Evolution v7 Problems

s-mouse

I recently purchased a evo v7 and when I got it home and out of the box for her first trial run it gives me an error message of "UUUU". I got the vape for a deal so i would hate to send it back if it was just a quick fix. If anyone can give me some feedback on this I would appreciate it.

s-mouse,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
you need to call the guy you bought it from, if he is the manufacturer, he can walk you through the UUUU, I myself cannot. I got rid of my Evolutions a while back, it was an awesome unit functionally but when I opened it, the vapor path wasn't seperated from the electronics...:(

stonemonkey55,

ruwasted

Check with vaporizerusa.com . They might be able to help you.
The guy I talked to was very knowlegdable.

ruwasted,

lwien

Me thinks ruwasted is a spammer disguising himself as an end user when in fact is really affiliated with this company.

He's done the exact same thing in a few other sites as well.

Seems to be happening more and more lately. Signs of the economic times, eh?

lwien,

ruwasted

Listen , I just got a little excited about my new vape. It's so much better than my old one.
I did a search to see what else is being said about the vape I got.
I didn't realize the thread was 2 months old.
I guess you didn't realize that it is the same vaporizer. I was just trying to help.

ruwasted,

lwien

If I'm wrong, than I apologize.

But when one comes into a forum and the very first post they make is to pitch a particular vape (your first one here got deleted) and where to get it and how much it is, and then does the exact same thing at another site, with no prior postings about anything else, it does seem like spam.

Again, if I'm wrong about this, I apologize.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
Welcome to the forum ruwasted. Do you know who makes this Modern Vapor unit? It certainly looks like the Evolutions. How do you know it's the exact same unit?

max,

ruwasted

Thank you for the welcome. All I know is that they appear to be the same.
They have the same digital temp screen. I met this guy at a cofee shop.
He was doing demo's for medical patients.

ruwasted,

EvolutionVaporizer

Evolution Vaporizer
Manufacturer
Wow...

So, it looks like I'm a bit late on finding this post. I just found this website and decided to join to see what vaporizer enthusiasts are up to these days as well as to help answer any questions about the Evolution.

Well, I'm fairly bummed that this post is so old, it probably would have been a quick fix. People often mess with the settings on the temperature controller, thinking that they can program the vaporizer to work better or they mess with the buttons out of curiosity or even accidently.

Also, there are indeed a couple of Evolution look-a-likes out there.

Stonemonkey, was it an Evolution for sure? The vapor path is in no way obstructed by the electronics in an Evolution.

EvolutionVaporizer,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@EvolutionVaporizer - It was the Fogger v1 (purchased in 2003-2004 ish) - not sure if that qualifies it to be a Evolutions or not. My apologies if I misrepresented the product, at the time, someone told me that the Fogger and Evolution were the same thing.

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom