Enail controller ?'s(design,quality,function,etc..)

YabbaDABBAdo

But, as far getting residue up on the qtip....is this more than with other enails (if you have that experience?). I find differing amounts of residue depends to large extent on the concentrate. That is, in particular, wax with all of the lipids/stuff still in has a lot of residue to be cleaned up. Even really clean and dewaxed shatter still leaves residue so that in and of itself is not an indicator that you haven't effectively finished your dab.[/QUOTE

Well that cleared it up a bit better just tried some different stuff I had save for a later date and it didn't seem to leave much residue either and I had never used a qtip when I was using the other enails when I used others it was a a high temp of the so called magical "710" degree or higher ( obviously it was my noob part when I first started)

Thanks and I am stumped too any other good controllers with flat coil that have good ratings and are used widely on here to get advice?

YabbaDABBAdo,

YabbaDABBAdo

Hey guys just want to fill you in and I'm truly sorry to waste all your time and effort I can't believe how dumb I was a few months back and just too eager to find the best product which there is no perfect product BUT I have learned and I know someone mentioned it earlier and here's what the problem was a bad coil and the drop in temp well it was me not thinking at all, it was the cold/room temperature carb cap going on to a 580 degree nail, which would obviously drop the temp dramatically after realizing this I went back to stock and everything was gravy and I got all the nails figured out
Still on my auber and all halos are hitting great, waiting for the hex should be shipping soon!
Also added 30mm liger to my collection for the globs with an even more stable temps for any size dab
Anyway back to being around see you all on here more

YabbaDABBAdo,
Reactions: mutten840
Top Bottom