Extreme CD's bowl and accesories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, these are really great.
I own some of the first Clear Dome glass out there! :brow: It sits on the shelf in unused glory mostly, but it still is awesome stuff..

( PS: CD, sacrebleu, learn to crop and resize images! 2-3mb for 1 image is crazy. Those have a higher resolution than my big-screen.... Open a Photobucket account and they can resize and organize everything for you, so all your images are in one place; nice and neat. :cool:)

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
SACREBLEU LOOOLLL where the hell did you hear that ;) ...yeah I should use a photo bucket account , that 's not the first time that I got request for smaller pix , i'm lazy and turbo image is so easy to use LOL , but I'll get an account , right now ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
maybe I should have post this pix sooner but it give a better idea of the bowl size/configuration :

when I mean screen to screen lol it is , the upper screen is super close to the lower one (like .5mm-1mm) so the herb chamber is defenetly way smaller and the heat is more focused on the herb

oh and that's the last no-resize picture that I will post ;)

Clear_Dome,

hereatlast

Lookin good!

Quick question (especially cause I plan on buying one when they're available), how much do you think fits into that .5mm-1mm space? Also, the smaller chamber equals more concentration which means more efficiency/bigger hits? sounds like it will work great through some glass.

hereatlast,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
in fact the room for the herb is mainly inside the screen so the .5mm gab is just to keep it fonctional (the gong need to close properly to be air tight) as for the hit size it is hard to say but it seem to me more efficient (even at lower temp) ...but if you use the Extreme with a water pipe / filter it will give you some super thick hit , I got picture of it in the ''skimmed milk thread'' (the picture with the inline ac was with a similar bowl ) but sadly Turbo image had deleted this picture so you can only see the thumbnails pic http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=114&p=2 post #47

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe things work great for me , Rockwise is interest in selling my glass online so you should start to see more CD pieces on the web .... I would like to know what the customers (just like you) want to see or even buy as custome glass pieces ? do you want some thing like what I post earlier, some colored elbow that work better than the original one or you would more like to see some really heavy heady pieces (like carzy shape and color partern) one of a kind style ? it's important for me to hear from you !

Clear_Dome,

hereatlast

I'm most interested in utility personally. A "colored elbow that work better than the original one" sounds right up my alley.

Great to hear about Rockwise's participation, where should I keep an eye out for your stuff?

hereatlast,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Rockwise is a sponser of the forum...A link is in the dealer thread:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=334

You may also notice links at the bottom of the page that rotate sponsers including Rockwise.

Very nice to see your work will be offered Clear!! I don't have an E but love looking at your work :D

Lo,

kycol4u

CD..... count me in as a buyer when you get established...... add me to the list!

kycol4u,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I can't wait to see what you have come up with, CD. :D

The best I have done is connecting glass pieces to stubs that have been sanded down to the stainless steel (using an inch of silicone tubing to connect the two).

The mini extreme bowls seem promising as well. :)

PS: I hate to be a downer, but should this be in the model specific thread (as it is NOT a new vape). :uhoh:

Progress,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha so right prog as usual ....I will move this

Edit : done

that's all cool , KJ Rockwise will get some of my glass really soon (within 3weeks) , he will carry all I can do so you should see some bowl , eblow , water pipes connector (18.8mm and 14mm) , mouthpiece ,stirring tool , jar , dishes ,water filter (inline , bubbler,ice chamber ,ect) and what ever you should need to have a better vaporizing experience so keep your eyes on http://rockwise.net ;)

Clear_Dome,

hereatlast

Sounds great!

Broke my stirring tool last night (crunch :uhoh: ) so I'll grab one of those with a new bowl/elbow. Just out of curiosity how much will he be stocking of your stuff? A few of each?

hereatlast,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
this man puts all his heart and dedication into his glass and it really shows. creativity also makes its way through in beautiful forms. basically if you dont own a piece blown by him, you don't even know what you're missing out on. :o

edit: i second that photobucket is probably the best and easiest to use photo uploading site. they give you a shit ton of space too.

illadelph,

FEAR420

Man....I personally dont care for all the "heady" stuff....for me its function over form. Id happily take a plain old,thick,clear glass bowl thats more efficient,than anything "heady" anyday.

FEAR420,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand I like your stuff CD and the ideas behind what you're doing, and have been waiting for a pretty long time now to make an order with you. But on the other hand it takes a lot of the special quality out of it when the product is made in mass and sold through a third party.

Durden,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^
I understand what you are saying, as I got my first PD through vapenow and felt like I missed out on something by not working with Tom. However, all the things CD produces will still be original and hand made; it will probably be like ordering custom wands for the SSV through 7th Floor...they just put pics up of what is available for you to buy. I figure going this way will help CD make more pices, as he won't have to deal with tons of shipping.

stickstones,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i think people should be thankful that he's making his work more available.
:2c:

illadelph,

Lo

And that he'll have more time to focus on glass :2c:

Lo,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
the only reason why I want to work with a thirt party is because he will buy in bulk and than he will deal with customers , this will allow me to spend more time on my glass and less time on emailing and going to the poste office 10 time per week ect ...as for the price it should stay about the same cause like I said I will sell my glass in lot to Rockwise so he will pay cheaper per piece as he buy them all ,what mean that in the end you should pay about the same price but you'll have a larger selection of glass what is cool I think. Also the headier pieces will be as fonctional as the more ''basic'' one , so both should be better than the original Extreme accesories .

I made a crazy elbow yesterday , my best piece till today , and I feel like it is really representatife to where I am now in my glass blowing adventure , I hope it will came out nice of the kiln !!

Clear_Dome,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Fair enough CD, it sounds very logical and I can completely understand why you chose to go in this direction. It can be a slippery slope, though honestly I don't see it being a big issue with you. Since the PD was already mentioned I'll use that as an example; I would hate to see a lot of nice looking custom glass that was made at one point and only have one or two generic models available, or that a certain design was preferred over others but not possible to get etc. I'm not saying this is the case, but it's the concern that led me to my earlier comment. :2c:

Because I respect your work I thought you deserved to know my first impression and opinions. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing what kind of pieces you start putting out! :peace:

Durden,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks durden !! here is what I mean by headier stuff . I had a base with it so it should be more easy to clean :
DSCF1146.jpg

PS: photobucket work fine :lol: more pix here http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy159/Clear_dome/headier stuff 2010/

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahah yeah thanks dude ! I'm proud of this one ... this week I got to teach a lot of stuff to my partner , when he was practicing I got the time to mess with deferent thing that I'm not use to try ...so I played with horn , it's really fun to make them ! ....the elbow is really thick and heavy , it weight a lot . I feel like I just start to have fun now !

Clear_Dome,

Lo

Wow!! You should be proud of that :D It really is trippy, love the colors!! Very cool!!

Lo,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks! I'm glad to have all you'r feedbacks , I remember back in the days when I start messing with glass , my firsts public the fc peoples so I really apreciate having your impressions

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom