• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Errlectric Concentration Station

Kevincito89

Nah this isn't anything from dhgate haha. It's a Toronto based glassblower and I talked with a guy who uses it with his errlectric and FQN.ive seen videos and it looks like it works as well as it can.
Hey I live in Toronto and was looking everywhere for a carb cap that sits on my banger for the errlectric. If it's still possible to get a carb cap for the FQN from the glass blower.?

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I have been using a riptide carb cap by @gordoscientific on IG. It does not sit ON the FQN by itself but the effect created is worth having to hold it.
iyPOpdU.jpg[IMG]

lazylathe

Almost there...
So excited to join this group!!
Just bought a used unit from an old member here!

It comes with a white control box, full quartz nail as well as the dry herb nail!

Hoping for this to be my all in one solution!

Will post pics and a review once received, as well as any questions before!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
So excited to join this group!!
Just bought a used unit from an old member here!

It comes with a white control box, full quartz nail as well as the dry herb nail!

Hoping for this to be my all in one solution!

Will post pics and a review once received, as well as any questions before!
Nice grab...
I so want to upgrade my ti for a fqn.
Enjoy I look forward to your review

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Well, if you heat up the Quartz heater on the Flowerpot to the right temp, it hits very much like the Herbnail (without the herb doing the vortex thing and no carb cap)......it's very powerful, and I do use it regularly. But it is simply not convenient and a bit of a pain to heat, so I don't use everyday anymore. When you get the heat right, it's as hard a hit as most can stand. And extremely clean. Only a SS screen and glass.

With the Herbnail, I select my temp and can leave it there or change it when I want. Always precise temp. No fuss. Perfect every time. Hits are from mild to insane, whichever you prefer.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
The FC 23% off discount is nice and makes the Station somewhat affordable.... @lazylathe you are always on the ball to get my stoke on! I can't wait for you to get this one!!!

Found a 25% off post! Not sure if it still works...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/errlectric-concentration-station.16288/page-9#post-813575

Found another one! Also 25% off

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/errlectric-concentration-station.16288/page-10#post-815813

And another...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/errlectric-concentration-station.16288/page-12#post-830732

One more to clarify

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/errlectric-concentration-station.16288/page-15#post-838584

Last edited:

biohacker

The 710 code doesn't work any longer, and the other code is only 10% off. I think the 23% off on the Errlectric site is presently the best deal, save for the $550cdn new kit on Kijiji.

What's the difference between Errlectric and Cannoisseur?

lazylathe

Almost there...
The 710 code doesn't work any longer, and the other code is only 10% off. I think the 23% off on the Errlectric site is presently the best deal, save for the $550cdn new kit on Kijiji.

What's the difference between Errlectric and Cannoisseur?

https://cannoisseur.com/

I would email them and ask about the 25% discount.
Check my last entry above for details.
As i read through the thread i will add deals i see.

This was from @NickDlow

Hey Errlectric fam and future fam. I wa asked to clearify the FC discount and where they are from.

The 20% off Errlectric gear is from matt@qwicdist.com. Matt is a great dude that my man @DieHard met, and established a connect with. Matt's company is the distributor for Errlectric and Cannoisseur also. Also you get your order quick from Matt.

I've made a connect at Cannoisseur.com with Sean. He has given us a 25% discount (FUCKCOMBUSTION) on Errlectric products ONLY. Sometimes the orders may take a bit longer because of their stock but the discount is worth the extra wait IMO.

Please DO NOT contact Errlectric directly. As they DO NOT offer a discount to us. Please email Matt at matt@qwicdist.com or visit Cannoisseur.com and enter the discount code FUCKCOMBUSTION.

Thanks fam and enjoy.

biohacker

"Please DO NOT contact Errlectric directly. As they DO NOT offer a discount to us."

This is simply not true. The code for Errlectric site is "fcfriends" for 23% off. The concentration station kit comes to $422.73usd which is a steal!

lazylathe

Almost there...
So the Errlectric arrived!!
Unfortunately it only came with the Ti nail... Long story that I am not happy about but life goes on!

I am not a fan of Ti so it has only been used a few times so far.
The unit itself is in excellent condition and has the latest software, which is really easy to use!

Today I contacted the Errlectric rep in Canada and he is coming over to my house to sesh with me!!
He is going to bring his full setup and let me test whatever I want before I commit to buy anything!

We will be testing:
Quartz insert for the Ti nail
Full Quartz nail
Dry herb vaporizer nail

How is that for excellent CS!!

I am wanting to purchase the Quartz insert and the herb nail. This should give me an all in one solution for vaping anything and everything!

Thursday afternoon is going to be EPIC!

Doktor Dub

So the Errlectric arrived!!
Unfortunately it only came with the Ti nail... Long story that I am not happy about but life goes on!

I am not a fan of Ti so it has only been used a few times so far.
The unit itself is in excellent condition and has the latest software, which is really easy to use!

Today I contacted the Errlectric rep in Canada and he is coming over to my house to sesh with me!!
He is going to bring his full setup and let me test whatever I want before I commit to buy anything!

We will be testing:
Quartz insert for the Ti nail
Full Quartz nail
Dry herb vaporizer nail

How is that for excellent CS!!

I am wanting to purchase the Quartz insert and the herb nail. This should give me an all in one solution for vaping anything and everything!

Thursday afternoon is going to be EPIC!
I m soooo looking forward to your Opinion on the Herbnail! Have a great day testing and enjoy it.

Top Bottom