Errlectric Concentration Station Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

61reissue

Traded! Remove Please.

I just traded by beloved Vapexhale Evo and Hydratube for this set-up recently. I just got into the whole dabbing world and had to get myself a concentration station! I can say without a doubt the best piece of equipment I have ever used..I was simply wrecked after 1 good dab. Seriously 1 big hit and all I wanted to do is walk or hike somewhere. It is amazing and amazing efficient.

This is where all the happiness and unicorns shitting skittles ends...this is the long and short of it and I am not going to further elaborate...just know that I am seething mad as I post this. My wife does not like the whole dabbing scene..at all to say the least. Be it the method or the procedure or whatever it is not going to fly in our home in any capacity!?!? My wife does not have a problem in the world with conventional vapes..but this reminds here of the dreaded "C" word and now I need to do what I need to do.

Anyway it all needs to go as any piece will be a reminder to her, and again she is cool as shit out the whole vaping this so this is such an unexpected thing I am kind of baffled.

Included is the following and I don't want the hassle of splitting it up I just want to swap it for an equal value conventional desktop vape like a Herbalizer another Evo or whatever else people have to offer. Everything is in like new condition.

-Errlectric Concentration Station
-TI nail
-TI Vortex Cap (love this damn thing simple yet unbelievably effective)
-Honey Supply Honeycomb Bubbler (perfect piece for this rig)
-Glass drop down

IMG_0099_zpsusqnjm5d.jpg

IMG_0098_zpsuhphcof1.jpg

IMG_0096_zpshgxsut4n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom