(Europe) Selling Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Easy Valve (barely used), FocusVape

whereskarlo

sdhe9WG.jpg

lnbrBrQ.jpg

I'm selling my entire vape collection :cry: (keeping the DaVinci IQ for now though). It saddens me quite a lot to sell some of these, especially the Haze Dual V3 which has seen some adventures like visiting reggae festivals and so on. Some of these haven't been used much however. I'm selling them because I'm taking a prolonged break from the joys of Mary Jane :shrug: All these vapes have been very thoroughly cleaned with 99% isopropyl alcohol, it took me 4-5 hours in total.

I live in Northern Europe but can send them by post within the EU.

Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic Easy Valve - 200 Euro

Barely used Volcano Classic with the Easy Valve kit. I have only used it ~20 times and with one balloon only. The oven is in pristine condition as are the balloons. Comes with all original packaging, flyers etc. Sold completely cleaned with 99% Isopropyl alcohol.

evzW2aj.jpg

FocusVape - 50 Euro

I used this once or twice but preferred my other units. It comes with all original packaging and has been cleaned with 99% isopropyl alcohol.

xlEIsDk.jpg

Firefly 2 Blue - 190 Euro - SOLD

Firefly 2 in pristine condition for sale. It has not been used much as I prefer conduction vapes. Two concentrate pads have been used to reduce the oven size but it has never been used with wax. Everything comes cleaned with 99% isopropyl alcohol including the concentrate pads. Comes with all original packaging, boxes etc.

qHZZcqc.jpg

Pax 2 Silver - 70 Euro - Sold

Pax 2 silver that works great and has been incredibly reliable. It has been used frequently, hence the lower selling price. It comes with original packaging and has been cleaned with 99% isopropyl alcohol. The power button occasionally registers a double press instead of a single press.

hZvEw15.jpg

Haze Dual V3 - 70 Euro - Sold

This is by far my favorite vape. Incredibly powerful and a pleasure to use. It comes with three unused conduction screens, 2 used convection screens, concentrate canister and dry herb canister, two batteries, battery charger, manual, vaporizer (in black color) and product box. It works well, does have a few cosmetic dings due to its rugged nature. It is however in excellent mechanical condition and everything is solid and intact and working as it should. It has been thoroughly cleaned with 99& isopropyl alcohol inside and out. Both ovens work and are as powerful as when it was new.

aU4jKBU.jpg

Flowermate V5.0 Mini Pro - 60 Euro - SOLD

I have barely used this unit at all, maybe 4 or 5 times. I didn't see the point in using it since I already had conduction vapes (see above). Comes with everything such as product box, flyers, plastic bags, small satches with various screens and so forth. This vape has a bong attachment which means you could use it with water pipes. The oven is made of ceramic and it has full temperature control.

IOWeyTE.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom