1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Eucalyptus

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by cawshook, Nov 23, 2013.

1. cawshook

cawshook Solod out.

Hey i suffer from seasonal allergy, and i heard eucalyptus can help clear the sinus. Any1 try that before?

DDave likes this.
  2. syrupy

syrupy reitcello - it's what's for breakfast

I've tried to vape it, but the taste was too strong. I use the essential oil in a diffuser. It works well.

Norlin likes this.
  3. Grow Goddess

Grow Goddess Oil Snob

I suffer from major sinus problems. I quit taking medicine for it, nothing really worked anyway. I have not tried eucalyptus that I am aware of. The only thing that seems to help my sinuses when they are really bad is a small dab of RSO up each nostril. I got this tip from someone online. It is the first thing that ever helped. Worked better than anything else I have tried. RSO should be in everyone's medicine cabinet. RSO is basically a decarbed concentrated cannabis oil.

4. esrever

esrever Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth

Where can one get RSO ?

5. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

Gotta make it or find someone that does...

thesoloman likes this.
  6. Unconnected

Unconnected Well-Known Member

Buy some eucalyptus drops, they are a eucalyptus flavoured hard candy that you suck, quite tasty and clears out the sinuses. You might need to import them from australia though which is a bit of an effort to go through to get a bag of candy, but it should help.

7. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Now eucalyptus is the one thing that did work fairly well in my EQ Potpourri bowl! (Tearing the leaves a bit here and there really increases the potency)

8. Dafni

Dafni Well-Known Member

Any links to some RSO techniques??
    What does RSO even stand for??

tia

Daf

9. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

RSO = Rick Simpson Oil, Phoenix Tears, Run From the Cure . . .

http://phoenixtears.ca/

10. A Train

A Train New Member

I vape eucalyptus in my launch box all the time, both for the health benefits, and for the antimicrobial action the oil has on the wood. It's great for clearing out congestion and easing a sore throat, but be careful. Eucalyptol can be toxic in high doses. One or two puffs should be enough, and is plenty intense enough for most people :D

RUDE BOY likes this.
  11. grokit

grokit power cosmic

When I was a spa chef in the tropics, we had both eucalyptus and ylangy ylang trees, and would put the leaves of both in electric fry pans with water that powered old 50's-style vintage steam cabinets.

[​IMG]

I have more recently used the dried-out leaves in a sauna but it's not the same as fresh,
    at least when infused with hot water. I sure miss those days!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors