Errlectric vs. Flowerpot

Alexis

@Alexis could give you a better answer on the Herborizer vs FlowerPot, and since he just got the new digital Herborizer he could have a different opinion right now, but for a long time now he’s given the edge to the FlowerPot over the Herborizer Ti and XL.

He may have used the VripTech Heat Wand too, but I can’t remember for sure, I mostly remember him talking about the FlowerPot and Herborizer.
Hey man, sorry to ignore you this long and thanks for taking notice and reaching out. I do appreciate your presence and contributions here by the way, you are always very attentive to the small print and do your best to understand others situation with an open mind, so Respect bro!:tup:

Now, FP vs Herbo Ti.:hmm: Its a hard one for me to give reliable advice. I only used the Showerhead for 8 days total. As you all know I suffered a terrible respiratory allergy type reaction to the device itself and the nature of the vapor it produces.
I wasnt able to freely and fully take it through its paces, and my impressions are impossible to separate from the suffering in order to be objective.

The Ti I do not react anywhere nearly as badly to, I have used it more times but still less than a month in total, so a lot less usage experience than many of you have with these and other models, just to put it in perspective.

And yes I have been testing the new DigiTi this week. However I am not tolerating it so well and have been struggling to dial it in for my allergies and sensitive respiratory system. I borrowed the analogue version last November and used it for 10 days with an idea of the specific temperature range, load and draw technique which I was able to manage symptom wise.

This was directly after I have tried the shower head which broke my heart with disappointment to be so allergic to it at the time. I have been hell-bent on finding a modern super heavy hitter which I can tolerate and have tried a few in the process. So when I borrowed the analogue it was to see how much was the reaction to the Showerhead was and if I thought I could possibly manage and live with the allergy symptoms from the herborizer Ti.

In contrast to the Showerhead, managing the symptoms from the herborizer is like taking a holiday. But it is possible that my perception and appraisal of the reaction was not quite accurate at the time due to my frame of mind and experiences with other models which were literally impossible to tolerate for even one day.

So I did use the analogue for 10 for 11 days straight last November and as far as I remember and was aware I was fairly comfortable with it not on any one day thinking "my god I can't use that vaporizer again tomorrow this suffering just isn't worth it".
But that is how I am kind of feeling this week with the DigiTi. So I will need to take some time now to figure this out properly in a more accurate objective sense.

I really can't believe I suffered this much when I borrowed it in November. But maybe I did and I just accepted it. What has also changed since that time- in January I began using the Elev8r. It has been my DD desktop with a coil all this year. It hits super hard, has the best, purest flavour of any device I know, and bizarrely doesnt cause a bad reaction like the FP, GS, EVO, and Ti.

I still have a standard allergy type reaction to vaporizing cannabis whatever device I use this is like a baseline reaction to the vapor and plants itself but then with certain devices there is a significant allergy type reaction which accompanies it's which is not material dependent but to do with the way the device extracts and creates vapor.

The Elev8r is unique in that I can hit it monstrously hard take the hugest most Potent rips my lungs could fit in them and yet it does not cause a device specific allergy type reaction however I use it. And yet it hits equally hard as pretty much anything. It doesn't make sense how I can take such lung Busters and not suffer the reaction I do to any temp and size hit with these other models.:hmm:

So it really puzzles me and I wish I had the answers.
So it is difficult for me to give solid advice on the FP/Ti comparisons due to the complexity and limitations of my situation.

I do adore the Flowerpot. There is just something so special about using it it's so easy and fun and appealing. The Ti is also very easy to use.

The Herbo definitely has the better taste I'm pretty sure of that after the last few days. It's also hits incredibly smoothly it's deceiving the vapor flows fast with this one and can look light but you will exhale huge clouds which you didn't even feel going in. You can inhale rapidly and fill the can quickly it seems that are fast inhalation really gets to Vapor production up. But also as slow longer draw works well too.

The Flowerpot works in a similar way and is very forgiving with draw technique, you can draw slow or fast you just need to be aware of the other variables and match your technique with them such as temp and load size etc.

I love the effects from both models. It is the effects of the Herborizer in particular which I have noticed most of all this week it's a very strong effect which is so deeply relaxing and fully penetrating but not too much in a debilitating sense and it is one of those vapes where you feel completely relaxed the whole of the next day after a good session and not in a rush to medicate again.

I am very in tune with my body and I would say that from my perception and experience both of these devices are superior to the vast majority of other vaporizers I have tried in a medicinal sense in terms of how well the delivery of the compounds is supporting your bodily health.

With both of these vaporizers despite my respiratory suffering I have always noticed a profound sense of physical well-being and relaxation alongside, and my general health has always seemed to be stabled and strengthened in the short periods I have used them.

On these grounds I strongly recommend these models from a health point of view not just a recreational one, and you don't need to be sick to benefit medicinally from cannabis in my view it would only be a good thing if the devices we all used when more efficient at delivering and transferring the medicinal properties of the herb into our bloodstreams. Not all devices are equal at all in this sense but these two have really impressed me.

I actually feel like I get stronger and longer lasting effects from the herborizer. Even at low temps. I had to stay between 500 and 575 with the FP. I did find at those temperatures that I was going through my material very quickly.
Testing the Herborizer this week I have been quite surprised by how much I have gotten from my herb effect wise and I have not had to rinse through it like I imagined I might. The FP is arguably better and more efficient at microdosing than the herborizer ti especially at the lower temperatures but I know that people who can tolerate higher temperatures are very happy with the Herbo's microdosing one-hit extraction capabilities.

One of the biggest if not the main criticisms and perceived drawbacks of the ti is how many users have found performance is better when the bowl is heat soaked with the injector. This makes for more instant vapor production and allows a lower temperature setting for smoother hits, lighter ABV and still equal extraction.

I tend to be a macodoser myself though so Im not best suited to accurately test out how the more powerful Digital heater might improve this (arguable) weakness.
But If I could tolerate the higher temps, I would be confident with microdosing capabilities.
And I have no doubt I would be very satisfied all round with the vaporizer.

I would really need to be able to use both of these models without the bad reactions to get a proper objective impression of the pros and cons and similarities between them.
Ideally I'm sure I would like to own both because they have unique signatures and effects. The Ti shines at just getting you there, whoever you are, and has captured many long term diehard bong smokers with roof high tolerances. Never to look back.

The exact same scenario has been seen many times with the Flowerpot. So both models appeal pretty equally here.

Im honestly not trying to sell one device over the other it's impossible for me to do that, just sharing some of my fresh perceptions from this week. But it is so hard to be clear and positive and accurate about this with the suffering I endure alongside everything.

So, I don't expect I have been any help at all but I did try lol!
Have a super start to the weekend everyone hope it is a good one for you all bigup!:)

Edit- never used the Vriptech, I have always wanted to because it has a great reputation and is unique in the type of experience it offers but I would put good money on me not being able to tolerate that one either and is his fragile and expensive so I don't know if I will ever try it but who knows. It has its own limitations though and I think may not be what the OP is looking for here while there are other excellent choices available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom