resalers but honestly when you have a company with excellent customer service and proper pricing like arizer sometimes it is just worth the extra time and or money to go direct .. i have learned my lesson.
:tup:

I'm sure there are great resellers out there too, but one would assume that going direct has a higher chance of good service.

Let's see how long it takes from Arizer (Kitchener Ontario I think).

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Let's see how long it takes from Arizer (Kitchener Ontario I think).
If you're in the US, a package crossing the border will take longer, but the part I hate is that you have to sign for it. Since I'm at work when the postman arrives, all I get is a 'sorry you weren't here' notice and I have to go to the post office the next day and wait for them to dig up the box. Seems like I never learn to have it shipped to my work address. :rolleyes:

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom