Errlectric Concentration Station

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Here's a video showing all the pertinents. As you can see by the ABV there was probably at least another pull or two in there. ;) No cameraman. One long take, Birdman style. No sound, too much noise around here. So Valkyrie it is.
I'm hitting this thing with my FC-187. The flavor is amazing. I haven't tried adding dabs yet...baby steps.
Nice smooth vapor. Very cool and easy to take a huge hit. So...first impressions. I LOVE THIS THING.
Here's a shot of the first three bowls' ABV. At least 3-4 solid hits each and you can see it's still fairly green. I'm pretty vaked right now and I haven't even had a dab yet. Totally different heady feeling . (Usually I'd have at least 10 by now, not huge ones though) ok I need to step away before I fall out. Stay tuned, more to follow.
Edit: The video is rough. The ABV looked like it had black flecks in it. There was definately no black. No flowers were combusted in the making of this video. Carry on...
CZqAcFV.jpg

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Here's a video showing all the pertinents. As you can see by the ABV there was probably at least another pull or two in there. ;) No cameraman. One long take, Birdman style. No sound, too much noise around here. So Valkyrie it is.
I'm hitting this thing with my FC-187. The flavor is amazing. I haven't tried adding dabs yet...baby steps.
Nice smooth vapor. Very cool and easy to take a huge hit. So...first impressions. I LOVE THIS THING.
Here's a shot of the first three bowls' ABV. At least 3-4 solid hits each and you can see it's still fairly green. I'm pretty vaked right now and I haven't even had a dab yet. Totally different heady feeling . (Usually I'd have at least 10 by now, not huge ones though) ok I need to step away before I fall out. Stay tuned, more to follow.
Edit: The video is rough. The ABV looked like it had black flecks in it. There was definately no black. No flowers were combusted in the making of this video. Carry on...
CZqAcFV.jpg

:drool: I can taste the vapor already! Mmmmmmmmm...

After u play with temps a bit I'd like to know what your results are. By all means enjoy yourself first.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
CZqAcFV.jpg
Note to self edit wish list!!!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Too vaked for more video. I'll make more tomorrow. But I just tried a small bud unbroken. @stickstones
It swirls aronnd in there and tastes amazing.:mmmm:
After the first hit, I poked at it and it broke up. 2nd hit, bliss also. Then a 3rd and a 4th. :smug:

The closest experience I can compare the Herb nail to is hitting the Evo. Although, there is a bit more restriction in the nail due to the rifled top. The Evo is pretty open (low draw restriction). I haven't tried my nano with water yet, as I'm patiently waiting for @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd to make my nano Gong.

Next mission VaporDab.:party:
Edit: Holy Fuck! It's like a boot to the head. But in a good way! Whole bud about 5/16" diameter. Then a regular dab (mine are smallish). Oh my goodness, the flavor THEN the dab. The bud seemed to grab some of the oil and the second hit was death. (Again in a good way) Then I exploded! Now I sleep.

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Too vaked for more video. I'll make more tomorrow. But I just tried a small bud unbroken. @stickstones
It swirls aronnd in there and tastes amazing.:mmmm:
After the first hit, I poked at it and it broke up. 2nd hit, bliss also. Then a 3rd and a 4th. :smug:

The closest experience I can compare the Herb nail to is hitting the Evo. Although, there is a bit more restriction in the nail due to the rifled top. The Evo is pretty open (low draw restriction). I haven't tried my nano with water yet, as I'm patiently waiting for @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd to make my nano Gong.

Next mission VaporDab.:party:
Edit: Holy Fuck! It's like a boot to the head. But in a good way! Whole bud about 5/16" diameter. Then a regular dab (mine are smallish). Oh my goodness, the flavor THEN the dab. The bud seemed to grab some of the oil and the second hit was death. (Again in a good way) Then I exploded! Now I sleep.
Dude, that ABV is GOLD. Think about it... herb AFTER the dab? that will soak up the reclaim!

then, vape that with the ENano. :) Make edibles... oil... butter!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Dude, that ABV is GOLD. Think about it... herb AFTER the dab? that will soak up the reclaim!

then, vape that with the ENano. :) Make edibles... oil... butter!
I like how u think Grasshopper
U R wise.
Medible's
Edible's
Incredible's
Oh wait the last one was my kids cartoon VAKED:smug::dog:VAKED
:mmmm:Errlectric....

@DieHard is hip to cooking with Mj brownies at the mayo were Awesome & Delicious :tup:
:tup:

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Damn, I was up before 5AM and posting on FC yesterday...:hmm:

Anyway...I have a ton of "experiments" to put the Herb Nail through its paces. I tried a couple of dabs on it , but it is not quite seasoned so...that should just get better.
I have tried it on my FC-187, FC-710 (with @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd carbed adaptor), and tiny J-hook (thanks @SSVUN~YAH ). There will be more video but right now I'm bearing down on the testing.
The flavor with the j-hook was great. This was almost just like smoking a bowl back in the day. Except every hit is that delicious green first hit.(what did I know back then). Seriously this was surprisingly pleasant. Blows the doors off of my nano with the dry stem. Yeah I said it. I still love my nano.
No matter what piece it is used on, this Herb nail is as heavy a hitter as you want it to be...with a dab on top. (Again, if you want). I'm getting 4-5 super tasty hits per load. The ABV looks kind of golden. The load size is comparable to the Nano. The crazy thing is, after just 2 days I'm thinking I prefer flowers to dabs. This thing has really changed my whole routine for the better.
A couple of critical observations I have made so far. (It can't all be good, nothing too bad either)
  • The Ti nail top has a very small contact point with the herb chamber. The glass chamber has a narrow ground area for the Ti to fit into. So the fit can be tricky. It can be put on a bit crooked and be stubborn to remove. I just turned off the heat and it loosened as it cooled. Patience paid here.
  • The design of the dish doesn't allow me to scrape my flat dabber on the side to get all of the oil off. The rifled holes around the perimeter just don't allow for that.
  • The Herb Chamber does require a good amount of airflow to maintain the spinning of the herb.
Overall, this is a solid, game-changing purchase for me. Recently, my usage has been 90% concentrates, 10% flowers. That is gonna change to at least 50:50 now.:nod:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Wow, those a re mighty big words bro lol. If you said that in the nano thread I dont think it would go over to well haha. That just makes me want it all the more.

Have you been messing with temps or are you using the same temps in the 550-650 range?

Also how is the weight compared to the full nail? With a drop down on the dycycler the reg nail tips it, hopefully this one won't.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Wow, those a re mighty big words bro lol. If you said that in the nano thread I dont think it would go over to well haha. That just makes me want it all the more.

Have you been messing with temps or are you using the same temps in the 550-650 range?

Also how is the weight compared to the full nail? With a drop down on the dycycler the reg nail tips it, hopefully this one won't.
You ain't kidding. I'll refrain from comparisons on the Nano thread. But to be fair to the Nano, I haven't had it very long. I'm still in the "honeymoon stage" with it too. I still love the warm, organic feel of the Nano. Where I consider the Nano a more civilized reclining relaxing vape. The Herb Nail is more "mad scientist", which I love.

The weight of the herb nail and chamber is 73g (weighed with the cord laying off to the side.)
Using the same method, the regular nail and heat shield weighs 68.5.
So a bit heavier.
So far, you nailed my temp range. I'll venture into lower temps today.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I must say you guys are intriguing me greatly here! Diehard have you tried the LSV? If so can you compare the ECS to the LSV? TIA
I have not tried the LSV. I've tried a Volcano (years ago). I had a box/whip vape after trying the Volcano(too cheap to spring for it).
Flower Vapes I now have: 2 Solos, E-Nano, W9 Tech's The Bender, ECS Herb Nail.
I've also tried briefly: Vapman, Cloud Evo, Herbalizer.
That is the Total of my flower vaping experience.
The closest thing I can compare to is the Cloud.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I have not tried the LSV. I've tried a Volcano (years ago). I had a box/whip vape after trying the Volcano(too cheap to spring for it).
Flower Vapes I now have: 2 Solos, E-Nano, W9 Tech's The Bender, ECS Herb Nail.
I've also tried briefly: Vapman, Cloud Evo, Herbalizer.
That is the Total of my flower vaping experience.
The closest thing I can compare to is the Cloud.
Thanks DH! You need to try an LSV and I need to try an ECS! Glad your enjoying that hooker!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Blows the doors off of my nano with the dry stem. Yeah I said it. I still love my nano
No offense homey you now were tight ,but well go ahead and leave the apples and oranges comparison's for the newbies!:lmao::rofl:

Hey you guys wanna go mudin? Do you want to take Cj-7 on steroids or you wanna take out my Monster Truck. ( Grave Digger :rofl::lmao::rofl::wave: :nope: get it , haha
:goon: Leave the nano out of it!!!!

herbivore21

This has gotten me interested man, but does it fit a standard 20mm/16mm heater? I don't wanna have to buy an errrlectric when I have 2 dnails already lol

Also have you managed to get one hit extraction yet? If it does that, put me down for one for every room in my house including next to the toilet (actually no that is not good digestive health, avoid taking bong hits atop the porcelain!).

EDIT: ALSO PLEASE POST MORE CLEAR VIDEO THAT DOES NOT MOVE AROUND!!! I wanna see the whole rig in action as well as the clouds in the piece and on the exhale ;) Yes that deserved caps lol

NickDlow

Log Hog
This has gotten me interested man, but does it fit a standard 20mm/16mm heater? I don't wanna have to buy an errrlectric when I have 2 dnails already lol

Also have you managed to get one hit extraction yet? If it does that, put me down for one for every room in my house including next to the toilet (actually no that is not good digestive health, avoid taking bong hits atop the porcelain!).

EDIT: ALSO PLEASE POST MORE CLEAR VIDEO THAT DOES NOT MOVE AROUND!!! I wanna see the whole rig in action as well as the clouds in the piece and on the exhale ;) Yes that deserved caps lol

If your talking about the connection from coil to control box, they have a 4 and 5 prong model. Idk what's considered standard. Also what do u mean one hit extraction?

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Testing is so much fun. @herbivore21 the nail is fixed to the coil.
It is a 200w 120v coil. I'm sure a clever person could figure the pinout and make it work with another box.
I will experiment with one hit extraction. What size load are we talking? my scale weighs in .1 increments. Time for a new scale.
Edit: I will also work on some better video. That was the best I could do alone. I could hardly contain my excitement.

NjMa5sE.jpg

Top Bottom