Discontinued Essential VAAAPP

druminfected

Alright, I'll make sure no combustion occurs again when using a vaporization product. I just remembered I had those videos of the essential VAAAP, and posted them because I thought it was relevant. It was way before I knew how to use it, my mistake. Won't happen again.

Would like to see some vid/s of you vaping on it though, but not combustiion. When you eventually get to that, post it up!:tup:

druminfected,

Jdog

Does anyone know of a way to clean these? Other than changing the glass of course?

Jdog,

Schotzele

Relaxing
You can use isopropanol to clean them. If you live in Europe like me it's difficult to find.

Regular household alcohol doesn't work well.

Otherwise letting then stay over all night in hot water in which you added one or two dishwasher pads help (remember to fill up each little bottle with water before you put the dishwasher pads into it, otherwise they'll remain empty and just float). You'll probably have to fish the job by rubbing the inside of each bottle with a little tubular brush (or a wooden tooth-stick if you've got nothing else).

Best solution is still to buy a big amount of 1-dram vials so you don't have to do it so often and can do it with quite a lot of bottles when it happens!

Schotzele,

Jdog

Do you know if I can clean the actual piece? For example, mine is blue, can I clean that part?

Jdog,

OF

Do you know if I can clean the actual piece? For example, mine is blue, can I clean that part?

Not very effectively, wanna guess how I know? Here's a clue: It is possible to combust in this guy.....not that you'd want to more than once. Trust me.

OF

Schotzele

Relaxing
Yes you can clean the aluminum unit. Let it soak in solvent (or hot water with 1 or 2 dishwasher tablets).
Cleaning the vials is also possible by letting them boil in boiling bleach (be careful thus). Very efficient too if you burnt a pan BTW :).

Schotzele,

Jdog

@of I can't imagine how horrible that would be *barfs
@scho thanks! I'll try it out

Jdog,

MrNorml

I got one of these. I found it to be aweful. Burned my hand on glass several times (hey, I was medicted), it tasted aweful to me, I combusted, I went through a bunch of cheap high-temp lighters... I don't do oils etc which this is geared for; did not realize when I got it that it really is not good at all for flower.

MrNorml,
Reactions: OF

OF

I got one of these. I found it to be aweful.

You got that part right MrN. Fun for concentrates until you combust. I did it once, it's enough to get you back into church......

It's OK, though, the vials I bought to go with it are handy for single trench loads for MFLB.

OF

OF,

Schotzele

Relaxing
I have to say that I'm very happy with mine. I wouldn't use it for herbs, but it's very good for solid resins (oils are not very common where I live).
Many people use it the wrong way (you can see those guys on youtube, testing the stuff right out of the envelope, without reading the user's guide... no wonder why they cough).
You have to inhale slow and easy, let the heat get dispatched into the vial a couple of seconds before starting inhaling, and certainly not inhaling while heating the vial with a lighter like so many guys you see on the internet...

Schotzele,
Top Bottom