Exotic Wood Blanks for Heirloom Quality Custom Log Vapes & Vapor Stems

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I just got some of that Golden Teak Burl for a custom UD :D
Packaged and ready to ship to Underdog Dave - It really is a stunning piece of nature - looks 3D and lustrous!!! You will have Beauty & the Beast all in one!!! ENJOY!!! Snappo
CICVAGh.jpg

OPYIxCV.jpg

UK5WdSu.jpg

Do these come in... Not clear?
@Caligula - I've not seen them in solid colors, but it will be my pleasure to find out for you. Give me a little time and I'll have an answer for you. All the best! Snappo

Last edited by a moderator:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
@Caligula - I've not seen them in solid colors, but it will be my pleasure to find out for you. Give me a little time and I'll have an answer for you. All the best! Snappo
@Caligula - I have not found any storage cases of this design in solid colors that are this well made, and that I would feel confident in passing along to my FC friends - only useful, durable, quality items. However, by the same manufacturer, several of the larger multi-level drawer storage boxes are solid in color. A few examples can be seen below, in addition to a few of the smaller durable storage solutions that I use myself;):
0000241.jpeg

0000247.jpeg

0000342.jpeg

0000345.jpeg

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Greetings! Welcome back! :)
Please see my new additions below for your exotic custom wood selection. Pics were taken outside in afternoon sun & clouds (natural light). The Amboyna and White Teak Burls below are perfect for Ed's 14mm & 18mm Wongs, stems & shorty's. Remember - always use Ed's TnT Bomb Ass Butter as an anti joint-lock coat as well as a routine wood refresher & beautifier. You may wish to reserve yours now as FC member interest has been very active and stock is expected to become increasingly limited quickly! ...Enjoy!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

(Set 4) Ultra high-grade White Teak burl - In pairs, front & back #'s 7, 8:
ecHu54p.jpg

aALHYZL.jpg

;)
I've snagged the piece on the far right to go with my new dog :D

Caligula

Maximus
Just wanted to throw out some praise for @Snappo here. The guy really went above and beyond to try and source me some kiln dried Koa wood for a Nano and I felt like some public appreciation is in order here!

As some of you may know my wife ended up getting me a beautiful exotic Nano recently, but up until that point I had been working with Snappo here to source some exotic Koa for a custom unit.

During this time Snappo really went to bat for me, trying to find the right wood at the right price, even leaving minimal profit margins for himself to make it happen!

That's amazing CS.

Anyway, even though his services weren't needed in the end (yet!), his customer service and friendly attitude really left a good impression with me.

Thanks again @Snappo!

EveryDayAmnesiac

Just wanted to throw out some praise for @Snappo here. The guy really went above and beyond to try and do source me some kiln dried Koa wood for a Nano and I felt like some public appreciation is in order here!

As some of you may know my wife ended up getting me a beautiful exotic Nano recently, but up until that point I had been working with Snappo here to source some exotic Koa for a custom unit.

During this time Snappo really went to bat for me, trying to find the right wood at the right price, even leaving minimal profit margins for himself to make it happen!

That's amazing CS.

Anyway, even though his services weren't needed in the end (yet!), his customer service and friendly attitude really left a good impression with me.

Thanks again @Snappo!

I think Scruffy said it best...

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Haha, good one @EveryDayAmnesiac - I'm a huge futurama fan (been since the pilot episode aired!)

I'm happy to hear it @Caligula - Looking forward to seeing what kiln dried wood @Snappo comes up with. I've got a nano to play with for now, until you get everything sorted out with a supplier.

I think I'm going to wait for the first few nano's to be made with some of these exotic burls before I jump in (course what I say and what I do are rarely the same thing, ha ha ha)

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Just wanted to throw out some praise for @Snappo here. The guy really went above and beyond to try and source me some kiln dried Koa wood for a Nano and I felt like some public appreciation is in order here!

That's amazing CS.

Thanks again @Snappo!
@Caligula - very very kind of you to put that out there! Thank you, and once again ...it was my pleasure!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Going to be in my hands soon @Snappo :love:
34qnrzs.jpg
Wowow!!! I love the unique void mark in the wood! Truly one of a kind. Wait until you see the gorgeous iridescence of the finished white/gold teak in person! And when you get the matching stem from Ed's, you'll have a visually stunning match made in heaven! Can't wait to see more pics! Enjoy!!!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
You might want to put your Solar Eclipse protective glasses on because the following Buckeye Burl HI & Underdog blanks are DAZZLING!!! These were taken in very bright natural sunlight, so some of the vibrant brown and orange tonality is washed out a bit. They are much more beautiful in person!!! Enjoy the show!
thPUH3l.jpg

NerxIvl.jpg

Uka1SYG.jpg

FIu06B3.jpg

stephenpowns

Vape Enthusiast
:mmmm:

God I can't wait to prove the concept to my friend. He's a master on the lathe, Going to use some of his scraps to start (He usually prefer's crotch's for their exotic grains, perfect for turning bowls). But I have a few spare parts around to build 1 or 2 DIY log vapes.

I hope by this time next year I'll be buying blanks off you to make some really exotic pieces!
:cheers:
when you build it be sure to post pictures bro

Snappo

Accessory Maker
OMG - that wood is absolutely amazing - it's like a work of art in itself! :luv:
They are beautiful to be sure. I am going to re-photograph them a little later today when the sun is at the right angle so we can all see the wonderful tones more accurately - they are truly amazing miracles of natures!

New additions, and a photo redo.:wave:

CALIFORNIA REDWOOD LACE - Size: 1 3/4" x 2" x 6" - Perfect for the HI!
lbOhR1J.jpg

yxJbtid.jpg

Buckeye Burl Photo Redo - Perfect for the HI & Underdog!
YLtRO7D.jpg

sBFVS9I.jpg

247gTyl.jpg

Aay9mw0.jpg

Buckeye Burl Stem Blanks - Perfect for 14mm Stems!
NeTClJq.jpg

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

That's amazing CS.

Thanks again @Snappo!

Has been said here often, but just want to add that @Snappo is 'da man!!

Beautiful wood, nay... AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL wood, working with other vendors to get us finer products than we'd thought possible, and takes all of about 30 seconds to respond to a PM! Thanks, Bro!

Top Bottom