Errlectric Concentration Station

NickDlow

Log Hog
Sorry for the double post, no edit.

RC7VAkX.jpg

I thought I was dabbing before... turns out I was just burning oil. The Errlectric is so efficient and so flavorful with the low temp dabs. The heat up is lightning fast and it seems to holds a constant temp very well. Though I don't take the biggest draws out there. I've been using the Quartz insert the whole time. Honestly I just don't see the need to change lol.

But be carful I found myself getting lost in the flavor and ease of using the errlectric so much that I put my ass into a dab coma.:zzz::zzz:

This is my first e-nail so I can't compare to anything. I can say though, I have no need to buy a different one. This device is worth every cent! All the accessories just amplify its greatness.

The best part IMO is its made in the USA and the service I received was exceptional! That right there is a big selling point for me. Also they seem to be very active in R&D and I can't wait to see what other accessories become available.

I would highly suggest The Errlectric Concentrate Station to anyone and everyone. If your on the fence about getting one, get off and order the damn thing!

Thanks @DieHard for showing me the light!

mutten840

@DieHard Do you leave you quartz dish in the nail when turning the unit on and off. Or do you actually pull it out before shutting down and only adding back once nail has hit desired temp. This is what the instructions say to do, but I wanted to see what you found to be the happy medium. Seems like it would be OK to leave in place, but I have learned to never assume with anything quartz :D

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I read the instructions and followed them the first 2 times. Then "I wonder what would happen if..." Got the best of me and I just left it there. I have left it on there for days at a time turning on and off multiple times with nothing bad happening. Of course YMMV, but it seems that the Quartz should be able to handle the gradual temp change better than dropping it on a hot nail. I do follow their recommendation about putting the insert into a clean nail.

mutten840

I have to say that so far it is giving me super solid low temp hits. I understand what you guys are talking about with the flavor. I mean I get really nice dabs from my Dnail, but nothing like this at lower temps. This has my Dnail beat in the lower temps range so far. I need to do more dabbing err I mean testing of this wondrous apparatus with the quartz insert :tup:

p1ssbucket

I want one of these bad. They seem really really nice. One of my good friends owns one and I've used it a lot, just curious if anyone with a quarts nail finds a poor fit? My friend didn't know anything about if I could put a quartz on it but you guys obviously have.

I really hate my torch and how it smells so I would love to get quartz errlectric action.

p1ssbucket

Have these guys ever done. 420 sale before? Me and like 3 other friends want to get one but just can't justify the current price point...

p1ssbucket,

PoopMachine

Thats cool... a couple of us have been playing around with a DIY version of this with pretty good success over in the Next Gen Enail thread.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: DieHard

p1ssbucket

Might end up picking up one of these used soon but the guy had the coil attached to a titanium nail and I hate those.

I have a couple of quartzes some 10 some 18, will I be able to fit a errlectric coil on them or would some DIY be necessary?

p1ssbucket,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Haha I hear that. If I didn't hit an $800 pothole Saturday, I probably couldn't help myself. But I did so it's not happening this week that's for damn sure. I'll see how impulsive I feel next week or two lol. I want to see that baby work and want to hear about its flavor. So no chains for you @DieHard lol get it! :rockon:

Top Bottom