• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

Herr_Dampf

I pretty much got everything with a 18mm male end working as a bowl for the EV-2 so far. I got a 45° 14m/18m that has a rather short ground connector and it still works flawless. You just need screens that fit in there.

Thats the beauty about the GG connector imho, you are very flexible as far as attachments go.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I'm sure at least a couple of Happy epicvape users bought a backup when AceAndy had 'em for half price. Since He's not making new ones I wanted to be sure I had another. I also may appear in a episode of the imaginary reality TV show "Vape Hoarders" or "addicted to heaters".

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
My EV-2 just cracked :cry: It was warming up and I heard a pop and now there's a crack from the power cord hole up to the circular crevasse. Thank god for Andy's awesome warranty. I've still got about 6 months on the warranty so I guess I'll see if it spreads.

Was considering contacting him to see if he'd make me an exotic wood body for my EV-2 ... a sign? :hmm:

Herr_Dampf

My EV-2 just cracked :cry: It was warming up and I heard a pop and now there's a crack from the power cord hole up to the circular crevasse. Thank god for Andy's awesome warranty. I've still got about 6 months on the warranty so I guess I'll see if it spreads.

Was considering contacting him to see if he'd make me an exotic wood body for my EV-2 ... a sign? :hmm:

:uhoh:

Mine pops and crackles every now and again while heatig, so far no visible cracks though. Now I am scared. Should have gotten a second one while they were still cheap. Oh my.

Longen

Hey ladies and gents, been a while, had my EV2 a lil while now and damn, this things set to the temp i like now to have my session, im loving the direct draw stem, you no that song time after time, well that was on the radio and i was singing along but singing cloud after cloud lol because now ive realised my grinder was complete pooh and i found my old metal one, now i grind into powder and man the size of the clouds lol HUGE haha and like half a load ill get 7-10 good clouds depending on herb quality of course, also i like to start on my fav temp and then boooooost for a few more crazy clouds that knock me out lol this vape is the first vape that i can put a doobys worth in and feel like ive had a fatty lol on boost it sends me to sleep, i buzz for bout 30 mins flying and smiling amd feeling healthier, then boom im not moving much on the sofa lol much love ppl hope your all enjoying the world cup, im not coz we lost last night to italy lol also in other news my solo charger went tits, blimmin thing got sent back and they refunded me my money so i ordered the pinnacle pro with water tube so i can take it dog walking and stuff :-) happy vaping ppl much love

milk>smoke

Hey guys(first post here)
So I recently picked up one of these from a local head shop for 200 bucks. I was looking at the e-nano and thought id try one of these out because it was in my hands right away(Haaaate waiting for shipping). At first I was having trouble getting good results but once I found out that it works a bit better with packed flowers as opposed to loose I was getting thick clouds. I really like this vape for 1 or 2 hitting small amounts. I find my eq works a bit better for large amounts though. Really like the leave on 24/7 aspect as well. Just curious though I have no problem waiting 10 minutes for a good heat up but how detrimental to the long term life of the unit will leaving it on all the time have on it?(if that make sense lol). I've been using the whip as well. I might be picking up a direct draw glass piece from andy if he still sells them. Anywho......very glad I bought this unit and think I will be getting an e-nano in the near future.

ps if anyone knows a good place to get 18mm male attachments that work well with this unit i'd be greatful(not liking the double basket technique for water,I find I cant white wall my glass very well)

as

Humm was it used or dose ace of vapes have head shops that stock the ev2 I was under the assumption he only sells from his web page

as,

Kief

Medicated
Just curious though I have no problem waiting 10 minutes for a good heat up but how detrimental to the long term life of the unit will leaving it on all the time have on it?
Not detrimental. Some say these heating elements will last forever, but they will fail eventually even if it outlasts you (likely). I wouldn't worry about the longevity, your limited lifetime warranty should cover it if you ever have problems. Ceramic elements will have their life shortened more by multiple daily heat-ups and cool-downs than by leaving them heated at one temp, so turning it off and on every hour would not be a good idea. The wear is caused by expansion and contraction. I prefer to leave my vapes on while I'm home and awake, off when sleeping or away.
ps if anyone knows a good place to get 18mm male attachments that work well with this unit i'd be greatful(not liking the double basket technique for water,I find I cant white wall my glass very well)
I have a customized DBV wand that I use for a WPA. It has the largest capacity available and holds a normal screen perfectly.

edit: If you didn't get a warranty with your purchase, I have faith that Andy will still take good care of you if you ever run into problems.

milk>smoke

Well I bought it new all the parts had that packaged feel to them. The whip must have been wrapped up for awhile like that cause it was a little warped when I got it.(all good though parts are identical to my eq so I just used the silicone whip I bought to replace the crappy pvc one on that unit) I think the guy who was selling it bought it from andys website and sold in his shop. Warranty or no Warranty I was under the impression these vapes had some great build quality so I wasn't worried about my unit making it past warranty. Maybe he picked it up when andy was selling them for half off? Im all the way up in Ottawa Canada, so I did find it kind of odd for him to have an epic vape. Like the guy sells volcanos, fireflies, launch boxes, pax, and an epic vape. Im gonna go back and ask the story on it one day. But yeah Im definitely pleased with my purchase so far.

EDIT: Oh yeah I heard andy has a limited lifetime warranty available for purchase. You think he'd let me get in on that? :brow: lol

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
milk>smoke welcome to FC and congrats on doing it in style. The EV-2 is pretty much peerless in my eyes when it comes to a whip vape for a simple but awesome session, use mine with the whip and vapor barrel from my vapolution 2 most often. Contact Andy about the warranty but i would think he will always at least do any repairs for a fair price since your unit was crafted by his hands.

Also there are Two different styles of direct draw stems still available on the Epicvape website right now.

:peace: and Happy Vapin'

RUDE BOY,

milk>smoke

Yeah I've seen the stems on the site. Anybody have experience with them? Compared to the whip? Also have heard that eds tnt makes some dandy wooden stems but did not see any on the site. Also what do you guys do once it comes time to replace that bottom screen in the el bowl. Never seen anything like it.

milk>smoke,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The EQ basket screens fit perfectly. I use the short stem quite a bit, works as well as the whip. To get a wooden bowl from Ed you have to contact him and have him whip you one up if he doesn't have any left (they were never on his website) he made 'em originally for a vendor in europe who wanted them for the EQ. It's what I'm using with my whip 90% of the time.

RUDE BOY,

milk>smoke

Sorry I meant the other screen.the one that fits inside the el bowl right underneath where you place and pack the herbs. as far as I know the eq elbows don't have this part in them.

milk>smoke,
Top Bottom