Errlectric Concentration Station

Monsoon

Welcome to the club, what a great decision you have made. My story is similar i ditched the evo to become a dabaholic. Haven't looked back since, could easily say its by far the best device I've ever bought in regards to the canna industry.
I found the flavor to be really good on the Ezvo with the VXNails but they are a huge pain to keep clean.

white russian

I found the flavor to be really good on the Ezvo with the VXNails but they are a huge pain to keep clean.

For me there is no comparison right now, errlectric sits proudly at the top of the heap with all other devices
Languishing well behind. i love how the makers are always listening to the customer and do there damnedest to create and make what 'we" the customer want.

i'm an international customer and have been burnt many a time more than i care to remember with device
failures, return shipping costs, poor craftsmanship and terrible aftercare (not errlectric)

i was one of the first people to get an international unit and i had some teething problems in the first few months, the makers bent over backwards for me i never paid a penny for nothing on any shipping also was kept apprised what was going on every step of the way. i was given countless freebies like vortex caps and stands etc brand new coils. i mean I've never been treated so well before with other manufacturers it just blew me away the difference in how a real company should operate.

Spent saturday night beta testing my moby w/o water....kept my current fave temp @600 and was pleasantly surprised how much i enjoyed it, i never saw that one coming. 100% agree guys flavour is obviously improved but my initial thought was that would be offset with damage to my throat, but no i never had any issue with this either.....further testing required on a daily basis :p what i will say though is i missed all the action that goes on with the perk and even the noise it makes.

sweetherb

For me there is no comparison right now, errlectric sits proudly at the top of the heap with all other devices
Languishing well behind. i love how the makers are always listening to the customer and do there damnedest to create and make what 'we" the customer want.

i'm an international customer and have been burnt many a time more than i care to remember with device
failures, return shipping costs, poor craftsmanship and terrible aftercare (not errlectric)

i was one of the first people to get an international unit and i had some teething problems in the first few months, the makers bent over backwards for me i never paid a penny for nothing on any shipping also was kept apprised what was going on every step of the way. i was given countless freebies like vortex caps and stands etc brand new coils. i mean I've never been treated so well before with other manufacturers it just blew me away the difference in how a real company should operate.

Spent saturday night beta testing my moby w/o water....kept my current fave temp @600 and was pleasantly surprised how much i enjoyed it, i never saw that one coming. 100% agree guys flavour is obviously improved but my initial thought was that would be offset with damage to my throat, but no i never had any issue with this either.....further testing required on a daily basis :p what i will say though is i missed all the action that goes on with the perk and even the noise it makes.

Told ya! The Ti nail @500f through glass with no water is as close to perfection as I have achieved! Can't even imagine glass or quartz tasting better.

Decisions, Decisions!! Eerlectric, VB2.0, or another EVO strictly for Dabs??? My only experience with Dabs is the EVO, and the only complaints are i need more
than one for me and wife. The VB2.0 seems its got durability issues but shines in performance. The Eerl seems awesome but the add ons are just ridiculous in price range. Lord forbid if I break the quartz nail or herb insert. Decisions Decisions

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Decisions, Decisions!! Eerlectric, VB2.0, or another EVO strictly for Dabs??? My only experience with Dabs is the EVO, and the only complaints are i need more
than one for me and wife. The VB2.0 seems its got durability issues but shines in performance. The Eerl seems awesome but the add ons are just ridiculous in price range. Lord forbid if I break the quartz nail or herb insert. Decisions Decisions
FWIW I just ordered a second unit (box only) because I have all 3 nail options and I really want to be able to dab with the FQN and have the Herb Nail hot too. So far, the Quartz has proven to be pretty solid. I have fumbled the FQN, quartz insert, and the Herb nail Chamber and they are all intact. No real free falls but still. All are very well made.

white russian

FWIW I just ordered a second unit (box only) because I have all 3 nail options and I really want to be able to dab with the FQN and have the Herb Nail hot too. So far, the Quartz has proven to be pretty solid. I have fumbled the FQN, quartz insert, and the Herb nail Chamber and they are all intact. No real free falls but still. All are very well made.

Damn, you aint messing DieHard a second box cause one just isn't enough :clap:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
So apparently it is Christmas.

Ho ho ho

20150915_093543_zpsyfyiszht.jpg

20150915_093554_zpszrzrins9.jpg

20150915_093716_zpscbcn50n6.jpg

Fyi I ordered from a new online shop

http://patientnumberzero.com

It's run by an fc member @polvoman

To say he 'looked after' me would be a massive understatement. And I highly recommended anyone in the UK looking for high quality dab gear should check him out.

No concentrates till next week so just herb nail testing for now.

:science::science::science::science::science::science:

NickDlow

Log Hog

Ho ho ho

To say he 'looked after' me would be a massive understatement. And I highly recommended anyone in the UK looking for high quality dab gear should check him out.

Nice bro, welcome to the fam! Is that the only nail you have for it? Happy testing buddy!

white russian

Ho ho ho

Another member to the errlectric army! some serious firepower you got there! what seeds are in the grow your own dna jar?

Thanks for the link to the uk shop nice little website and of course i noticed right away he is carrying the fourtex piece, this has thrown me in a spin. decisions.

white russian

Same here bro...
Just plugged in the herb nail give me two minutes I'll be ready to rock -n- roll...

Here's to you joining the family:tup::rockon:

Vaked already took longer to type than it did for Errlectric to heat up.lol

Enjoy bro life just got a little sweeter:ko::clap::nod:

Feels so good to be vaked with the pinnacle of current technology......errlectric uniting brothers from around the globe :science:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Here's something I like to do.
Cut a couple chunks of bud about the size of a pea.I like 3.
Hit once or twice then use the handle on herb nail give a little stir & a grind. I've noticed the handles end almost a perfect match for the bottom of the bowl:sherlock:

white russian

Arg I wish I knew someone who had this, no way I could spend that much without trying it first. Does anyone rent these?

The unit is american made so you know the quality is up there with the best and its reassuringly expensive what more do you want? i haven't read much negativity about this device anywhere online can't say that for all the other vape/dab units that get made. its a no brainer picking one of these up if dabbin is what you do, and from what i read from the other guys is its killing the flower department too :)

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
:hmm: What chu talkin bout? I don't get what you mean bud. I gotta try the couple of chunks idea lol.
In like you, no goody at splainin things.
The end of handle round part kinda same shape as screen in bottom of bowl.
So I kinda grind bud up with end of handle. Lol

Edit must be really HI screen in bottom of bowl pretty flat still works:mental:

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
In like you, no goody at splainin things.
The end of handle round part kinda same shape as screen in bottom of bowl.
So I kinda grind bud up with end of handle. Lol

Edit must be really HI screen in bottom of bowl pretty flat still works:mental:

Haha ain't that the truth, I suck at it to is right. But I'm pickin up what ur putting down now buddy.

Edit: Random ECS fact I saw on Instagram. The diameter of the dabber part of the vortex cap was designed to fit the inside diameter of the Ti nail to ream out any obstructions.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Edit: Random ECS fact I saw on Instagram. The diameter of the dabber part of the vortex cap was designed to fit the inside diameter of the Ti nail to ream out any obstructions.
I've been keeping my Ti clean that way from the beginning. I think Matt must've told me about it when I ordered. Get it hot the twist and ream out the gunk.

Top Bottom