Extreme CD's bowl and accesories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi all !
I finaly made it , a smaller bowl for the extreme that can be use to vaporize solid extract or smaller quantity of herb . I also feel like it more efficient when it is use with a water filter/bong . it is made with first quality glass on glass , those are totaly airtight . This is the prototype sent to Rockwise , the next one will have some super heavy glass on glass .It is hard to see it on the picture but the there is no space in the bowl , it is screen on screen (if it make any sence) and also the lower glass on glass (the one that cover the heater ) is shape in ''/\'' to focus the heat where the herb is and creat less turbulance and there is less space between the element and the herb chamber. The elbow have also a bigger ''barb'' fitting with a bigger hole what also remove some air restriction .

so this is what it look like , all comments are welcome but please dont ask for custome request , it should be available soon :

Clear_Dome,

the electrician

ah classic, thats what ive been waiting to see, pretty much exactly what was needed. i did a similar thing using a make shift wand configuration, admittedly far less attractive. got any shots of it in action yet?

the electrician,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
nop not yet , this one is new and never used and was sent to Rockwise cause it make like a year that I was supossed to send one to the arizer crew LOL ....Stickstone got a kit ''back in the days'' LOL he was loving it a lot i think ! I will take picture in action when I'll got more of those but for now a have a lot of order to fill before the next bowls production

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Really nice CD. :tup: I think there'll be quite a demand for your E bowls. Your stuff looks like you've been doing custom glass for at least 10 years or so. ;)

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
always glad to read some good comment , thanks max ;) this one is pretty basic tho , the honeycomb look nice , it nicely grow in the marble but I should start to make some really nice stuff soon , the glass shop is now set and I got super deal on oxygen tank last week , it will cost me about the half of what I was paying before to run the shop so I will be able to practise some more complex technic ... anyway stay tune , I will post all the bowl and elbow that I'll will make here

Clear_Dome,

Purple-Days

That is some beautiful work. :) You have probably always been an artist, but this really shows it. Beautiful !

Purple-Days,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks Tom , I have try many time to make pd glass stem without any really good result :/ stainless is defenetly the way to go ;) ! how is the business Tom ? still super busy ? and what about Pam ?

Clear_Dome,

hereatlast

Wow, this is exactly what the Extreme market needs! I love the current elbow-pack setup but I still think more efficiency could be attained. Judging by your description (mostly large air-path and closer to the heater which seems to me to equal success!) this will provide larger hits as well?

Great to see something like this will soon be accessible, I've been worried about making my own modifications of any kind.

hereatlast,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
CD,

That Extreme mini bowl sounds cool.

We have one here that works pretty well, but mainly use the (always on) PD for quick tokes and units like the Extreme for longer sessions (although the mini-bowl for the Extreme often gets used at the end of a long session or for sampling a variety of herbs with plenty of time).

I have also used a glass one-hitter that fits snugly OVER the stainless steel cylinder that protrudes from the heat exchanger on the PD with success (although we prefer the PD stems that were sanded down to the base of the stainless steel tips before having a glass tube/GonG held flush against the base of the stem with an inch of silicone tubing due to ease of use).

It is good to see you back on the scene again, and I can't wait to hear more about the development of the E minibowl. :D

Progress,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Cool shit, CD! Glad to see this finally coming together.

I definitely felt like I was getting more bang for the buck using the prototype you sent me a while back.

I'm dying to hear what Rockwise thinks. And, as always, your stuff looks great!

stickstones,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Very impressed. Any idea at what price point you may sell the mini bowls? I am a sucker for accessories, and the mini bowl would probably give me E a bit more use. With two PD's there isn't a lot of time for my E.

IAmKrazy2,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I dont want to talk about the price for now , I will wait to here about some people first cause my goal is to sell them in lot to vaporizer & accesories online seller . I'll get back with the price when I'll know more , it should be about the same price as a regular custom slide .

Clear_Dome,

Konrad_Zuse

Clear_Dome said:
I dont want to talk about the price for now , I will wait to here about some people first cause my goal is to sell them in lot to vaporizer & accesories online seller . but if it can give you an idea I have sold some connectors in the past for 30-40$ what is not too expensive if you compar it with a regular custom slide .
I know you said "don't ask FOR a custom request," but will you be doing custom requests anytime?

Konrad_Zuse,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
nop , for now I dont take any custom request , I'm overloaded with my everyday order so ...but I'll take some probably after the valantin's day

Clear_Dome,

Konrad_Zuse

Clear_Dome said:
nop , for now I dont take any custom request , I'm overloaded with my everyday order so ...but I'll take some probably after the valantin's day
Okay, sweet stuff :). Do you have a site for your work or is that in progress as well? What other types of glass pieces do you make?

Konrad_Zuse,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
mostly on my facebook for now , look for Clear Dome Glass , you should find me

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Konrad_Zuse said:
I only found 1 with the name Alex Clear Dome, is that you?
yes is it ;) I added you

kycol4u said:
Some fine art CD..... can't wait 'til it's available!
thanks ! the next bowls will be made with 4mm thick walls glass on glass , this one is thin cause when I order thicker gong I need to get 100 or more at the time so I will wait a bit to get more feed back about it before starting the production

Clear_Dome,

Konrad_Zuse

Clear_Dome said:
Konrad_Zuse said:
I only found 1 with the name Alex Clear Dome, is that you?
yes is it ;) I added you

kycol4u said:
Some fine art CD..... can't wait 'til it's available!
thanks ! the next bowls will be made with 4mm thick walls glass on glass , this one is thin cause when I order thicker gong I need to get 100 or more at the time so I will wait a bit to get more feed back about it before starting the production
I didn't send you a friend request yet :p.

Are you going to make bubblers and bongs and such as well, or just bowls and stuff?

Konrad_Zuse,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom