Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

treecityrnd

What kind of glass adapters work with the nano? There are no pictures on the site.
I'm starting to post up pics right now. The port size is identical to the UD or HI, so any glass stem that works with those vapes will work. As far as adaptors for glass, Andy has the answer. It's available through him. Check it out in the post. Laters!

Best ACT comparison I can make is:
EV2 is to LSV as Nano is to UD/HI

treecityrnd,

Ben Katz

Forgive me for asking, but what are some differences between the EV2 and the nano? I'm interested in selling my ssv and buying a new desktop, and these look very promising.

Ben Katz,
Forgive me for asking, but what are some differences between the EV2 and the nano? I'm interested in selling my ssv and buying a new desktop, and these look very promising.

Here's what Ed had to say:
The EV2 is a heavy hitter, it does take more herb but your dealing with a larger unit, i use the direct draw glass stem with it, it has a rather large load area and can also be used with a whip, which is why this thing is a work horse. The Nano is a smaller breed of Epic, it has the smaller stem like the HI or CRZ, its provides solid hits and smooth draw, still only takes a couple minutes to warm up thats the best thing about Epic vapes, no wait! The Nano is nice and tight in your hands while the EV2 is a little bigger like holding a koozie in your hand. They both have the adjustable temp control, the EV2 has it on the bottom the Nano has it on the cord. The EV2 has the boost thats where i normally hit it. They both have their place.

vape4life

Banned for life
Still haven't read the entire thread, but plan to tomorrow....just a quick question, can this vape be used with bubblers? I didn't see a gong adapter for this, just for the eNano. So I assume for water diffusion that you need to use the whip kit?

vape4life,
Still haven't read the entire thread, but plan to tomorrow....just a quick question, can this vape be used with bubblers? I didn't see a gong adapter for this, just for the eNano. So I assume for water diffusion that you need to use the whip kit?
Yes, the EV-1/2 has a GonG connection built in. You need an 18mm male adapter:

GFG_73_304__82743.1353424548.1280.1280.jpg

kingofnull,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Yes, the EV-1/2 has a GonG connection built in. You need an 18mm male adapter:

GFG_73_304__82743.1353424548.1280.1280.jpg

Is the 18mm male male absolutely required? I keep hopping back and forth between the EV2 and the nano. Going to be kinda a pain to go out and buy something extra after spending the $230.

BlazednConfused,

treecityrnd

Is the 18mm male male absolutely required?
Yes.
The EV2 uses a 18mm wand input (like all 7th Floor products) and the Nano uses a standard log port, identical in OD to the UD and HI, and fits 3/8" ID stems.

Edit: Sorry Blazed, misread your question. As long as you have a male 18mm joint of some type (the el-bowl will work just fine as Andy pointed out below).

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Is the 18mm male male absolutely required? I keep hopping back and forth between the EV2 and the nano. Going to be kinda a pain to go out and buy something extra after spending the $230.
Actually you can just use an extra el-bowl on the opposite end of your whip. I'll include one free if you make a note when you order.

Andy

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Actually you can just use an extra el-bowl on the opposite end of your whip. I'll include one free if you make a note when you order.

Andy

Andy you're a goddamn saint. If there were ever to be a church opened in your name this would be the time

BlazednConfused,

treecityrnd

required?
As Andy said, only an 18mm male joint is required for the EV2.
For any 18mm glassware (not sure if your SGW is 18mm or not, all my Mobius pieces are) the 18-18mm male-male joint shown above is ideal IMO for the best air:vapor ratio with the EV2. A foot or more of whip tubing adds a lot more to the mix. You can get the above joint at any LHS for like $10 - $15. No worries.

treecityrnd,

Frickr

Ive been absent from the forums for a little while now. life happens and people get busy. well i have sort of been in the market for a harder hitting vape add back to my collection, i sold my ssv a little while back and sort of regret it, but it was a good decision for that time.

well after a few mins of browsing the forums again, i disovered this gem and its little brother the enano. i was hooked from the looks then i watched the video, and then it was deciding which one i wanted. well i went with the EV-2. it looks like it will fit my hard hitter needs better. so im definately looking forward to sharing my experiences with this thing. i hope its every bit as good as it seems!

Frickr,

559stonerr

Does anyone else's unit occasionally make a crackling LIKE noise when on? It happens barely just enough for me to notice.

559stonerr,

mephisto

yep, mine makes a little cracking sound from time to time. Have not seen any indications of damage, no problems with function either. I leave my EV-2 turned on for 8-10 hrs on the weekends and it does not seem to bother this vape at all. Very happy with my EV-2, Thanks Andy!!!

mephisto,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I'm pleased the EV is getting renewed attention with the release of the E-Nano. Who would have thought the release of a new vape would drive the sales of the older model :lol:.

I am glad to see this as well, the EV2 is a great piece and am glad its getting recognized!

Ed's TnT,

559stonerr

My reaction when my direct glass draw broke this morning:doh::bang::cry: needless to say i already another one. That's how much i love the DGD. DGD > whip every dayyyy. Now all i need is to get myself an 18mm/14mm adaptor for vapbonging!

559stonerr,

559stonerr

Soo i was thinking if it would be possible to hook up the epic vape with the Hydratubes or the tubes by VB by using an 18 to 18 male? Also has anyone used wax with their epic? ive been using it recently and it is incredible.. mix it with herb or put in a little chunk. you will be amazed.:smug:

559stonerr,

treecityrnd

This can be accomplished with an 18-18mm male-male joint and almost any hydratube with an 18mm female joint. You just need to "trap" your medication inside the joint with an elbow screen and a "normal" 7th Floor screen (very similar to the way the EV2 elbow joint is set up, all screened in).

Hydratube
hydratubes.png

18-18mm male-male joint
gfg73304827431353424548.jpg

Elbow screens
extreme-vaporizer-screen-pack.jpg

EV2 "all screened in" 18mm joint (you don't want elbow, but similar screen placement)
totalwhipkitwepik.gif

dudenextdoor

if you are after curves I understand,Im with you, the aromazap bubbler is beauty and a classic,

alternative is Gb direct are selling 18mm h/tubes for $100.complete with ice pinches!

vape-tube-w-showerhead-perc.png

Edit Not discrediting GBD 's work or anything, but if you were to go with the GBD tube make sure its covered under guarantee.quite a few members suffered with broken joints after their purchases of the GBD FC bubbler.it is a cheap option.I might spend a little extra and buy a vapexhale H/tube.

Top Bottom