Errlectric Concentration Station

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Pics of this Mason Jar

In a day or 3, I'll have them on my IG. I am currently in route from traveling and it is still sitting in a box sent from GlassLungPipes. It's a variation of his ThreeMason that he just designed but only made 1(so far) due to his business picking up thanks to the SilenceHippie's YouTube review so he sent it to me to test out. In the future he plans to revisit this project and eventually put it out. I just get lucky to get the only one made so far.

In a day or 3, I'll have them on my IG. I am currently in route from traveling and it is still sitting in a box sent from GlassLungPipes. It's a variation of his ThreeMason that he just designed but only made 1(so far) due to his business picking up thanks to the SilenceHippie's YouTube review so he sent it to me to test out. In the future he plans to revisit this project and eventually put it out. I just get lucky to get the only one made so far.
I'm familiar with the Glass Lungs and that was the first t thing that came to mind when you mentioned it. I'm even more interested now knowing it came from him! If It's any other place online that I can go see it let me know

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I'm familiar with the Glass Lungs and that was the first t thing that came to mind when you mentioned it. I'm even more interested now knowing it came from him! If It's any other place online that I can go see it let me know

On my and his IG is a pic he took of the beginning of the prototype of the 4Banger (my unofficial name). I own every piece by him and I won't use any other glass piece but GlassLung. Give me til tomorrow or Sunday and I'll get you pics of it.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

It seems like the stonemason would be smooth but rob the dab flavor with all of that surface area. I think they should make a small squat version specifically for a oil rig. Their larger pieces look more suitable to flower combustion.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
It seems like the stonemason would be smooth but rob the dab flavor with all of that surface area. I think they should make a small squat version specifically for a oil rig. Their larger pieces look more suitable to flower combustion.

Complete opposite. I have had 5 different people do dabs off the herbnail through the stone mason over the past week and they all pretty much said the same thing " hits sooo smooth and the taste is amazing "(had some 90% XJ13 crumble). To me, all 5 of his rigs I've tried are amazing doing dabs. Now when you buy them they are for flower combustion (comes with a small herb glass bowl). It wasn't til I sent him a picture doing dabs with the steamer that he even thought about doing dabs through them.

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
I have both and I prefer the FQN. I do not use the bands to hold the coil on. I use a piece of nichrome wire wrapped around to hold the coil. I just can't trust the silicone band. I use the self clean whenever the dabbing surface gets crusty.

I am using the bands and I am rapidly losing patience with them. On the one hand they are a really good idea and attempt to easily securely attach and remove the FQN to/from the coil. Unfortunately the process is not easy and the result is not secure.

With that in mind, I am wondering about two things, @DieHard:

What gauge nichrome wire do you use and suggest?

And do you ever soak your FQN? If so, do you unwrap/rewrap your FQN every time?

Bonus Question: Seriously, if you magically were compeled to choose only one to enjoy with your Errlectric toys, would it be the En4cer or the Fourtex?

Thank You!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I have read this thread front to back.....my birthday is in May....my tax return I filed recently.....I am highly highly highly considering grabbing one once the check comes through as a gift to myself ;) (whatever helps me sleep at night)

I have had steady concentrate availablilty....and when I have them, I use them more than flowers considerably, so seems like a worthwhile investment. If I can save on concentrate, that would be killer! Pretty $ round my parts.

I am thinking I am just going with the standard TI nail, cap, case, brush, combo from Cannoseiur but I'm not positive yet. + a Quartz insert, so I can get on the Quartz action too. Can't splurge on the FQN and the herb nail doesn't appeal to me really as I have no need for it.

Pretty stoked...just need to wait now :)

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Just want to chime in here with my experience with my Errl as a UK based customer.

About two months in my Errl developed an electrical problem.

(Sparks emanating from the circuit board followed by complete failure of the unit)

I delt with Errls customer service directly and had a very bad experience.

Aside from the fact that I was hit with postage and customs fees in excess of £100 the main issue I had with them was that I was specifically asked (in writing) to return my complete unit to Errl for full tests.

When they fixed my unit (and admitted the fault was theres) they returned it without my coil and told me I had never sent them the coil because they 'usually do not request it'.

After lots of emails, some if whilch I found very rude and condisending and much wasted time, 3 months in total I would say they do not offer good customer service.

At least not to me anyway.

Whilst I still enjoy the benefits of my Errl I am dreading the day it goes wrong again and I have to deal with their god awful customer service people.

I would strongly suggest anyone outside the US to consider a different option or make sure your supplier deals with any faults that you have so you don't have to deal directly with Errl.

Hey @h3rbalist

I'm sorry to hear about your grievances with the Errlectric C.S experience, although I couldn't help but notice that there seems to be no response or follow up post, from anyone.

It seems there are certainly a lot of glowing U.S customer reports in here, but like you, I'm outside of the States, and I've been interested in this bit of kit for a while. So I was just wondering if you've got anything to add since your last post - I value & respect your opinion, so I'm kinda hoping that you've had further contact from Errlectric and maybe things are being worked out so that you can feel happier?

I mean seriously, I'm really having a hard time getting my head around it if they didn't return your coil and then say that you never even sent it?!

Madness.

Hope it's all sorted out & you're cool . . . . ?

Let us know bro, that was a sad post to go out on :\

MuchLove!
:peace:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Hey @h3rbalist

I'm sorry to hear about your grievances with the Errlectric C.S experience, although I couldn't help but notice that there seems to be no response or follow up post, from anyone.

It seems there are certainly a lot of glowing U.S customer reports in here, but like you, I'm outside of the States, and I've been interested in this bit of kit for a while. So I was just wondering if you've got anything to add since your last post - I value & respect your opinion, so I'm kinda hoping that you've had further contact from Errlectric and maybe things are being worked out so that you can feel happier?

I mean seriously, I'm really having a hard time getting my head around it if they didn't return your coil and then say that you never even sent it?!

Madness.

Hope it's all sorted out & you're cool . . . . ?

Let us know bro, that was a sad post to go out on :\

MuchLove!

Yo, kind words fella. I would expect nothing less from you.

Yep, it sucked. They did eventually return a coil and chamber but that was it. Not even a free sticker. And you'd be surprised how far a free stcker will get you with me. :nod:

The thing that has stuck like thorn in my side was that they made it clear to me by quoting the Errl website in an email and stating that ALL parts were to be cleaned and returned in the original packaging but when they returned the main unit to me (without the coil) it was without its original cardboard box and barely enough bubblewrap to protect the unit.

Really, it was shoddy. I know it's a minor thing for a man with a £750 rig but I was using that cardboard box daily for transportation and storage as it was the perfect dimensions.

But overall it was a terrible customer service experience, and I should know because i have delt with Sonos customer support. ;)

There were sometimes weeks between emails then a sudden flurry by what I can only describe as the 'Saturday dude' and none of which were very apologetic.

Anyway, I'm over it now and although it seems to go against what others have experienced I just wanted to let everyone know what kind of experience I'd had dealing directly with Errl.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Well, I'm pleased to hear that they squared you up with regards to your equipment, bud, but it does sound a shame that you've been left with a bitter taste in your mouth, so to speak.

I know that there will always be the odd bad experience, no matter how good a company's customer service may be - I suppose that it can't really be helped to a certain extent. But I did kinda think that they were watching in here, so I also thought that they might've reached out to you to see if there was anything that could be done to turn your experience around. I mean, this is F.C after all, surely we are all extra special and get preferential treatment?! Right? ;)

No, but really, like you said, a sticker, or perhaps a friendly phone call can go a long way to potentially help put things right on a C.S level in these kind of situations.

And while I think that the device failing after only 2 months is disappointing - as we all know, these things can happen. What really matters is how your issue is handled following that failure. And paying more than a ton in shipping fees, waiting for 3 months, and then having to quibble over the return of your coil - all because you bought a defective vape - does not sound so good!

But, on the positive, at least you've finally got everything back (minus the box!), and hopefully it's all in working order. So thanks for updating us.

Are you actually using and enjoying your Errlectric now? I do hope so.

And tbh, I am still really hoping that they see your post and do something to try and somehow make your experience a much better one.

Anyway, you have fun, and create some bubbles and clouds for us if you can my good man!

Have a nice weekend, everyone :)

Maitri

Okay, so I jumped on a 20% 420 day discount to grab an Eric Ross En4cer. It arrived today and I am wondering how those of you who have an En4cer and an Errlectric FQBN use the two together.

lCoQW4U.jpg

The problem is the height of the connector is so low that there is not enough room for the FQN's coil. I know I can put a book or something under the bubbler or use another bubbler, and I am hoping for another option or two.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Okay, so I jumped on a 20% 420 day discount to grab an Eric Ross En4cer. It arrived today and I am wondering how those of you who have an En4cer and an Errlectric FQBN use the two together.

lCoQW4U.jpg

The problem is the height of the connector is so low that there is not enough room for the FQN's coil. I know I can put a book or something under the bubbler or use another bubbler, and I am hoping for another option or two.
You could use a claisen or if your more dareing I'm pretty sure you can bend the cable.

Maitri

You could use a claisen or if your more dareing I'm pretty sure you can bend the cable.

A claisen? Heh, so that's what those things are called? Interesting idea. So i would put my FQN in one of the inputs and a stopper in the other? Intriguing idea. Thank you!

And yeah, I am definitely not messing with that coil - but thank you for the option!

NickDlow

Log Hog

lCoQW4U.jpg

Well ONLY during use, I'd pull it close enough to the edge so the coil could hang down.

@Melting Pot has the better and much SAFER approach to the matter though.

Just my :2c:

Gn0sis

has anyone tried the infiniti coil with a sic dish and sapphire insert? wondering if this combo would work well...

Gn0sis,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I have forgot all about this thread. I now own the TI, FQN and HerbNail with the quad box controller. I have now either sold or gave away all of my other (Smart Dabb, 710Whip and Galaxy) enails. I will now only use products from Errlectric. The quality not to mention how great my dabs taste through all 3 enails is freaking amazing. The FQN at my 420 party knocked 4 of us out on 1 gram of Black Pearl shatter with that Slo-Flow cap. I got a glass adapter arriving today to put all 3 at one time (trident glass piece) on my GlassLungPipes StonedMason and try to do a dab all 3 at once.

I read earlier about the bad customer service ealier in this post. I hope they didn't treat you like that (not saying they did or didn't), just blows my mind if it did happen. They have been nothing but 100% helpful with every single order or concern. I have now placed 4 orders with them and won a tool caddy on an IG contest. They unofficially "officially" sponsored my 420 party (they were the only enail used at the party). We had 15 I think at one point and 7 people hit at least one of the nail (had all 3 running off the quad). The HerbNail blew people's mind. How there isn't another version of this out yet blows my mind. To vape a bowl while doing a dab should be every person's goal in life lol.

The quad box is a must have if you own more than one nail. Not sure if you could plug another company's nail into the box and it work. I think it might void the warranty so I won't be the one to try it.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

lCoQW4U.jpg

I am using that same setup now. I ended up bending the coil a bit just below where you have the "s" hooks. I just did a slight bend to allow it to clear the table. I have all of their nails and have tweaked the angle of all of them with no issues.

@h3rbalist
I am really shocked at you experience. They seem like they are really customer oriented and very grateful for every sale. I have even bought a rig from the owner through Instagram for a killer deal.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
I am using that same setup now. I ended up bending the coil a bit just below where you have the "s" hooks. I just did a slight bend to allow it to clear the table. I have all of their nails and have tweaked the angle of all of them with no issues.

@h3rbalist
I am really shocked at you experience. They seem like they are really customer oriented and very grateful for every sale. I have even bought a rig from the owner through Instagram for a killer deal.

Nobody was more shocked than me.

Unfortunately I did not get the same impression as you.

Things did start moving in the right direction after the boss got involved. (it's hard for me to give more details here because of Errls strict email disclaimer)

I'm going to throw caution to the wind, email them, ask for my original packaging back and see how that goes down with them then post back here.

Thanks for letting me know your experience.

Edit:

So the worst just happened.

My Errl has just blown again in the exact same way.

:cuss:

So back to square one.

Last edited:

Maitri

Awesome, thank you! I was super concerned about damaging my coil so thank you for letting me know it is not only possible - but that it has actually been accomplished.

Thankfully I am in no great hurry. As much as I adore my FQN, I find myself reaching for those tasty and powerful herb nail dabs. Yum.

darkshade

Hi guys, i have had my errlectric for around half a year now and i have been experiencing this horrible taste recently when i dab off it. I didn't do anything different and i know its not the shatter (im not just saying that, i tried it with my domed nail with torch and there is no bad taste) So i decided to get the Ti brush, Vortex cap (to clean the shaft) and the heat cage (to reduce the amount of dust or w/e landing on the nail from the air. After trying everything the bad taste just got worse. I have been only using the original Ti Nail that came with the errlectirc unit.

I wanted to know if anyone here has had any similar experiences? Im personally convinced something is going on with the nail, it did not taste like this before and i cleaned every piece i could think of. I really loved my errlectric when i got it but at this point i dont know if i should send it in for warranty (the coils are also under warranty im pretty sure) or what else i could try.

I ended up getting the errlectric because i heard from @DieHard on the persei section how good the errlectric is, so i figure this would be the best place to come for help! thanks!

Top Bottom