Gear Enail choices...

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thanks for the pics, it don't look too thin or narrow, dont think I'd have a prob hitting a dabber in the dish part. From the tag website pics it looked like a quartz domeless nail that I got but wound up being unusable due to SUCH a narrow 'dish' area

But ye, already got the dnail torch sic, love how forgiving the hits are if you like hot dabs. Only beef with it is the hive base wiggles a lil no matter what piece/joint it's on..resulting in a tiny bit of airflow loss. But as I've said before, my standard TI 18mm dabber fits great on the torch sic insert.

After a few weeks on the sic I put the old banger back on to see the difference...wow. yes there is a huge difference lol.
Oh it's absolutely usable, I was happily dabbing on it for weeks. TAG has a good big 28mm quartz dish I was using too. I liked it a lot but thought the flavor was a little better on my sic stuff, I do miss how the quartz is see through. I love their quartz bangers too, I used a couple versions of theirs for about a year before I got the enail recently.

StormyPinkness,

Chickenhawk

I plan to get my first enail and I'm looking for some feedback. I'm leaning toward Galaxy, High 5 or an Auber. The thing I like about the H5 is that it measures the temp of the vaping surface rather than the coil. thx

Chickenhawk,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I plan to get my first enail and I'm looking for some feedback. I'm leaning toward Galaxy, High 5 or an Auber. The thing I like about the H5 is that it measures the temp of the vaping surface rather than the coil. thx
That Galaxy kit looks mighty expensive for what your getting and although the high 5 units are popular, I've heard of plenty of failures with them.

I would personally go with one of @710Coils starter bundles, although you could just use him for the banger/coil/cap and pick up that Auber your looking at as well as your controller if some of it's features like the auto shut-off appeal to you. You can check out his site https://710coils.com/ or the thread here, https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/710-coils.29284/

Chickenhawk

I'll check out 710 coils, thanks. The MiniNail is a little more than I want to spend. I'd like to stay under $200, but I'm willing to go up to $225 or so.

Chickenhawk,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Chickenhawk High 5 is just being sneaky with the wording. All coils and controllers read from the K type sensor in the coil and it only reads from the very end of the coil. The big thing anyone looking to get a setup should ask is this. Do your controllers work with any other gear? High 5 and mini nail both wire their gear to only work with their stuff and nothing else. unless you rewire the gear to work with their custom wiring.

This was one of the main things that I steered clear of. Our controllers and coils are based off the standard wiring format that many companies use. This allows my customers to utilize many different coils and controllers that follow the standard wiring format for this industry =)

I am done ranting and have put the soap box away =)

Shane

Chickenhawk

So I bought the Auber RDK-300 and I can't seem to access the parameter menu to change the setting from a 100w coil to a 150w coil. It sounds easy in the instruction manual and on Shane's FAQ, but I can't seem to figure it out. Anybody out there who can help?

Chickenhawk,
Top Bottom