Exhaling through the nose

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Within the forum I posted a few times about the benefits of exhaling through the nose. The nasal membranes are adept at absorbing Terpenes. I'd religiously been trying to retrain myself to let those massive FlowerPot hits exhale from my nose. Give it a try, I'd be interested to hear if you notice a difference. (Please see caution)

Caution: This may be coincidental and perhaps I am just stupid, for you see, I have a history of sinus problems, including surgery. Long story short, I've been fighting for over three weeks with the worst sinus infection I've ever had. While that may well be coincidental, I am no longer going to exhale from my nose, whatever I was missing by not doing so was not worth the potential consequences. So if you have any history of sinus issues I would use caution exhaling through the nose. Well at least that is something I wish someone told me. Respect! -YaMon

C No Ego

for some nose issues I've seen many people say they inhale through their nose... like sticking th evape in th enose and pulling LOL... seriously though it helps drys the nose and gives the nose cotton nose and the munchies while the nose eats up all the snot!

cannabis vapor can be an irritant too so could irritate an inflamed condition

some cannabis if its really good I'll exhale through the nose for different effects and flavors... All hail vaporizing for it's great delivery and flavor!

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
for some nose issues I've seen many people say they inhale through their nose... like sticking th evape in th enose and pulling LOL... seriously though it helps drys the nose and gives the nose cotton nose and the munchies while the nose eats up all the snot!

They do make nose pipes, that said drying out of the nose is not something you want with sinus issues. When the membranes dry they do not allow the sinus passages to drain properly exacerbating the issue.

C No Ego

They do make nose pipes, that said drying out of the nose is not something you want with sinus issues. When the membranes dry they do not allow the sinus passages to drain properly exacerbating the issue.

sometimes the drying actually helps it drain better with a drain response ... getting passed the vapor irritant aspects the phytocannabinoids really provide some molecular support as well..

C No Ego,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Within the forum I posted a few times about the benefits of exhaling through the nose. The nasal membranes are adept at absorbing Terpenes. I'd religiously been trying to retrain myself to let those massive FlowerPot hits exhale from my nose. Give it a try, I'd be interested to hear if you notice a difference. (Please see caution)

Caution: This may be coincidental and perhaps I am just stupid, for you see, I have a history of sinus problems, including surgery. Long story short, I've been fighting for over three weeks with the worst sinus infection I've ever had. While that may well be coincidental, I am no longer going to exhale from my nose, whatever I was missing by not doing so was not worth the potential consequences. So if you have any history of sinus issues I would use caution exhaling through the nose. Well at least that is something I wish someone told me. Respect! -YaMon

#1. Get a nasal irrigator (available at most pharmacies)
#2. Get some Alkalol (available online)
#3. Use purified water and the buffered saline solution and a diluted amount of Alkalol
(I'd start around 4:1 water to Alkalol, some might start at 6 or 8:1)

Do that religiously a few times a day and you should clear stuff up, learn some of the techniques people use doing this and try them (similar to what folks do with a NetiPot).

I haven't tried that thing I've seen advertised (Navage?), a steam nasal irrigator?

That said... normal breathing patterns, especially diaphragmatic and 'yoga' style breathing, is in through the nose, out through the mouth'.

@C No Ego you're killin' me man :) cotton nose...

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
#1. Get a nasal irrigator (available at most pharmacies)
#2. Get some Alkalol (available online)
#3. Use purified water and the buffered saline solution and a diluted amount of Alkalol
(I'd start around 4:1 water to Alkalol, some might start at 6 or 8:1)

Definitely familiar with an using Netipot, I will check out the Alkalol. Thanks for the tips1

Top Bottom