Extra Egg ABV Brownies

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
smarc said:
Found this recipe, I did not create it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLN40q7o60c

I am looking forward to trying it out, just gotta save up some more vaped material.

Interested in peoples thoughts towards more and more 'non-extraction' recipes popping up.

This is interesting! I've been interested in trying herb girls recipe for brownies, but haven't had the time...this looks simpler, and uses a box from the store, :brow:

I'm gonna try it when I have around 20g or more saved...no more edibles in the mean time :/

Purpl3_Haz3,

lepstadder

My gf made peanut butter cookies with an extra egg and they came out awesome and chewy...

lepstadder,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
unrelated, but found egg substitutes include 1/2 a banana or using a table-spoon of vinegar, but vinegar does not add the body and binders

so i'm curious to hear whether an extra egg really helps, my experience with adding the powder to the brownies is that once they are completely chewed up that powder can be felt going down my throat no matter what, and it's like a chocolate slurry, not really pleasant.

i personally don't think i'm going to add the vegetable matter this time because i didn't do a water-cure (just powdered finely and leached in canola oil for five days). (I tried taking just a tablespoon of the powder and oil, and got really bad ABV farts two days later, so will reserve the powder once i separate it)

i leached in 1/3 cup oil for several days, stirring on top of the fridge where it's slightly warm, than drained off the oil through a metal coffee filter and replaced with new 1/3 cup oil.

VWFringe,
Top Bottom