ENRICO OF SUBLIMATOR ARRESTED

StayHigh.net

Youtube Vlogger/ Cannabis Activist
"Translated:The owner Hydrobec and Hydro South Shore, Dany Belley, was arrested at his home in L'Ancienne-Lorette, shortly before noon Tuesday. Employees of these businesses, respectively located in the Industrial Park in Quebec Jean-Talon and Boulevard de la Rive-Sud in Lévis, have also been arrested, confirms the head of the regional surveys Central East Charles Hudon, for the Sûreté du Québec (SQ). About 80 police officers from the SQ and Quebec City and Lévis participated in this operation.

Mr. Hudon said the investigation would have to determine that the employees and the owner of both companies advised of marijuana growers on how to grow the drug. Police work has also led to the arrest of more than 50 cannabis growers and the dismantling of about 40 domestic greenhouses since January, in the Capitale-Nationale, Chaudière-Appalaches and also Alma .

Total Tuesday, agents have the collar of eight people, including Enrico Bouchard, who had sold the seed growers of cannabis. Bouchard, 44, was arrested at the airport in Montreal, Tuesday afternoon while returning from a trip to Europe. As part of the investigation, police were also able to determine that an individual would have installed ventilation systems in several plantations. He was also arrested.

Mr. Hudon added that all these people were not related to an organized criminal network.

Throughout the day Tuesday, police seized the equipment they found in these shops are now closed. Those arrested are scheduled to appear in court today to be charged with production of cannabis.

A Councillor of St. Francis Island d'Orléans accused
A Councillor of St. Francis Island d'Orléans, Micheline Darveau, appearing May 28 at the courthouse Quebec to answer two charges related to drug production.

There are two months in the Harvest project, the Sûreté du Québec seized 200 cannabis plants in a barn Royal Road to St. Francis, property corner Councillor Micheline Darveau, a retired 61 years.

Two arrests

Councillor's son, Yannick Bouchard, 37, and another individual, Yves Malenfant, 37, were arrested and charged with production of cannabis and possession for the purpose of trafficking. These are exactly the two charges which will face Alderman.

Encountered by The Sun a few days after the search, Micheline Darveau assured have nothing to do with planting. "I've had enough of living matters that are not my business, she said. We knew nothing. "

Micheline Darveau was elected to the city council of St. Francis last November.

Joined Tuesday by The Sun, Mayor Lina Labbé angrily refused to answer the questions of the journalist. "Justice will take its course!" Has she shouted several times before hanging up abruptly.

It is therefore impossible to know whether the councilor will be suspended during the proceedings.

Isabelle Mathieu"

Read more:

http://vaporcentral.com/content/enrico-bouchard-sublimator-arrested

http://www.journaldequebec.com/2014/05/14/les-accuses-demeurent-detenus

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So it looks like the Czech Republic is not anymore the only country criminalizing seeds and pots and lamps and ferts and soil and sun and...
It was so tragicomical seeing so many organized police raids on growshops in a single day in such a small country.
I didn't know if I should laugh or cry for a moment... i cried.
Horrible to see the same crazy stuff happening elsewhere in the world too. :(

Last edited:

DabDivas

Sublimator Company Rep
Company Rep
THIS IS A STATEMENT DIRECTLY FROM ENRICO:

He is being held still in Orsanvaile Prison in Quebec for trafficking of Marijuana SEEDS. He does not partake in the sale of Marijuana nor was he caught with any actual product at the time of his arrest as the media is trying to lead you to believe.

Enrico is a medical Marijuana patient under the MMAR program and his licensed to carry Medical Marijuana. He now is facing extreme mistreatment being referred to by the prison guards as a piece of shit who should rot in there and denied medical attention for days.

Not only is Enrico facing persecution over this nonsense, but the Quebec Police are also targeting the Sublimator, claiming it to be an evil device that's poisoning children and they no longer want him selling it.

We've always stood behind the sublimator as a medical herbal device as that is why it was created: to efficiently
Alleviate ailments in such a way as to add to your life and not take away from it. Everything Enrico and the Sublimator has done has been to help those in the medical cannabis community and to offer a healthy alternative to pharmaceuticals.

Since the company has started we've received a large amount of testimonials from people claiming that the sublimator has changed their life or offered them abilities they had thought to have lost. It is because of letters like these we keep fighting and pushing forward, it reaffirms we are helping people and we are making a difference. This proves to people like the Quebec law enforcement that we do help people and not deny them care.

During this time is when we all need to ban together the most. The support we have received in the past week has been overwhelming and Amazing. We truly feel so blessed to know there are so many good souls out there. We cannot thank you enough. The more testimonials we can get provides us with more verbal ammunition for this battle.

Again, thank you #subculture the support has been truly uplifting and motivating. The best way to continue helping is with teatimonials!

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
That is so sad. The guards calling you that while you suffer. No possible ways of treating his ailments and that just leaves him into more clinical depression on top of all of that. I can't believe people actually signed off that he sold them the seeds therefore he is the perpetrator for the offense. Some luck that is. Well I hope that he can pull through for a little longer and come out with full rest and a new stance on everything. Prayers to those who were involved in the unfairness of this dilemma. Imagine everyone of us subbers got arrested for supporting the Sublimator... Nevermind, I'd rather not. :(

Last edited:

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Crohnie,

Blame Canada!

Hummm... I have an even wilder idea!!
4.gif

Actually i believe a great deal of cannabis users throughout the world should blame the Chief of Common Wealth Her Majesty The Queen, while she's still active (read alive)! Euh... If there's one message which needs to be displayed publicly it's this exact one below - and quite especially in the English kingdom:

« Decriminalise Marijuana or Criminalise Alcohol and Tobacco! »

The message ain't difficult to grasp even for an elder.

Should the Chief of Commonwealth finally choose to promote reason then perhaps the United Nations might want to revise its own policies as well all the sudden, and since Canada's laws were written with its anti-cannabic prohibitionist treaty in mind then i'd guess there may theoretical hope that the appropriate Royal gesture can translate into determining echoes, in Canadian justice courts, because of the UN - but i may be confused at some point.

Anyway. Just try to imagine the old lady asking on British TV that persecution of cannabis consumers must cease immediately...

105.gif

Stephen Harper being known to have her in high esteem i figure he'd have very little choice but to comply!

Do "stoners" have any real chances with her?... Because, i mean... Oh boy, it's not going to be a fun ride with Justin MiniPET Trudeau if that's all we have left!!

:peace:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I spent a couple of hours chatting with Enrico yesterday at (well, just outside of) CHAMPS in Toronto. His bail restricts him from attending, or from promoting the Sublimator. He is, however, in excellent spirits and isn't fazed at all by the arrest. He doesn't feel that it will have serious consequences, just a fine. It was like sitting with a rock star, because people constantly recognized him and wanted to shake his hand or get a picture with him. If he wasn't a hero to them before, he sure is now that he's a victim of the system.

I'm pretty sure it's Enrico who will have the last laugh, though. He shared with me the news he's just received about his patent application: not only was it granted with 46 unopposed claims, it was expanded from a novelty application to an industrial one. That's huge, Jerry! HUGE! Those of you who ridiculed his science and his process should be preparing a nice meal of crow right about now. Official publication date is August 23.

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
Funny how all this drama occurs and then Canada pulls the next best thing move and starts vending marijuana in machines. It was on Yahoo news and I was just like wow they literally are trying to overrun sales and production. This sucks because the government gets all the funds and the growers at home will cease to make any revenue from their grow. They are just trying to tie the ends to make more profit in the end.

CG420,

Dr. Plutonious

To my knowledge he's still living in Vancouver. That's my city :( dammit. Also a bit shocking...Vancouver is the most relaxed weed city I've personally been to/ lived in and I've hoped around from a few places in the US and Canada...

Dr. Plutonious,
Top Bottom