Experienced Beginner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
E nano is built like a tank I would assume the the ev2 is built just as well

They will blow away devices like the plenty and FF

All glass vapor path is best
Really? I own an e-nano and have used an ev, and while I like the nano, 'plenty' of models can withstand the "blow". And neither model from Epicvape has an all glass vapor path.

as

oh i i might have got it wrong but when i read all glass vapor path i think like with the nano as the weed is in the glass tube the vapor will be produced in that tube and is being sucked out as i draw so only touching glass

i would consider the ss and ceramic heater in the nano to be part of the air path and not the vapor path

on the me thinking that the nano and ev2 will blow the ff and plenty away i have not used any of them and should probably not have said that as i relay just would not no

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
Have you considered an Aromed ?, high end german medicl bad boy, bit pricey but it gives off uber clouds, i own two, anni and matilda(ya got to give em lady`s names) moded the fuck out of my main driver, added a vapour brothers deluxe bubbler with the original bubbler converted into a
dry expansion chamber, built a case/vape station and added a lamp for so i can see my clouds of goodness

how do i post pictures?

diddymao,
Reactions: aceskace

max

Out to lunch
as said:
i would consider the ss and ceramic heater in the nano to be part of the air path and not the vapor path
True, but what's the difference? Hard to tout 'glass vapor path' as a plus when the hot air goes through various other materials.

diddymao said:
how do i post pictures?
Check the Lounge.

max,

aceskace

Alright torn between the e nano and plenty.

I think it's a good idea not to get a vape with additional parts (whips, bags etc) just I case they will need replacement.

Any idea if any of these vapes will perform better with low quality herbs?

aceskace,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Alright torn between the e nano and plenty.

I've read the Plenty is a material hog, where the e-nano is very conservative. (Never used a Plenty myself)

Judging by the Plenty thread, only 20 pages long, it isn't very popular on here. With a price of $350 I can see why. IMO, there are better vapes for that price.

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
had a plenty, sold a plenty, , i found that id needed to get a little hotter, but thats just my preference, seriously man, by an aromed, its got a water filter, its so gangster that you can claim for one on german medical insurance, goes up to 235, if i had a choice of the plenty and an aromed, the aromed would win hands down

Last edited:
diddymao,

BHOMG

Thowing my +1s in for the LSV and Plenty, I feel like for what the OP is describing (@home, smaller/easier to pack away) they're the very best plug-in handhelds... eitherway, get a plug-in, no sense in a portable... it's gonna last longer and give you access to well engineered ceramic heating elements for arguably the highest quality vapor

BHOMG,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom