Errlectric Concentration Station

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I just got back from my Honeymoon in California. The TICKLE PINK INN is a must! My Errlectric was a great travel companion. The TSA could care less about it, or all of the W9tech gear that I was carrying from Florida. BUT they took my cheese man! What the fuck? But that is for another thread.
T46NBMQ.jpg

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
Saw this unit at the South Florida Glass and Vape Show. I spoke with Matt at their booth and really liked what I saw. It is Made in the USA which I like a lot. It also has a 2 year warranty. Here is their website. https://www.errlectric.com/
This unit has some features that I don't see on most E-nails. It has a shut-off timer that can be set from 3-420 minutes. It continues to display a caution message and Nail temperature until it cools upon power down.
I opted for all of the options with mine. They have a Ti "Vortex" cap/dabber in various colors. A Ti cleaning brush and a Travel case. I also purchased their quartz nail insert, this will allow dabbing from either quartz or Ti.
I mentioned FC said he said he had heard of us. I suggested an "FC Discount" and got one. I really like this thing so far. It came very fast upon ordering and was packaged well and very discreet. I am going to see if they are interested in joining FC.
sRdf9VU.jpg
@DieHard, I am researching eNails and discovered the Errlectric today. I noticed you bought one about 15 months ago and I am wondering what you think of it now that you have had so many opportunities to use it. Is it really worth the money? :)

Thank you - and much warmth to you 'n your loved ones! :)

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
@DieHard, I am researching eNails and discovered the Errlectric today. I noticed you bought one about 15 months ago and I am wondering what you think of it now that you have had so many opportunities to use it. Is it really worth the money? :)

Thank you - and much warmth to you 'n your loved ones! :)
I love it so much that I bought a second unit. I now have 2 and 2 Ti nails, Full Quartz Nail and the Herb Nail.

Maitri

I love it so much that I bought a second unit. I now have 2 and 2 Ti nails, Full Quartz Nail and the Herb Nail.

Wow, that is amazing - and apparently exactly what I needed to hear as I bought the Errlectric Concentration Station with Herb Nail Vaporizer, a Full Quartz Nail & Heater Kit, and a few accessories earlier today. Thank you for your inspiration - not to mention all your wonderfully helpful information, @DieHard! :)

I need to buy a bubbler and I am strongly considering the Mobius Nuc bubbler. My hope is to find a single bubbler that can work well with both the dry herb and concentrate options on the Errlectric. I am curious if anyone has any thoughts about the Mobius Nuc in this dual purpose context as well as other bubbler suggestions.

Thank you again DieHard AND everyone else. I can hardly wait to become an official member of the Errlectric club - even if I have no idea whatsoever what "Errlectric" means... :)

sweetherb

I have the standard titanium errlectric and it is by far the best enail I have ever used. It gives fantastic flavor at low temps and is super easy to clean (I just spin a q-tip around the bowl once finished and it is like new).

I use mine pretty much every day and it has not once skipped a beat. I generally vape around 500f, but have gone as high as 800f when messing around. The carb cap is also worthy of special mention, as it is fantastic for complete vaporization at low temps.

Yes, the price is high, but for me at least it is worth it, not least since I can get insanely high off far less concentrate then I would dab in one go on my old nail with torch.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Just want to chime in here with my experience with my Errl as a UK based customer.

About two months in my Errl developed an electrical problem.

(Sparks emanating from the circuit board followed by complete failure of the unit)

I delt with Errls customer service directly and had a very bad experience.

Aside from the fact that I was hit with postage and customs fees in excess of £100 the main issue I had with them was that I was specifically asked (in writing) to return my complete unit to Errl for full tests.

When they fixed my unit (and admitted the fault was theres) they returned it without my coil and told me I had never sent them the coil because they 'usually do not request it'.

After lots of emails, some if whilch I found very rude and condisending and much wasted time, 3 months in total I would say they do not offer good customer service.

At least not to me anyway.

Whilst I still enjoy the benefits of my Errl I am dreading the day it goes wrong again and I have to deal with their god awful customer service people.

I would strongly suggest anyone outside the US to consider a different option or make sure your supplier deals with any faults that you have so you don't have to deal directly with Errl.

Last edited:

Maitri

So my package arrived today.

5d9yr7.jpg

Unfortunately the quartz nail arrived broken so I will not be able to dab until the replacement arrives. :(

Thankfully I also got the herb nail. However, when I plug its coil in, the controller unit displays a TC-Error, and yes the coil does appear to be plugged in correctly. I would gratefully appreciate any insight anyone might have about how I can get my brand new unit to work.

Thank you - 'n Happy Friday! :)

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
So my package arrived today.

5d9yr7.jpg

Unfortunately the quartz nail arrived broken so I will not be able to dab until the replacement arrives. :(

Thankfully I also got the herb nail. However, when I plug its coil in, the controller unit displays a TC-Error, and yes the coil does appear to be plugged in correctly. I would gratefully appreciate any insight anyone might have about how I can get my brand new unit to work.

Thank you - 'n Happy Friday! :)

Damn I feel your pain! The FQN is my beloved driver! The herb nail is a vapor beast as well. I usually only see the TC Error when I plug the unit into the power with no coil attached. There really is only one way to align the plug and make the connection. Make sure the plug is pushed all the way in. On mine, at least 5/8" of the coil plug goes I. When plugged in right. If not try plugging the coil in after the unit is plugged in to power and see if that changes anything. If all else fails contact their customer support. Be sure to mention FC in your communication with them. I think they are watching.:ninja:
PTjMSiU.jpg

Maitri

Damn I feel your pain! The FQN is my beloved driver! The herb nail is a vapor beast as well. I usually only see the TC Error when I plug the unit into the power with no coil attached. There really is only one way to align the plug and make the connection. Make sure the plug is pushed all the way in. On mine, at least 5/8" of the coil plug goes I. When plugged in right. If not try plugging the coil in after the unit is plugged in to power and see if that changes anything. If all else fails contact their customer support. Be sure to mention FC in your communication with them. I think they are watching.:ninja:
PTjMSiU.jpg

Thank you for your advice, @DieHard! The FQN will be my beloved driver. Meanwhile, I am as sure as anyone can be that the herb nail coil is plugged in correctly. I also tried the FQN coil and that failed as well, which inspires me to wonder whether I am not plugging the coils in properly, or (more likely given how brain-dead simple they are to plug in,) that there is a problem with the controller, which will prevent me from enjoying my new toy this weekend and for the next week or two<sigh...>

Meanwhile, any advice, insight, questions, suggestions are thoroughly welcomed and appreciated! :)

Maitri

2hxn0ab.jpg

Wow. I contacted Errlectric about my broken FQN at around 2:00 PM (CST) yesterday and received the replacement in less than 24 hours on a Saturday. Out-Frickin'-Standing, Errlectric customer service. Out-Frickin'-Standing. Now if I could only get my controller to recognize the plugged in coil<sigh...>

Last edited:

Maitri

Idk how you're using less material this thing make me want to dab every last bit of my stash lol.

Grab some Eric Ross 4.0 glass for an unstoppable matchup! I literally just scooped a fourtex less than an hour ago. After a miserable experience with a vendor and getting fucked basically, Eric took care of me.

I already have his EN4CER rig, as do many others and it's amazing. @DieHard had me wanting a Fourtex bad! Now it's on it's way over.

I'll be sharing that beauty for sure when she's here.

@NickDlow, Congratulations on your beautiful new acquisition! Now that you've had a chance to use it and get to know it better, what are your impressions? How whole heartedly would you recommend it given its expense? And from where did you purchase it? Oh and FWIW, if I buy one, I will be using it with Errlectric FQN & herb nails.

Thanks! :)

Edit: Oh and you too, @Melting Pot and @polvoman. (I just noticed you have one as well.) :)

Last edited:

Chill Dude

Errlectric or Dnail? Hmmm....

I'm trying to figure out the pros and cons of these two enails. After reading a lot of this thread this is how I understand the differences:

Dnail enables the user to change out nails whereas the Errlectric nails are attached to the coil and you have to buy additional heaters for each nail.

Dnail has more options on nails than Errlectric

Errlectric has a really cool cleaning mode to help clean the nail. Dnail does not.

Errlectric has a metal stand to place your hot nail and coil on. Dnail does not.

I assume both units function well and are considered high quality Enails, but I'm still uncertain which unit to get. Any opinions?

I'm also going to need a quality glass piece to use with my enail setup. @DieHard @NickDlow @Melting Pot ..you guys seem to me the resident experts on this thread. Maybe you can guide me in the right direction and advise where to buy. Many of you are fans of Eric Ross En4cer and Fourtex. They both seem like really quality pieces, and have thick glass and a large diameter base. It seems like the heavier pieces with the wide bases are the best bet for enail use as they are more stable..

The Errlectric connectors are male so I need a 14mm female rig? Also what is the purpose of a drop down stem? Just to keep the bubbler cleaner? Do you recommend a drop down on the En4cer or Fourtex? I really don't know anything about rigs or the terminology so be gentle haha..

If I go Errlectric I want to get the titanium nail with the titanium carb cap as well as the FQN Quartz nail with the FQN cap, a titanium brush and that magnetic side caddy. Anything else I should consider. I'm not interested in the flower nail at this point..

Thanks for all the info on this thread. The Errlectric seems like a quality easy to use enail setup!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

I'm trying to figure out the pros and cons of these two enails. After reading a lot of this thread this is how I understand the differences:

Dnail enables the user to change out nails whereas the Errlectric nails are attached to the coil and you have to buy additional heaters for each nail.

Errlectric has a really cool cleaning mode to help clean the nail. Dnail does not.

Errlectric has a metal stand to place your hot nail and coil on. Dnail does not.

I assume both units function well and are considered high quality Enails, but I'm still uncertain which unit to get. Any opinions?

I'm also going to need a quality glass piece to use with my enail setup. @DieHard @NickDlow @Melting Pot ..you guys seem to me the resident experts on this thread. Maybe you can guide me in the right direction and advise where to buy. Many of you are fans of Eric Ross En4cer and Fourtex. They both seem like really quality pieces, and have thick glass and a large diameter base. It seems like the heavier pieces with the wide bases are the best bet for enail use as they are more stable..

The Errlectric connectors are male so I need a 14mm female rig? Also what is the purpose of a drop down stem? Just to keep the bubbler cleaner? Do you recommend a drop down on the En4cer or Fourtex? I really don't know anything about rigs or the terminology so be gentle haha..

If I go Errlectric I want to get the titanium nail with the titanium carb cap as well as the FQN Quartz nail with the FQN cap, a titanium brush and that magnetic side caddy. Anything else I should consider. I'm not interested in the flower nail at this point..

Thanks for all the info on this thread. The Errlectric seems like a quality easy to use enail setup!
It sounds like you have made a good choice as far as the e-nail and accessories. A friend of mine has gone through 2 different emails and a total of 3 coils from LHS in the 2 years that I have had my Black Errlectric. Nothing complicated, just set the temp and you are dabbing.
As for the glass part of the equation, that is more subjective. I really like the En4cer because the base is so wide and the weight is very low. It is nearly impossible to tip over. I do not usually use a dropdown with that one. The dropdown serves a couple of functions for me. It keeps the glass a bit cleaner. But mainly it lowers the nail out of my face. Most importantly, it moves the nail far enough away that I can see the damn thing.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted

Can't believe im showing you this since i want it for myself.But if i can help out my homy @NickDlow
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/eric-ross-4-0-en4cer-350.20565/

Maitri

Thank you for your advice, @DieHard! The FQN will be my beloved driver. Meanwhile, I am as sure as anyone can be that the herb nail coil is plugged in correctly. I also tried the FQN coil and that failed as well, which inspires me to wonder whether I am not plugging the coils in properly, or (more likely given how brain-dead simple they are to plug in,) that there is a problem with the controller, which will prevent me from enjoying my new toy this weekend and for the next week or two<sigh...>

Meanwhile, any advice, insight, questions, suggestions are thoroughly welcomed and appreciated! :)

I was able to identify the TC-Error problem with my controller.

My original order came with one controller and two coils: one for the FQN, the other for the herb nail. Both coils resulted in a TC-Error, indicating to both myself and Errlectric that the problem was likely with the controller. Their service manager immediately shipped me a replacement controller asking me to hang on to the original one because it might help us troubleshoot.

When I received the replacement controller, it too threw a TC-Error. WTF? :bang:

That was when I decided to stop, check all my variables and assumptions, and determine my next move, which turned out to be plugging the controller into a different wall socket. Yeah, I know, but I had to try something! :hmm:

So here's the thing: Not only did the replacement controller work in virtually every other wall socket I tried - but so did the original controller. Yay. :)

BOTTOM LINE:
1. If you encounter a TC-Error, it might be the coil, which from what I understand is the intention of the error. However, it could also be due to the electrical wiring in your building.

2. Errlectric's service was about as close to perfect as I could ever hope or expect. They were fantastic in every way. If you have any interest in purchasing one of their fine products, please do not be concerned with quality or support as both are absolutely superb for this brand new user.

3. So now that my unit is fully functioning, all I can say is wow, Wow, WOW, W-o-W-!-!-!

3a. The herb nail really is a game changer. After rereading this whole thread for temperature guidelines, I dialed up 720° and was blown away by:
- How incredibly smooth the dry flower (NL) was gong through my Mobius Nuc
- How big the clouds were given the smoothness of the hits
- How potent the effects were.
- How thoroughly satisfied I am. This was a pretty expensive investment and (so far as I've only used it last night...) I could not be more pleased. Yay! :clap:

3b. The herb nail was so effective that I was a little afraid to try the FQN. Heh, but not too afraid... :p
- Heh, let's just say there are no words 'n leave it at that... :tup:
- The combination of the FQN with the SlowFlow cap is really quite potent.
- My Nuc bubbler is definitely going to need a down tube to get the nail away from my face so I can see it better - but so far, so good.

That is all - for now... :)

NickDlow

Log Hog
I was able to identify the TC-Error problem with my controller.

My original order came with one controller and two coils: one for the FQN, the other for the herb nail. Both coils resulted in a TC-Error, indicating to both myself and Errlectric that the problem was likely with the controller. Their service manager immediately shipped me a replacement controller asking me to hang on to the original one because it might help us troubleshoot.

When I received the replacement controller, it too threw a TC-Error. WTF? :bang:

That was when I decided to stop, check all my variables and assumptions, and determine my next move, which turned out to be plugging the controller into a different wall socket. Yeah, I know, but I had to try something! :hmm:

So here's the thing: Not only did the replacement controller work in virtually every other wall socket I tried - but so did the original controller. Yay. :)

BOTTOM LINE:
1. If you encounter a TC-Error, it might be the coil, which from what I understand is the intention of the error. However, it could also be due to the electrical wiring in your building.

2. Errlectric's service was about as close to perfect as I could ever hope or expect. They were fantastic in every way. If you have any interest in purchasing one of their fine products, please do not be concerned with quality or support as both are absolutely superb for this brand new user.

3. So now that my unit is fully functioning, all I can say is wow, Wow, WOW, W-o-W-!-!-!

3a. The herb nail really is a game changer. After rereading this whole thread for temperature guidelines, I dialed up 720° and was blown away by:
- How incredibly smooth the dry flower (NL) was gong through my Mobius Nuc
- How big the clouds were given the smoothness of the hits
- How potent the effects were.
- How thoroughly satisfied I am. This was a pretty expensive investment and (so far as I've only used it last night...) I could not be more pleased. Yay! :clap:

3b. The herb nail was so effective that I was a little afraid to try the FQN. Heh, but not too afraid... :p
- Heh, let's just say there are no words 'n leave it at that... :tup:
- The combination of the FQN with the SlowFlow cap is really quite potent.
- My Nuc bubbler is definitely going to need a down tube to get the nail away from my face so I can see it better - but so far, so good.

That is all - for now... :)

Glad to see you got everything up and running! Now you don't need to ask what it's like anymore lol. Sorry I wasn't around to answer your questions but I'm sure they've been answered by the errlectric by now.

Any other questions be sure to ask.

Also if I may suggest, get a rig with minimal diffusion so you can savor the flavor! That möbius has a matrix perc right?

Maitri

Glad to see you got everything up and running! Now you don't need to ask what it's like anymore lol. Sorry I wasn't around to answer your questions but I'm sure they've been answered by the errlectric by now.

Any other questions be sure to ask.

Also if I may suggest, get a rig with minimal diffusion so you can savor the flavor! That möbius has a matrix perc right?

Heh, thank you! :)

I am looking at the Eric Ross FourTex Recycler and En4cer - and I am open to any other suggestions. Any chance you have some advice on a good bubbler to pair with my eNails?

Also, what do you think about 600° for concentrate and 720° for dry flower? What temps are you currently using?

Oh and any thoughts/advice/etc. about anything I might not know to ask about? :)

Thanks again! It is so nice to be up 'n running! :)

Chill Dude

Quartz insert or empty the wallet for a FQN? I'm leaning toward the quarts insert as I don't really like having to use a silicone band to secure the FQN. What does everyone think of the insert. It seems easy to take on and off with the fork tool. Taste?

Also, how often do you guys feel the need to use the self clean feature? After every use or is it more like every 15 dabs or so?

For heavier cleaning can you soak the nail and coil in ISO?

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Quartz insert or empty the wallet for a FQN? I'm leaning toward the quarts insert as I don't really like having to use a silicone band to secure the FQN. What does everyone think of the insert. It seems easy to take on and off with the fork tool. Taste?

Also, how often do you guys feel the need to use the self clean feature? After every use or is it more like every 15 dabs or so?

For heavier cleaning can you soak the nail and coil in ISO?
I have both and I prefer the FQN. I do not use the bands to hold the coil on. I use a piece of nichrome wire wrapped around to hold the coil. I just can't trust the silicone band. I use the self clean whenever the dabbing surface gets crusty.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Heh, thank you! :)

I am looking at the Eric Ross FourTex Recycler and En4cer - and I am open to any other suggestions. Any chance you have some advice on a good bubbler to pair with my eNails?

Also, what do you think about 600° for concentrate and 720° for dry flower? What temps are you currently using?

Oh and any thoughts/advice/etc. about anything I might not know to ask about? :)

Thanks again! It is so nice to be up 'n running! :)

490 on the Ti nail
610 on the FQN (you lose roughly 100 or so degrees from the heat transfer, so the nail surface is closer to 510)
770 for the HerbNail

As for rigs, I'm a Eric Ross fanboy lol. Any of his glass will pair wonderfully with the errlectric. Whether it's the day tripper, fourtex or en4cer(there's one in the classifieds :ko: lol)

Maitri

490 on the Ti nail
610 on the FQN (you lose roughly 100 or so degrees from the heat transfer, so the nail surface is closer to 510)
770 for the HerbNail

Wow, thanks! That is a bit hotter than I had thought!

As for rigs, I'm a Eric Ross fanboy lol. Any of his glass will pair wonderfully with the errlectric. Whether it's the day tripper, fourtex or en4cer(there's one in the classifieds :ko: lol)

Yeah, I noticed. And my preference just happens to be for the green accents. I would not be terribly surprised if you 'n I had a conversation about your en4cer soon... :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom