Essential VAAAPP & Eclipse Vape 2O + EXTRAS

these prices are:

• too low for what you get

• fair

• outrageous & offensive...good day, sir! i said "good day"!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
all SOLD as of 09.01.15!!!

this vaporizer is known by many names: essential vaaapp, eclipse vape 2o, eclipse h2o vaporizer, and various permutations of those words. this would go great with your other glass & water pieces!!!

got rid of the zap, extras, & grinders to a great FCer for a great deal! got rid of the DBV & extra stems to another great customer! now to give one last deal to another FCer who might have missed out on black friday/cyber monday!

hey guys let me know if anyone is interested in any combination of these things...im willing to break up this bundle. international FCers, welcome!!! i can work on trying to send these anywhere as long as we can agree on a price.

all of this stuff works perfectly & is CLEAN. pretty much everything comes with extras...almost no offer is unreasonable - i dare you to make me an offer. $20 for the handheld one (black), $25 for the water piece (silver, never used), $20 for the vials, or just $55 for all of it ($5 for shipping) ORBESTOFFER. so the $55 + $5 would include:
  • 1 essential vaaapp vaporizer (black)
  • 1 eclipse h2o vaap vaporizer (or eclipse vape 2o, silver, unused)
  • at least 75 glass vials (i think there are probably more like 100 vials)...~95% are unused and brand new (i can remove the used ones, if you would like...there are probably only 6 used vials...but they are cleaned with iso, so it will be hard to tell)
  • willing to negotiate shipping to other places
everything is in working condition.

pretty much the only thing i want (vape-related) is a power adapter for the MFLB.

I'm selling these because i just haven't been able to use them...i don't want to collect these things knowing that they might get a smoker to start vaping instead and i want to give people a chance to try vaping without having to spend too much.

sorry for the out of order pics...these vapes are located in the detroit, michigan, USA area if anyone happens to be local and wants to check them out in person...

eclipse vape + eclipse h2o vape + about 75 (ish, probably more?) vials (great for bongs, bubblers, water pipes, and oil/wax/hash/honey vapers)

im not looking for a bunch of money, more looking to get rid of these vapes at a reasonable price...if you have any ideas in mind, let me know - I'm most likely willing to work with you!

eghj40E.jpg
c953I2G.jpg
uv6Eh6y.jpg
KtbWMHY.jpg
PnbtwrQ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom