Errlectric Concentration Station

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
I have not been able to get together with him. He is near me but I have been so busy with work.

Hey Diehard!

Any updates on this? :)

Also, for those who have not seen it yet, it looks like Errelectric is working on another FQN. Yay for that!!

11rrnrr.jpg

Source: https://www.instagram.com/errlectric/p/BvzBeddnZbT/

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Hey Diehard!

Any updates on this? :)

Also, for those who have not seen it yet, it looks like Errelectric is working on another FQN. Yay for that!!

11rrnrr.jpg

Source: https://www.instagram.com/errlectric/p/BvzBeddnZbT/

Oooooo this is exciting, been a while since ol' Erl has been to a festival!

Sweet! I hope it can still utilize the fqn heater. Gonna suck if they make you invest in another heater.

Its appears it will, plus i with how well thought out Errls stuff typically is, i can't imagine they would change it, especially with how expensive they are.

buckhakeesah

Thanks @Maitri

Very happy to see the flat top finally but I wonder how easy it would be for them to modify to a beveled edge in the R&D process. It took forever for them to bring this new flat top option to market. They were getting feedback from customers requesting the beveled edge via instagram. I wonder why they didn't go that route. I think it creates a better seal for the ball caps.

It appears they are in the process of making a wide mouth version to accommodate those big dabbers that want 25 and 30mm like experiences, but I'm completely fine with this current size for easier clean up with qtips. Just wish the beveled edge would make an appearance. Fingers crossed.

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
As promised, here are some images of the new FQN that arrived a few minutes ago. Enjoy - I know I will. :rofl:

The first few photos illustrates the size of the new one relative to the old one.

f4k10p.png

29bg32u.png

167wg09.png

29ofoet.png

The top edge is not beveled - but I have a feeling it will not matter. I look forward to confirming that... :lol:

2e0sbwn.png

984i6v.png

buckhakeesah

Is there a swirl on the bottom of your banger? I've noticed the swirl present on the original FQN I have and it looks like its present here on the revised flat top one. So the bangers aren't really flat/flush on the bottom. Mine protrudes upwards a bit but not sure if its really makes a difference but something I've noticed compared to my other china made bangers where the bottom is flat.

@Maitri Thank you for the pictures!
How does the coil fit with all the extra space?

I recently picked up the old FQN, and the only issue I've had is keeping the coil firmly on the bottom of the banger. Due to winding my coil cable around the rig, it twists and doesn't stay firmly on the bottom.

I'm interested in the new flat FQN, thanks for the FC friends code

Dear weed doula,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes! Do it! Then come back and tell me the EVO taste amazing :brow: Many have abandoned their EVO's for good reason for the FP.

Anyways, derailed too much already, see you in the FP thread @ataxian! The FP is unbreakable! Ti and Glass path all the way bro.
I look at temperatures?
Device = bling or function.?

FAKE or TRUTH

biohacker

I look at temperatures?
Device = bling or function.?

FAKE or TRUTH

My brotha!! :rockon: TRUTH!! What's good my dude?! Much has changed, my thoughts/opinions have changed greatly, and I would prefer EVO > FP these days!!! In fact, i'll probably buy an EVO next year (again!). Not sure we should chat here though, too off topic! So nice to see you around my dude! :tup::nod:

buckhakeesah

@Maitri Thank you for the pictures!
How does the coil fit with all the extra space?

I recently picked up the old FQN, and the only issue I've had is keeping the coil firmly on the bottom of the banger. Due to winding my coil cable around the rig, it twists and doesn't stay firmly on the bottom.

I'm interested in the new flat FQN, thanks for the FC friends code
The old fqn can vary depending the length of the neck. Too short of a neck and it can get in the way of the retaining clip/oring which can cause issues securing the banger to the ti bucket and also possibly allowing the fqn to fully seal in the joint of your glass rig (this was a double whammy issue in my case).

The new flat top fqn corrected these issues for me but it's a crapshoot whether the neck will be long enough. I like to think they've done their homework on these issues and you shouldn't have to worry about this being a problem moving forward.

I now own the mobile enail and the only gripe I have is the max temp on it doesn't provide enough power to reach the quick extraction with the dry herb nail that I prefer. The corded station is better for that. But for concentrates, its golden.

I jump between this and my 710 coils maxvapor setup. I love them both equally.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My brotha!! :rockon: TRUTH!! What's good my dude?! Much has changed, my thoughts/opinions have changed greatly, and I would prefer EVO > FP these days!!! In fact, i'll probably buy an EVO next year (again!). Not sure we should chat here though, too off topic! So nice to see you around my dude! :tup::nod:
I love you like a brother from another MOTHER!

Kevincito89

after a long and extensive researching i came to conclusion errlectric is the way to go. What are your glass suggestions in thah matter?

glass for me that worked the best is something with a descent base size. i have plenty of small rigs that don't work with the errlectric station, because i have the quarts banger it's heavier then the ti nail. so it does tip if there isn;t enough weight. but over all id say spend within your budget on glass. i've had my red errlectric station going on 5 years with the same banger and a little glass collection mainly from @mastahglass on instagram. most of his glass is meant for errlectric station. just keep in mind the 90 degree of the banger when purchasing a water pipe.

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
20200414-143141.jpg
Thanks to @VGOODIEZ and their excellent customer service I have to say this is a heavy hitter. Thanks! Just what I needed in these kinda days.:tup:
DSC01904.jpg

Vaporooni,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

lazylathe

Almost there...
I'm keeping this vapour machine. Finally dialed in the right temps.

Not liking it anymore brother?

I had issues when I had one for a while as well and moved it along.
For myself, it was not all it was made out to be.
Had to run it way to hot to be effective, the vortex did not really work for me and the AVB was not even.
It was fun to use for a while but there are better vapes out there imo.

The Errlectric is an awesome concentrate station though! Just wish I used concentrates so I could use mine! LOL!!

lazylathe,
Reactions: Vaporooni

BlueHueCO

Why don't you use concentrates LazyLathe? Preference? Waiting for better regulations on how it's produced? I've learned lots from your posts and am curious about your view on concentrates. I kinda jump back and forth myself.

BlueHueCO,
Reactions: lazylathe
Top Bottom