Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

herbivore21

hahaha I got to use it briefly (although she's out of commission til next week now due to my running 240v through it), getting enough heat to get clouds that I presume would be gotten at setting 5 or 6 on a fully functional unit. This already floored my PNP.

^ Man, you can't compare an AC powered vape to a battery vape. AC power means the heat can be constant, which means less/no waiting for heat to build up again each time you draw :)

herbivore21,

Herr_Dampf

I have no clue how the difference between EV-2 and Nano works out. What I can say is that the EV-2 seems a bit more gentle than the DBV on my usual setting (around 2 o clock). I haven't changed the heat setting on the EV-2 so far but it still clouds a bubbler just fine. Haven't even really played with the boost setting as of yet.
For the price you cant really go wrong imho. Then again, the nano isn't that much more expensive so maybe...

Caligula

Maximus
Yes i did, i was just curious if anyone else thought that way too...and i was curious about the solo comparison..

I dont think you can really compate a desktop to the Solo. You can get similar end results with either unit (dark brown and evenly extracted ABV) however it will take you 12 minutes or so vversus the 1 to two minutes with the EV.

Also love that movie.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Yes i did, i was just curious if anyone else thought that way too...and i was curious about the solo comparison..

I can get the same size hits from my dbv as my ev-2. I like using the ev-2 though cause it's more mobile and I don't like whips. As I've said before it hits way harder when the the bowl is right side up and the ev-2 is upside down so recently I've been using it on a WPA attached to a j-hook for monster, full flavor direct draw hits.

bubbha ho-tep

SlowTokeMcgoats
I can get the same size hits from my dbv as my ev-2. I like using the ev-2 though cause it's more mobile and I don't like whips. As I've said before it hits way harder when the the bowl is right side up and the ev-2 is upside down so recently I've been using it on a WPA attached to a j-hook for monster, full flavor direct draw hits.

Thats a great idea i can get a j hook off amazon for like 20 bucks. Is it awkward to hold it upside down wit the j hook?

PNWMMJ

Trying to get in on the 50% off, site is not letting me do so. Is it over?

PNWMMJ,

PNWMMJ

I don't think they have any EV2s in stock, I was looking for one also.

If that's the case, they should take down the advertising on their site and here asap. The op's sig still says: www.epicvape.com 50% off EV-2 and accessories. Use code:EV50.

A little communication goes a long way...... Seems almost all vendors of all goods are sadly missing this vital piece of information these days.

PNWMMJ,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
A little communication goes a long way...... Seems almost all vendors of all goods are sadly missing this vital piece of information these days.

Andy has responded to all my attempts at communication, and that was here on Fuckcombustion, which I really didn't expect him to be as prompt.

AFAIK, he is a one man show, I'm sure he is in his workshop playing with his new wood, :lol:

PNWMMJ

Yup, site not working when I tried.

If they're advertising on this site, with the expected goal of achieving sales from it, why should I have to jump through hoops to try and give them my money for their product? If this was my company I'd sure as heck would make sure my fan/future sales base was well informed of what was going on at said site of advertising.

Last I heard, the customer and cash is king, has this concept been lost? I don't think it's out of line to ask what's up in the thread the vendor started here. It'll surely help headaches from people looking to purchase and getting the same result.

PNWMMJ,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I thought I would keep checkin' on the website to see when they had more in stock, seemed a nudge here with a word couldn't hurt to help to find out the availability of the EV-2.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
why should I have to jump through hoops to try and give them my money for their product?

What hoops would that be? Have you tried contacting Andy via his website?

Not sure if you have followed either of Andy's threads, his transparency in speaking about his newest ideas and getting feedback from the community is pretty cool in my book. :tup:

A lot more communication than many of the other companies. He chose to start this thread and deal with us end users, I commend him for that.

bubbha ho-tep

SlowTokeMcgoats
Hey jus so everyone knows the 50% off sale is still working fine the only style he has left in stock is the maple. The cherry and walnut are on pre order.
Im really excited to get mine i got the direct draw stem amd gong attachment all for 136$!
SCORE!

PNWMMJ

all gone, lovely. I can put a maple or cherry one in my cart, but cannot buy it due to it being out of stock. and yes, I did email the site owner this morning first thing when I encountered issues, not a hint of a reply yet. Done trying to get one of these. Those that got one, enjoy it. Hasta.

PNWMMJ,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
all gone, lovely. I can put a maple or cherry one in my cart, but cannot buy it due to it being out of stock. and yes, I did email the site owner this morning first thing when I encountered issues, not a hint of a reply yet. Done trying to get one of these. Those that got one, enjoy it. Hasta.
Don't give up after only a day, give him some time to get back to you. People do get busy and making vapes may not be the only thing on his plate right now.

If it was worth buying 12 hours ago won't it still be worth it in 24-36-72 hours ?

BDC

Hi everyone...new guy here. I'm getting the same results for the past couple of days trying to add it to the cart but getting the same message as PNWMMJ, but I'm still crossing my fingers!!!

bubbha ho-tep

SlowTokeMcgoats
Its werid you guys are all having trouble ordering? I wonder why it went smoothly for me i ordered it on my cell phone not sure it that would make a difference or not though.

bubbha ho-tep,
Reactions: BDC

BDC

Not sure either. At first i thought maybe if was a conflict using firefox with his website but, I tried also doing it with chrome and i.e with the same results.

Figured it out!!!! I'm in the club. This is my first vaporizer purchase and I can not wait.

For some reason I was able to see the maple version separate from the other version on my cell phone. So for some weird reason there is a difference, but this is only if you are viewing the website as a guest.

If you are using your pc, you first have to create an account. Once you do this you will see the separate maple option to choose from just like you would using your cell phone.

I hope this helps anyone still trying to get in on this awesome deal.

Thanks to @bubbha ho-tep for the inspiration to figure this out:)

Last edited by a moderator:

PNWMMJ

This is exactly what i meant by jumping through hoops. No longer interested in one of these if this is the way things are run. I can just imagine if there was a problem with the unit and the the damned nightmare that would ensue. Enjoy whatcha got guys and gals. The grief of resetting my pc, firefox, IE, trying my laptop and ipad to no avail, etc....thinking it was my problem. After trying to get one of these all damned day, would make me look at that device with anger and i doubt id use it. Yes, i am an odd, sick duck. I know this.

PNWMMJ,
Top Bottom