• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Enchantre's Making My Own Medibles Thread

wildything

All soy is GMO, whereas sunflower is non GMO. They both work the same, but GMO is GMO. I'm still using my soy, bit will get sunflower next time.

MCT oil is liquid at room temp, whereas coconut oil isn't. I use them both, depending on what the recipe is...
Thank for the clarifying about the oil. I thought that was the only difference and I just got some mct oil to see of I can use it as a tincture hahaha. Just got it so haven't tried using it even yet. But so I just read in badcats canna caps reciepe that they add the letchin to the oil/cannabis infusion before or as they are being infused as apposed to at the baking prep. This is supposed to make a more effecient extraction. Has anyone here tried this method of adding letchin for the infusing step? What are the opinions on this method?

killick

But I like it!
I only use lecithin for the infusing step, not for baking. And you can use MCT as a tincture. I use infused MCT for salad dressing, or mixed with coffee, or whatever send like a reasonably ok idea. Usually... :)

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I just finished making more chocolate hearts - but instead of ABV, I used 10g of excellent decarbed flowers to make some killer canna-coconut oil. Made 60 chocolate hearts, 130mg each.

I saw a mention of concentrates. I don't do them, but a good friend does wax. So he handed me a bunch of "ABV-wax". It's somewhat solid, dark brown, very sticky, and attached to a piece of wax paper. Is it worth using this in a edible? Would it dissolve if I slowly simmered it in some coconut oil in a dbl-boiler?

TIA!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I simmered four grams of growers run bho into a quart of coconut oil yesterday. .. should be about 25 mg per tsp. .. more- less.
gonna try it in cookies. .

Enchantre,
Reactions: killick

wildything

I just finished making more chocolate hearts - but instead of ABV, I used 10g of excellent decarbed flowers to make some killer canna-coconut oil. Made 60 chocolate hearts, 130mg each.

I saw a mention of concentrates. I don't do them, but a good friend does wax. So he handed me a bunch of "ABV-wax". It's somewhat solid, dark brown, very sticky, and attached to a piece of wax paper. Is it worth using this in a edible? Would it dissolve if I slowly simmered it in some coconut oil in a dbl-boiler?

TIA!
Yes do not underestimate the potency of the hash oil you have. Sometimes the reclaim, what you have, can be just as stronger or maybe even stronger than the original hash oil. Also its completely decarbed already! And yes it will dissolve no problem although their may be suspensions since its reclaim.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Okay, two measuring teaspoons full of bho-coconut oil in my morning coffee has given me a lovely buzz, at just about the level of ~40 mg, as I hoped. So, a gram per cup, simmered in the crockpot (in a quart canning jar, with two-piece lid screwed on tightly) until all dissolved - oh, and probably another 3 hours for good measure. Just because I was busy, and it was fine in the crockpot without me.

Next up, I'll make a coconut oil batch with bud. Probably a one-cup batch.

Carnivore22

Hi, new to edibles and new to thread, DO I need to Decarb before I make some Honey.
I have some Thai green, and not sure if I need to debars, seeing as you need to heat for 6 hours and recipe doesn't specifically say to decarb

Carnivore22,
Reactions: Enchantre

GenYHippie

Came up in my search for vegan edibles (severe multiple allergies here). Looking forward to reading and contributing.

Question anyone using su flower lecethin granules? I'm soy allergic and liquid is crazy expensive the granules are more manageable in my budget but I'm unsure how hard they are to work with

GenYHippie,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

Came up in my search for vegan edibles (severe multiple allergies here). Looking forward to reading and contributing.

Question anyone using su flower lecethin granules? I'm soy allergic and liquid is crazy expensive the granules are more manageable in my budget but I'm unsure how hard they are to work with

Here iso what I use. It's liquid and vegan and $14. I'm still using my first jar and it has lasted me over a year now. I have the granules too but use the liquid more often.

I've used recipes from this site before and they have a lot of healthy edible ideas.
quick-and-easy-homemade-cbg-oil-recipe-organic-paleo-vegan-win-an-fx-cbg-flower-and-a-waffleye

shredder,
Top Bottom