Errlectric Concentration Station

Ok... So yeah, I like my Errlectric THAT much! More to come...

IBjZNKM.jpg

I'm SOOOO glad you went ahead and got two, so i can borrow one! :lmao::rofl::lol::D

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Tonight's insanity! Errlectric DoubleHeader! Hitting the Herb Nail and FQN simultaneously is just beyond words...let me try. Imagine the perfect dab...now imagine the amazing flavor of your favorite vape. Now combine the two in the same hit. It is a punch in the face and a kick in the nuts...but in a good way. Not a daily driver but too fun.

After two killer loads with the FQN and Herb Nail, the Herb Nail chamber could take no more and just decided to break right in front of my eyes. :rip::ugh::cry:
But never fear! I was still able to make a video DoubleHeading with the FQN and Ti with Quartz insert.
g9mLD9b.jpg

white russian

Tonight's insanity! Errlectric DoubleHeader! Hitting the Herb Nail and FQN simultaneously is just beyond words...let me try. Imagine the perfect dab...now imagine the amazing flavor of your favorite vape. Now combine the two in the same hit. It is a punch in the face and a kick in the nuts...but in a good way. Not a daily driver but too fun.

After two killer loads with the FQN and Herb Nail, the Herb Nail chamber could take no more and just decided to break right in front of my eyes. :rip::ugh::cry:
But never fear! I was still able to make a video DoubleHeading with the FQN and Ti with Quartz insert.
g9mLD9b.jpg

DieHard, We salute your insanity and bravery in the name of science, true pioneer in the field here people :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too

g9mLD9b.jpg
You're crazy brah.

And I love crazy.

:tup:

Sorry about your herb nail, hope mine doesn't go out like that, I'm giving it some serious abuse and its holding up ok.

bobgnarly

Hello everyone. I've only had my enail for 4 days now and I have to say it's the best money I've ever spent.
78NANRY][IMG]

78NANRY]

But does anyone know or have any experience with these insert if they will fit errlectric regular ti nails?

http://www.d-nail.com/d-nail-sapphire-insert-for-infiniti-sic

Or this one

http://www.d-nail.com/nails/sapphire/d-nail-v1-sapphire-insert

Thanks guys . Oh and by the way I blame this thread for all the damage I've done on my Amex card. :rofl:
But like I said best money I've spent. So much so that I ordered the dry herb nail yesterday. And I've been dabs only for the last almost a year now.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Hello everyone. I've only had my enail for 4 days now and I have to say it's the best money I've ever spent.
78NANRY][IMG]

78NANRY]

But does anyone know or have any experience with these insert if they will fit errlectric regular ti nails?

http://www.d-nail.com/d-nail-sapphire-insert-for-infiniti-sic

Or this one

http://www.d-nail.com/nails/sapphire/d-nail-v1-sapphire-insert

Thanks guys . Oh and by the way I blame this thread for all the damage I've done on my Amex card. :rofl:
But like I said best money I've spent. So much so that I ordered the dry herb nail yesterday. And I've been dabs only for the last almost a year now.
Not sure about he fit of the d-nail inserts. I love BOTH of my Errlectrics. I have the Infiniti coil that I have been thinking of getting D-nail's SiC dish or Quartz Halo to try. The Herb nail is the only vape that I have tried that can give a hit with effects even close to dabbing. Load a little or a lot! Awesome, flavorful, one hit extractions are coming your way! I get fully medicated and the ABV is still on the greener side, so my edibles benefit also.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Had to repost this Email from Sean at Cannoisseur.com:

We’re having a Holiday Sale so the fuck Combustion code is temporarily disabled for one week, however our current pricing online with our sale matches the FC discount so if anyone want’s to get something for the Holiday now is a good time.

As a special thanks to to FC community we are offering the forum members an additional 7.10% off of our advertised sales prices. Using the code ‘FCHOLIDAY’ you can get an extra 7.10% off our current sale prices which ends up at a price well below the normal ‘FUCKCOMBUSTION' CODE.

To summarize - our current sale runs until Dec. 1. Between now and then the ‘FUCKCOMBUSTION’ code will be disabled and the ‘FCHOLIDAY’ code will be enabled. ‘FCHOLIDAY’ is a 7.10% discount on top of the sale price. The forum members will be able to get essentially wholesale pricing with this combo sale/holiday discount code.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I just bough the Errlectric HerbNail concentration station and it is worth every freaking penny. To do a dab and vape a bowl at the same time is pretty sweet. If you want to see pics of it, it's on my IG. I've had it for a day so far and pretty sure this will replace all my enails. Between this and the VAP3, I will never need another enail or desktop lol. The taste and how smooth it hits is blowing my mind. I'm still messing around to find my sweet spot but @DieHard (think you're the same one, if not I'm sorry) gave me some advice on IG that has been very useful. I'm a low temp kind of guy and I've been between 500-550F for 10 mins sessions and coming out pretty medicated for 2 hours. No waste of my concentrates so far and seeing I'm using less with this nail vs my others. Also, you don't really need to put much herb in the bowl either. I will be putting the HerbNail through the ringer this weekend watching football for sure.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I just bough the Errlectric HerbNail concentration station and it is worth every freaking penny. To do a dab and vape a bowl at the same time is pretty sweet. If you want to see pics of it, it's on my IG. I've had it for a day so far and pretty sure this will replace all my enails. Between this and the VAP3, I will never need another enail or desktop lol. The taste and how smooth it hits is blowing my mind. I'm still messing around to find my sweet spot but @DieHard (think you're the same one, if not I'm sorry) gave me some advice on IG that has been very useful. I'm a low temp kind of guy and I've been between 500-550F for 10 mins sessions and coming out pretty medicated for 2 hours. No waste of my concentrates so far and seeing I'm using less with this nail vs my others. Also, you don't really need to put much herb in the bowl either. I will be putting the HerbNail through the ringer this weekend watching football for sure.

Oh yea she's a beast! I've been loving my errlectric from the day it came. Enjoy buddy.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Thanks man and it's hard to not to dig this nail. I have tried to find something wrong and so far my only complaint is I want to use it 24/7 but I don't want to get donkey brains

Idk how you're using less material this thing make me want to dab every last bit of my stash lol.

Grab some Eric Ross 4.0 glass for an unstoppable matchup! I literally just scooped a fourtex less than an hour ago. After a miserable experience with a vendor and getting fucked basically, Eric took care of me.

I already have his EN4CER rig, as do many others and it's amazing. @DieHard had me wanting a Fourtex bad! Now it's on it's way over.

I'll be sharing that beauty for sure when she's here.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@NickDlow I think you are really going to enjoy that fourtex. I think it's one of my faves. At first I wanted an En4cer now all I think about is the Fourtex. I like a little draw resistance.
That Day Tripper is looking sweeeeet to can't go wrong with an Eross & Errlectric. Imo

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Idk how you're using less material this thing make me want to dab every last bit of my stash lol.
Bubba it's hard not too. I got a GoRosin rosin press that I won coming Tues so I will never be without a stash

Grab some Eric Ross 4.0 glass for an unstoppable matchup! I literally just scooped a fourtex less than an hour ago. After a miserable experience with a vendor and getting fucked basically, Eric took care of me.

After dropping so much on the Herbnail, his glass is out the question for a long time but thanks for the suggestion though.

Top Bottom