Ever get screwed over trying to procure your medication?

Konrad_Zuse

PerseusStoned said:
Bruce@Zephyr said:
a friend of mine had gotten raided right after buying a bag from his dealer. The police came and and were weighing out the bag because in Texas (or at least San Marcos) under an ounce is a misdemeanor and over is a felony. The bag weighed 24 grams. The policeman said "your lucky, this bag is only 24 grams" my buddy, on his stomach and in handcuffs, raises his head and shouts to his dealer, also on the floor in handcuffs, "Fucking me again huh Dave!!".
Ha ha ha, this happens to a lot of my friends around here. I've always bought from guys I know and trust (and I know I can trust them because I always weigh my sack before I rip into it :D), but I hear from a lot of them about their mishaps. That exact story has happened to one of them.

I was with one of my friends when he got ripped off of 3 pounds worth of pot, but I elected not to go with him when he grabbed a pistol and headed out to get it back. I wound up hearing he shot the guy in the leg (got all his money back while he was at it), but I stopped hanging out with my friend shortly after that. I'm not a big fan of trafficking with violence or, as my friend use to like to call it, "the business". Let that be a warning to all those guys who think they're funny shit ripping people off, it only takes one pissed off person with a gun to give you an unforgettable lesson. Then you can't go to the cops for the same reason they couldn't.
Wow 3 pounds? Did he buy 3 pounds in total, or he bought a lot more and the guy jipped him the 3? Or he threw 3 pounds of shit into a bag? lol

Konrad_Zuse,

PerseusStoned

Konrad_Zuse said:
Wow 3 pounds? Did he buy 3 pounds in total, or he bought a lot more and the guy jipped him the 3? Or he threw 3 pounds of shit into a bag? lol
He bought maybe 5 pounds in total, moved the other 2, then this guy was "delivering" it to someone else.

PerseusStoned,
Top Bottom