Europe: VXH Cloud+, Herborizer XL, Double Lattice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 30.4.: Herborizer is sold, the double lattice and cloud+ are still available

This bundle is for the enthusiast! with this set you have every vaping need covered ;)

The cloud+ is NOT an e-bay fake but the original one (bought at vapefiend.co.uk a little less than a year ago) it works flawlessly. Comes with 5 ELBs, the glass mouthpiece and the vxh wirstband.

Herborizer XL version, also functioning flawlessly, includes everything needed to run (heater, bowl, poweradapter, temp controller, injector stand, screens, stir stick)

The m&m tech double lattice is a beautiful piece of glass. Very thick glass, really robust - it is built to last ;) This is one of the best pieces i have ever hit in terms of function. I originally bought it to use it with the herborizer, which is a great combo. But this thing really was built for the vxh cloud, it fits perfectly size wise and the hit is smooth, thick and very, very tasty! It was very expensive back then (more than 400 euros including shipping and customs fees), today you can get it for a little less though.

I will sell this complete bundle for:

450 euros

This is a very good price! It's priced to move fast - after agreeing to buy it you will need to pay soon, otherwise i will put it back up.

The reason i'm selling is, that i only come to use them every few months and they deserve better (i prefer the lotus myself)

If you have any doubts or questions feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks!

RM9UhNB.jpg

good vibes :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom