ENANO vs LSV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick420

Can they even be compared?

Both I intend to use thru a bong 90% of the time and direct draw 10% of the time

DrNick420,
Get a LSV for WPA usage. The nanos great but I personally find logs a little anemic in use through glass, that's probably due to the log running at ~15 peak watts and the LSV running around 35.

The LSV heats up faster, provides bigger hits, and is more versatile due to the 18mm glass fitting. With arizer basket screens I'd say efficiency is certainly on par with nano, the only caveat is its somewhat long and ungainly. Just my .02, my LSV is in constant rotation.

Mod note: Post edited to remove portion that breaks forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

lwien

I've had my LSV for over 5 years now and love it just as much today as the day I got it.

I have no doubt though that there are Enano fans here that will say the same thing....

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Sometimes it's what you end up liking. I bought the EVO because it is a powerhouse and a heavy hitter. Also it has good flavor. I like the feel and the taste of the Enano. You don't always need a powerhouse of a vaporizer, especially if you use cannabis for a medical condition throughout the day. I use my EVO late at night.

I do use the EVO but not as much as the Enano. I know this was comparing the LSV but sometimes it comes down to what you like.

I like the Enano because it's easy to use and clean. It has awesome flavor and it doesn't use a lot of cannabis.

I don't have the LSV so maybe this doesn't help you much. The point is what one person likes doesn't necessarily mean that you are going to like it. I have several vaporizers that I don't use. I have been using only my fav vapes here lately.

I've bought vaporizer that I only used a few times and realized it wasnt for me. You can definitely spend a lot of money looking for the vaporizer that fits your needs.

The best vaporizer hasn't been created yet. We keep searching though.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
I have tons of videos of both the Nano and LSV on my youtube page, you're welcome to check them all out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5lJ_MNZ-Nwgj90H1i6_yig/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I had the Nano first, ended up tying to convert a bunch of combusters (despite me loving the nano) and sold it for an lsv for more raw power and to further my adventure into the vape world. The LSV packs a massive punch (as does the Nano), but if I were to go back, I would definitely have kept my Nano, because of it's simplicity, flavor, and wood. The LSV has more power, but don't let that fool you. There's more to vaping than power.

I'm glad it found a new home, and it gives me a chance to save up for an exotic that I'll truly appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom