Ever scuba for conch shells in shark infested waters?

2 Cycle

Some shells are worth serious dollars from what I gather. Only way to get them is to dive down and grab them. Only problem is there are giant man eating sharks down there. What are the odds of encountering a man eating shark while diving? I know you will ask where I plan to do this so Australia would be my answer.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Some shells are worth serious dollars from what I gather. Only way to get them is to dive down and grab them. Only problem is there are giant man eating sharks down there. What are the odds of encountering a man eating shark while diving? I know you will ask where I plan to do this so Australia would be my answer.

Are you australian? When I was there I was kind of shocked to see every hour or so (near adelaide) a small plane or elicopter flying over the ocean (close to sand) looking for sharks and seen a couple of alarms while on the beach in few months, I had full time job on site so my beach time was limited

There was a shipwreck (attraction for scuba) kind of 20-30 meters from the beach 2 recent sharks attacks (1 dead)

mine is a very little experience but definitely will search elsewere if looking to avoid sharks

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom