[EQ v Solo] Need new vape to replace Solo

hertz

Hey everyone,

I have quite a bit of experience with vaporizers, but solo only. My last unit died on me, and I am getting tired of batteries. I recently got Flowermate portable, it's not too bad so I was thinking maybe I should get better primary vape.

First concern is efficiency. Does EQ really use more material than Solo? A

Second concern is time and budget. It is pain to have your vape broken when you are a medical patient, so I want to get this over with, and I live in Canada. I have good experiences with both planetvape.ca and torontovaporizors.

Anyway, so far my option seems EQ, another Solo, or Vapir. But maybe there are more and you can help?

edited log vape part out

Last edited:

Philreal187

Could always get the arizer air and have batteries charged and on deck. I have used a friends solo, own an eq, and an under dog log. I would vote the log if shipping isn't an issue they r a category of all there own. Next would be a eq vote, they seem reliable and super versatile at such a affordable price. Zero experience on the vapir sorry to skip over one.

Just some personal input hope u find the right vape @hertz

Philreal187,
Reactions: Derrrpp

hertz

Thanks man.

I don't get Air though, I had Solo and things I wanted are better portability, and better temperature control (edit: I got first half with flowermate unit). It looked pretty cool but I don't see myself using it when I can get Solo for under $200 (Canadian that)
If EQ is as efficient as solo + it has more then I will get it for sure. But people seem to be split on which one is more efficient (correct me if I'm wrong)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
A desk style vaporizer is usually a harder hitter. I don't have the EQ. Arizer makes excellent products. I got the Air because I was curious. It's an excellent stealth portable and glad that I have it. I use the Solo as much if not more than my Air. They each have a place in the lineup.

If you don't need stealth get the Solo. The Solo and the Air don't use a lot of product. If you don't need a portable get an Enano it is a harder hitter than the Solo.

Edit
The Solo and Air don't use a lot of cannabis. The Nano uses a little less.
Planetvape is out of Canada so is Arizer

Last edited:

hertz

Thanks, but
A desk style vaporizer is usually a harder hitter.....

The Solo and the Air don't use a lot of product.
Do you mean they don't use a lot compared to other portables or desktops?

I don't think log is happening, should edit the post. Need something shipped in Canada.

hertz

Man, still thinking hard about it

On one hand "we have this good thing with solo so keep it going" another hand "how many years have you been using solo? Why not go for a different unit?"

If it helps I have f-bomb but I prefer vortex from planetvape. Not sure if that tells anything about my vaporizing style or anything.

I will just wait for the next guy to get the word in and I will go buy one of them ;-)

Unless someone ends up recommending something like V-Tower instead

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Have you considered a 7th floor vape, a DBV, SSV, or LSV.

The ceramic heater gets the unit up to vaping temp in <5 minutes. They can be left on 24/7 for instant vapor. And they hit like a train with a wide open air path.

My favorite is the SSV standard heater cover, so versatile, you can choose the wand bowl size. So many combos to choose from.

I still recommend replacing the Solo, but a desktop would let you only need the Solo when an outlet isn't close.

hertz

OK decided to go back with solo.
I want a log vape later, solo is quite cheap now and and I know what I am getting.

A good stationary vape next year hopefully

little maggie

Good luck. I prefer my air a bit over the solo- partly because I always have a battery charging so a fully charged air is always available.

FractaLSD

PsychMyc
Hey everyone,

I have quite a bit of experience with vaporizers, but solo only. My last unit died on me, and I am getting tired of batteries. I recently got Flowermate portable, it's not too bad so I was thinking maybe I should get better primary vape.

First concern is efficiency. Does EQ really use more material than Solo? A

Second concern is time and budget. It is pain to have your vape broken when you are a medical patient, so I want to get this over with, and I live in Canada. I have good experiences with both planetvape.ca and torontovaporizors.

Anyway, so far my option seems EQ, another Solo, or Vapir. But maybe there are more and you can help?

edited log vape part out

I feel the air and solo are very similar. I love the EQ as long as it has the DDave mod (a piece of glass), it makes the vapor much, much better. If youre okay with vaping desktop style go for the EQ. It does use more at a time, but the bowl of the DDave especially is huge, youll prolly not be refilling it that much in one session.

Personally i really love the Firefly2 with an external charger (so battery never really runs out when at the house, like the Air, but some people love FF2, some dont, but vapor quality is amazing, its just a "hit by hit" vape rather than a session vape. But i think along with Crafty/Mighty its one of the most potent, tasty portables, and IMO there arent many downsides if you like its style)

FractaLSD,
Top Bottom