Eucalyptus

cawshook

Solod out.
Hey i suffer from seasonal allergy, and i heard eucalyptus can help clear the sinus. Any1 try that before?

cawshook,
Reactions: DDave

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I've tried to vape it, but the taste was too strong. I use the essential oil in a diffuser. It works well.

syrupy,
Reactions: Norlin

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
I suffer from major sinus problems. I quit taking medicine for it, nothing really worked anyway. I have not tried eucalyptus that I am aware of. The only thing that seems to help my sinuses when they are really bad is a small dab of RSO up each nostril. I got this tip from someone online. It is the first thing that ever helped. Worked better than anything else I have tried. RSO should be in everyone's medicine cabinet. RSO is basically a decarbed concentrated cannabis oil.

Unconnected

Buy some eucalyptus drops, they are a eucalyptus flavoured hard candy that you suck, quite tasty and clears out the sinuses. You might need to import them from australia though which is a bit of an effort to go through to get a bag of candy, but it should help.

Unconnected,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hey i suffer from seasonal allergy, and i heard eucalyptus can help clear the sinus. Any1 try that before?

Now eucalyptus is the one thing that did work fairly well in my EQ Potpourri bowl! (Tearing the leaves a bit here and there really increases the potency)

DDave,

Dafni

Any links to some RSO techniques??
What does RSO even stand for??

tia

Daf

Dafni,

A Train

I vape eucalyptus in my launch box all the time, both for the health benefits, and for the antimicrobial action the oil has on the wood. It's great for clearing out congestion and easing a sore throat, but be careful. Eucalyptol can be toxic in high doses. One or two puffs should be enough, and is plenty intense enough for most people :D

A Train,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

grokit

well-worn member
When I was a spa chef in the tropics, we had both eucalyptus and ylangy ylang trees, and would put the leaves of both in electric fry pans with water that powered old 50's-style vintage steam cabinets.

128diet.jpg

I have more recently used the dried-out leaves in a sauna but it's not the same as fresh,
at least when infused with hot water. I sure miss those days!

grokit,
Top Bottom