Discontinued Elo Vaporizer by Illimite Concept

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hey guys I'm sorry if I delayed my review so much but I was hoping that the company would get back to me after they implemented what I think were crucial changes that I told them to perform... But they don't answer me anymore, so here we go:

As it is, I can't recommend this vaporizer to any FC member. I'm sorry but I really question @Just Justin's judgment, as to me there were a lot of show stoppers in this pre-production device and I don't understand how he could have let that slip through and not even complain about it.

I agreed to hold back my review to let them enough time to implement their changes, and it's something I usually refuse to do as I don't want this forum to turn into a sponsored shit-fest. Apparently Justin got an updated unit with at least some of the changes I asked for, but they never sent me any so I can't judge if they really improved it or not.

The device I got is simply unusable, exactly like the first FlowerMate8 prototype I received. Worse, I don't think it's safe to use at all. In fact there were a lot of issues that prevented me from using it, like the wallwart charger that was dead on arrival, meaning I wasn't able to charge back the device after the first empty burn-in session. But above all, that foul smell... It was there from the start and never went away even after two discharges worth of empty burn-ins in a ventilated place at max temperature.

I tried to use it a single time, and I almost puked afterwards. I was left with a lingering sensation on my teeth, thanks to the silicone bonding glue they used right next to the heater. I had to wash thoroughly my teeth afterwards. And if you wonder, yes it's the exact same white goey glue that they used in the first FM8 prototype I received, making it completely unusable and probably unsafe. Even if it's safe, the smell is just unbearable.

But it wasn't only the glue, as most plastic parts in this vape stink. It was the case when I received it, it's still the case after all the burn-ins and sitting in the open air in my room for a couple of months now. So it's not going to magically disappear I'm sorry.

Last but not least, my sample unit had the air intake directly connected to the electronics section, using a weird convoluted path (like in the FM8) : the air entered by the bottom through a grill that led to the electronics compartment, then through the hinge and into the heater. One of the changes that I made them implement was to move the grill directly under the heater so that the air intake should now be straight and doesn't flow through the left part where the wires, battery and circuits are.

The hinge mechanism is too strong and there are places where you can pinch your fingers pretty hard. It also pinches the wires that go through it and I think @Vape Dr. already experienced a failure there (I told them it was expected as the two wire pairs have strictly no strain relief and are bound to fail over time, like in the Ascent)

They thanked me a lot for all the constructive remarks and said they would implement them. Apparently they changed some parts, relocated the grill, said they would find a solution to replace the glue by something else (they thought about using Kaptan, but we know the glue on that tape stinks too, like in all the current chinese vapes) I don't know where they stand now. I let them ample time to get things right before public disclosure, now time's up, sorry guys!

I'm also sorry for all my fellow FC members: I kept delaying my review, hoping they would do it right before release. But now that I see you all jumping on it, I had to react as I don't want people to be disappointed. So as it is now, I don't recommend this vape at all. I'm sorry this won't happen again, from now on I'll stick to my immediate and unbiased public disclosure policy and I don't care if chinese companies hesitate to send me their samples because I'm too honnest.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
With the factory top can screen, you need to carry a pin or toothpick to get the top screen out to empty the chamber.

I forgot it has a chip case for the spare chips. Would a toothpick, pick or a dab tool fit inside of this chip case along with the 2 chips?

@KeroZen man, I am really on the fence now of canceling my order after reading your review.

Last edited:
smutman,
Reactions: vapen00b

Just Justin

@KeroZen I don't appreciate you implying that I let things "slip through" or the fact that your questioning my judgment, I have an opinion and you have one, great, that's it! What do I have to do with you, besides helping you get one in the first place after you asked me to help you out! I guess that's what I get and now I regret helping you.

the silicone/plastic taste/smell was minor and that's all I experienced with the beta and pre-pre-production Elo but with the new versions that everyone will be getting, the problem is basically fixed and the main taste or smell, came from the oven that had excess silicone for insulation purposes but they have removed that in the final version and I can honestly say that the vapor is great, no glue, no weird taste, and SLIGHT silicone/plastic smell( like I've mentioned) but its nothing to go crazy about and hardly worth mentioning IMO. oh, and no puking!
I'm not going to get into an argument and I'm not doubting KeroZen and maybe I'm not being dramatic enough but I would appreciate it if you would leave me out of your "review".

The Elo is a great vape IMO and Vapr Dr seems to think so too and I have not experienced any of what KeroZen has stated but I'm not questioning his judgement but I am sticking to my opinion and I don't think I should have to defend myself. Even the Beta version that I tested was fine, it had a silicone smell and taste at times, during the end of my sessions in particular but not that concerning. I don't think companies who produce vaporizers are deliberately trying to put out unsafe vaporizers or use dangerous materials which would defeat the purpose and no one would buy their product. I believe that Illimite Concepts is trying to build a good, reliable and safe vaporizer that they designed because they wanted something better, more user friendly and they use it and I'm sure they stand behind it and I definitely do.

I am also concerned about health, that's main reason why I vape so if I thought there was an issue I would let people know. I am not some paid representative of Iliimite Concepts trying to cover up the truth like a bad movie about a vaporizer that I am simply testing and when I put out my full review, then you can see and come up with your own conclusion. I stand behind my reviews and try very hard to cover every aspect and be as thorough as possible. I am happy with the Elo design, how its put together, the vapor quality and how it works.

Last edited:

Just Justin

I would like this clarified please. To me "basically" means they tried but didn't finish but are still working on it. I would like to know what you meant by it.

IMO again: The Elo has been fixed, the issues before with the extra silicone taste has been corrected as far as they can do it without changing the entire design and materials. The Elo uses silicone and plastic in their design so there will most likely be a slight taste from those materials but it will also most likely get better with time and use. This taste is minor and I don't hardly notice it at all, my vapor tastes like what's in the chamber,not like plastic. The plastic they use is good safe but sometimes when plastic heats it smells more but nothing alarming and I don't even taste it. The vapor path is as sealed from the electronics as it can possibly be with their design. Even before the intake went around some wires, that's it! Now it's a direct route underneath the oven, into the chamber and up through the vapor path which is sealed off from the battery and electronics. I've carefully inspected the Elo and I am satisfied with the vapor/air path and their design. I can elaborate on this later tonight. Hope this helps

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
IMO again: The Elo has been fixed, the issues before with the extra silicone taste has been corrected as far as they can do it without changing the entire design and materials. The Elo uses silicone and plastic in their design so there will most likely be a slight taste from those materials but it will also most likely get better with time and use. This taste is minor and I don't hardly notice it at all, my vapor tastes like what's in the chamber,not like plastic. The plastic they use is good safe but sometimes when plastic heats it smells more but nothing alarming and I don't even taste it. The vapor path is as sealed from the electronics as it can possibly be with their design. Even before the intake went around some wires, that's it! Now it's a direct route underneath the oven, into the chamber and up through the vapor path which is sealed off from the battery and electronics. I've carefully inspected the Elo and I am satisfied with the vapor/air path and their design. I can elaborate on this later tonight. Hope this helps

That puts me at a better ease, thank you very much. Look forward to more elaboration tonight.

smutman,

Just Justin

I will say this real quick, I have put soooo much time into this vaporizer, testing, photographing, posting and reviewing so if there was a major issue with taste or a question of safety, I would simply not use this device. I have plenty of other vapes but I really, truly enjoy the Elo. I also agree with KeroZen about the first Flowermate V8, now those had some FUNK, nothing like Elo. More tonight!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey guys I'm sorry if I delayed my review so much but I was hoping that the company would get back to me after they implemented what I think were crucial changes that I told them to perform... But they don't answer me anymore, so here we go:

As it is, I can't recommend this vaporizer to any FC member. I'm sorry but I really question @Just Justin's judgment, as to me there were a lot of show stoppers in this pre-production device and I don't understand how he could have let that slip through and not even complain about it.

I agreed to hold back my review to let them enough time to implement their changes, and it's something I usually refuse to do as I don't want this forum to turn into a sponsored shit-fest. Apparently Justin got an updated unit with at least some of the changes I asked for, but they never sent me any so I can't judge if they really improved it or not.

The device I got is simply unusable, exactly like the first FlowerMate8 prototype I received. Worse, I don't think it's safe to use at all. In fact there were a lot of issues that prevented me from using it, like the wallwart charger that was dead on arrival, meaning I wasn't able to charge back the device after the first empty burn-in session. But above all, that foul smell... It was there from the start and never went away even after two discharges worth of empty burn-ins in a ventilated place at max temperature.

I tried to use it a single time, and I almost puked afterwards. I was left with a lingering sensation on my teeth, thanks to the silicone bonding glue they used right next to the heater. I had to wash thoroughly my teeth afterwards. And if you wonder, yes it's the exact same white goey glue that they used in the first FM8 prototype I received, making it completely unusable and probably unsafe. Even if it's safe, the smell is just unbearable.

But it wasn't only the glue, as most plastic parts in this vape stink. It was the case when I received it, it's still the case after all the burn-ins and sitting in the open air in my room for a couple of months now. So it's not going to magically disappear I'm sorry.

Last but not least, my sample unit had the air intake directly connected to the electronics section, using a weird convoluted path (like in the FM8) : the air entered by the bottom through a grill that led to the electronics compartment, then through the hinge and into the heater. One of the changes that I made them implement was to move the grill directly under the heater so that the air intake should now be straight and doesn't flow through the left part where the wires, battery and circuits are.

The hinge mechanism is too strong and there are places where you can pinch your fingers pretty hard. It also pinches the wires that go through it and I think @Vape Dr. already experienced a failure there (I told them it was expected as the two wire pairs have strictly no strain relief and are bound to fail over time, like in the Ascent)

They thanked me a lot for all the constructive remarks and said they would implement them. Apparently they changed some parts, relocated the grill, said they would find a solution to replace the glue by something else (they thought about using Kaptan, but we know the glue on that tape stinks too, like in all the current chinese vapes) I don't know where they stand now. I let them ample time to get things right before public disclosure, now time's up, sorry guys!

I'm also sorry for all my fellow FC members: I kept delaying my review, hoping they would do it right before release. But now that I see you all jumping on it, I had to react as I don't want people to be disappointed. So as it is now, I don't recommend this vape at all. I'm sorry this won't happen again, from now on I'll stick to my immediate and unbiased public disclosure policy and I don't care if chinese companies hesitate to send me their samples because I'm too honnest.

:disgust: thanks man, was wondering about that and it's a shame they never got you another one to try... Maybe soon they'll come through?

@Just Justin I wouldn't take it personally, just try to think of the polarizing perspective based on Kero's own experience. It is very possible you had differently detailed units (QC and whatnot), but you also have different standards and styles. I think the mivape thread also revealed that a bit as you had some early positive reviews when others were mostly negative. I don't question your credibility, I am familiar with your point of view quite well now, as I am Kero's too, and I appreciate both.

It's good to have counter points, especially with pre production its not surprising there could be a variation in experience. With mass produced Chinese vapes I think it is unfortunately extremely common. Honestly I would have been more skeptical if there weren't any of the issues Kero mentioned at first, just like to see the company fixing them and improving it before release. To me this is what it is, breeds fairly low expectations, but seems it can and will over deliver in the final iteration, but more time and users will tell ofcourse...

@Vape Dr. Any thought on these two polar perspectives? I feel like you are good middle man my friend ;)

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

Hello all, I come in peace!:wave: Long post coming...Sorry!
Hopefully I can settle some issues being discussed right now.

As you all know I am a DIY guy and the main thing I look for is a safe vaporizer that I can fully enjoy the taste of whatever strain I may want to vape.:p This is why I take all of my vapes apart, to look for hazzards.
I have been using the ELO daily for many weeks now if that accounts for anything.

The hinge mechanism is too strong and there are places where you can pinch your fingers pretty hard. It also pinches the wires that go through it and I think @Vape Dr. already experienced a failure there

@KeroZen Yes this was absolutely true, my first unit broke a wire (not pinched but stretched) going to the heater where the oven hinges.
My replacement unit does not have this issue.
Believe me. I stress tested it by opening and closing the oven over and over to check for failure. After many, many uses and just opening the hinge to stress test it, the ELO is still working great!:tup:

I'm sorry but I really question @Just Justin's judgment, as to me there were a lot of show stoppers in this pre-production device and I don't understand how he could have let that slip through and not even complain about it.

@KeroZen I think you are being a bit harsh on @Just Justin. That being said, I feel that falls on my shoulders as well. I really enjoy the ELO so what you said to Justin you are saying to me in a sense.

I have always enjoyed and agreed with @Just Justins reviews and he wouldn't recommend a dangerous vape to anyone, nor would I.
He is not complaining because there is nothing to complain about.

Last but not least, my sample unit had the air intake directly connected to the electronics section, using a weird convoluted path (like in the FM8) : the air entered by the bottom through a grill that led to the electronics compartment, then through the hinge and into the heater.

@KeroZen I can 150% assure you the air path is completely sealed off, (and removable for cleaning). There are also no wires, electronics, or glues in the heater portion either.
I just shined a flashlight through and thoroughly checked. You can see right through the oven and out through the fresh air intake slots on the bottom and vice versa.

Would a toothpick, pick or a dab tool fit inside of this chip case along with the 2 chips?

@smutman Yes my friend! There is room (not a lot but enough) to put a small safety pin or paperclip in the bottom of the chip holder.:)
I just checked and a toothpick fits sideways along the chips without interfering with the lid closing or locking.:tup:

The vapor path is as sealed from the electronics as it can possibly be with their design.

I can vouch for Justin, this is absolutely true.

@Vape Dr. Any thought on these two polar perspectives? I feel like you are good middle man my friend ;)

Hello @Shit Snacks How are you my friend! Thank you for the kind words!

IMO I think @KeroZen got an early preproduction unit and has not received the revised unit.
I know that Kero had made many suggestions to improve the ELO and his charger didn't work. Even though with all the problems Kero mentioned with his unit, he probably wouldn't have used it if his charger worked as he deemed it completely unsafe.

That being said, I understand your frustration Kero and you have every right to be frustrated because you did not receive a newer unit to compare or even try, especially if a lot of the changes implimented were your ideas.

Perhaps this is something you should take with Ken from Illimite not Justin.
Ken is aware of your issue and as far as I knew you were being taken care of.
I do hope there is a new ELO on its way to you so you can have a better perspective with the newer unit.

However lashing out at Justin is not going to resolve the issues you occurred.
I think you know as well as I do that no one on FC is "for hire" or can "be bought" we are passionate and true enthusiasts trying to get others as much accurate information as possible to fellow FCrs.

I stand behind Justin because everything he said was true. He is not fabricating or falsifying information to mislead anyone.

Neither one of us are in any way affiliated with or getting paid from Illimite and we both enjoy the ELO.

I hope this helped clear the air a bit.
I am looking forward to your review @Just Justin!

:peace:

u bwade wunner

Fuck,my wife said sleep on it..:freak:

glad I listened to her for once.:D

Right now it's either or either.ill wait this one out until I'm sure.

Thanks @KeroZen

Last edited:
u bwade wunner,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Hello all, I come in peace!:wave: Long post coming...Sorry!
Hopefully I can settle some issues being discussed right now.

As you all know I am a DIY guy and the main thing I look for is a safe vaporizer that I can fully enjoy the taste of whatever strain I may want to vape.:p This is why I take all of my vapes apart, to look for hazzards.
I have been using the ELO daily for many weeks now if that accounts for anything.

@KeroZen Yes this was absolutely true, my first unit broke a wire (not pinched but stretched) going to the heater where the oven hinges.
My replacement unit does not have this issue.
Believe me. I stress tested it by opening and closing the oven over and over to check for failure. After many, many uses and just opening the hinge to stress test it, the ELO is still working great!:tup:

@KeroZen I think you are being a bit harsh on @Just Justin. That being said, I feel that falls on my shoulders as well. I really enjoy the ELO so what you said to Justin you are saying to me in a sense.

I have always enjoyed and agreed with @Just Justins reviews and he wouldn't recommend a dangerous vape to anyone, nor would I.
He is not complaining because there is nothing to complain about.

@KeroZen I can 150% assure you the air path is completely sealed off, (and removable for cleaning). There are also no wires, electronics, or glues in the heater portion either.
I just shined a flashlight through and thoroughly checked. You can see right through the oven and out through the fresh air intake slots on the bottom and vice versa.

@smutman Yes my friend! There is room (not a lot but enough) to put a small safety pin or paperclip in the bottom of the chip holder.:)
I just checked and a toothpick fits sideways along the chips without interfering with the lid closing or locking.:tup:

I can vouch for Justin, this is absolutely true.

Hello @Shit Snacks How are you my friend! Thank you for the kind words!

IMO I think @KeroZen got an early preproduction unit and has not received the revised unit.
I know that Kero had made many suggestions to improve the ELO and his charger didn't work. Even though with all the problems Kero mentioned with his unit, he probably wouldn't have used it if his charger worked as he deemed it completely unsafe.

That being said, I understand your frustration Kero and you have every right to be frustrated because you did not receive a newer unit to compare or even try, especially if a lot of the changes implimented were your ideas.

Perhaps this is something you should take with Ken from Illimite not Justin.
Ken is aware of your issue and as far as I knew you were being taken care of.
I do hope there is a new ELO on its way to you so you can have a better perspective with the newer unit.

However lashing out at Justin is not going to resolve the issues you occurred.
I think you know as well as I do that no one on FC is "for hire" or can "be bought" we are passionate and true enthusiasts trying to get others as much accurate information as possible to fellow FCrs.

I stand behind Justin because everything he said was true. He is not fabricating or falsifying information to mislead anyone.

Neither one of us are in any way affiliated with or getting paid from Illimite and we both enjoy the ELO.

I hope this helped clear the air a bit.
I am looking forward to your review @Just Justin!

:peace:

That's all I needed to hear to not cancel my order. Thank you @Vape Dr.

Just Justin

I agree shitsnacks, I probably should have mentioned the issue about the silicone/plastic taste in the previous versions but I thought I did but I think I just mentioned it to illimite concepts in my feedback so my bad on that. I didn't think it was a concern then and especially now with the new design. I wanted to hold off on providing too much detail as I haven't had the official Elo for very long and they were still making changes but I will be including that aspect in my review about the taste/smell of this vaporizer and how it does at the beginning have a slight silicone/plastic taste and smell but with time, use and washing in alc, the silicone and plastic pieces will cure a bit a get better with time. I don't taste any silicone with my new Elo now but I can smell little plastic at the end of my sessions,nothing major and I've never seen any issues like melting or anything scary.

I don't have anything against Kero but I think he could have phrased things differently. I'm sorry if I came off rude, I just needed to stand up for my opinion. And thank you Vape Dr, I appreciate the words and I'm glad you can confirm what I've been saying. I thought that maybe I was the only one or that Keri may have just got a funky unit. I hope you don't give up on Elo, it's definitely worth it but that's my opinion.

@Vape Dr. Did you see the revised Chip top? They bent the top slits so it's indented to hold the top screen so you no longer will have to put on top of your herb each load. I can post a pic later tonight.

I hope you all will wait to hear some more feedback from people before you pass on the Elo. Ken from Illimite Concepts seems like a genuine guy who wants to make a great vape and I believe it is.

Shit Snacks

I am well @Vape Dr.! Avtually gearing up for a big move cross country in fact...
Hope you are also doing well old friend!

I knew I could count on you to clear things up. Another guy here with a unique style and perspective that I greatly value and appreciate!!! Pioneered Flowermate for me, and so much work on countless other vapes, glad to have you involved with this one for sure :tup:

Can't wait until you can give us some feedback on some other vapes you might be (secretly?) testing, and others I know/hope you pre ordered or are coming soon too! :brow:

@Just Justin & @KeroZen
:cheers:
Happy to help keep the :peace:
You're both very different but helpful dudes

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

That's all I needed to hear to not cancel my order. Thank you @Vape Dr.

You are very welcome!:tup:

@Vape Dr. Did you see the revised Chip top? They bent the top slits so it's indented to hold the top screen so you no longer will have to put on top of your herb each load. I can post a pic later tonight.

Yes I did! It is super simple and it looks great! I think others here would love to see the simple design change as well!

Can't wait until you can give us some feedback on some other vapes you might be (secretly?) testing, and others I know/hope you pre ordered! :brow:

@Shit Snacks I do have a few things brewing right now! You will know as soon as I'm able/allowed to post about them!

This should be a great year for vaporizers and accessories, but a bad year for VAS! LOL!:D

I hope your move goes well my friend!!!:)

:leaf:If anyone has a silicone taste in any of their vapes, soaking silicone pieces in coconut milk is a quick, sure fire way to get rid of the taste! And no it will not taste like coconut.:p :leaf:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks I do have a few things brewing right now! You will know as soon as I'm able/allowed to post about them!

This should be a great year for vaporizers and accessories, but a bad year for VAS! LOL!:D

I hope your move goes well my friend!!!:)

Haha I knew it!
They are very lucky to have you :bowdown:

Yes i feel it, I need to thin out the herd to make room for the next wave (and my move lol)

Thank you again!
:D

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Thanks for the discussion guys... I jumped in before reaching Keros post. I had an Ascent and HATED that silicone/plastic smell and taste. Will this thing crap on me with ELOctronic farts? Guess I had to cancel quickly then.:uhoh:

Do you guys know, if it will ship with an EU wall charger/plug? Forgot to write it to my order... and not sure if the guys will look at each customer and country to put the according plug in the package..?:worms:

Thanks guys. Hope I wasn't a too early bird... VAS is blinding sometimes:doh:

Last edited:

Just Justin

ha, I don't use vapes that fart and if they did, I wouldn't be spending all this time trying to make it clear that I think it has great taste/smell, when I have other great vapes that are proven and also fart free. There is silicone and plastic used in the Elo and the mouthpiece is silicone, so it will have a slight silicone taste but as with all vapes that use silicone, if you wash it in Alcohol or (Coconut Milk I guess works too) and with normal usage over time, that taste dissipates and now that I've had my Elo for a while, the silicone taste is hardly noticeable. It's fine for me but it may be different for you. As I've said, if it was so bad, I wouldn't use this device and that would be it but that's not the case. Maybe others who are sensitive may think otherwise but its perfectly fine for me and I have used vapes that have had a strong silicone / plastic taste, and the Elo is not one of them.

Also, there is no Electronic taste or smell that I've noticed with the new Elo or the previous Elo's but in the new version you can be assured that the air and vapor path are separate from the main electronics and battery and Vape Dr confirmed that. The air and vapor path is a straight shot from the intake/vents directly below the heater/oven where the air is pulled in and passes through a series of ceramic walls, into the Chip, into the stainless steel tube, around the aluminum Cooler and into the silicone mouthpiece. Illimite Concepts has confirmed that they use food grade/safe plastics and food grade/safe stainless and aluminum. I will try to upload some pictures tonight, highlighting the oven details, the entire vapor and air path as well as any other related areas, materials or parts.

I don't know when they are shipping but from the email I received, it sounded like they are ready right now, until the Chinese New Year so if they don't go out before then, its likely that they will ship after. I'm supposed to be getting a new Chip top sample that will be most likely shipping Monday, Hong Kong time.

If I hear of anything I will be sure to let y'all know asap.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I don't know when they are shipping but from the email I received, it sounded like they are ready right now, until the Chinese New Year so if they don't go out before then, its likely that they will ship after. I'm supposed to be getting a new Chip top sample that will be most likely shipping Monday, Hong Kong time.

If they don't have them now to ship, we won't see them til end of Feb due to that new year crap. If that's the case, I will cancel my order of the Elo and use that money towards the FF2 and maybe get this one day down the road.

smutman,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I heard from Ken that he will ship out the first 20 units this comming week and revised chips on the Faburary.
I still think that it's reasonably priced and thats even with free shipping to world wide.
I couldn't resist!
[Order #110]

I hope that's true bubba thanks for the update

Anyone know where they ship from? US? China? Pluto?

Last edited:
smutman,
Reactions: vaporlee

vaporlee

I hope that's true bubba thanks for the update

Anyone know where they ship from? US? China? Pluto?

If I'm not wrong they are based in HK mate.

I bet these 20 initial units would get to us less than a week if they use right carrier such as DHL. But hence they'd ship us for free, I understand even if they choose other low cost alternative shipping options as long as it's by the air mail.
I remember I had to pay at least $30~$45 for the shipping plus Paypal fee to the companies in China... (Smiss, and Topgreen and many etc)

I would never imagine the Elo would get to me even before the troublesome GH or even holy Zion! :tup:

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I heard from Ken that he will ship out the first 20 units this comming week (before CN) and revised chips on the Faburary.
I still think that it's reasonably priced and thats even with free shipping to world wide.
I couldn't resist!
[Order #110]
Thanks, neighbor. This is 111 (up to some fun) calling! :D
Revised chips... This is related to the yet unavailable chip clip thingy..? Not the chip that comes with the unit, right? Thought it's the revised version that made it to these early bird unit, if I got it correctly? (Think @Just Justin posted it above somewhere)

vapen00b,
Reactions: vaporlee

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Well, on the fence of cancelling my order now cause I'm going out of town in a few days and not see this for 2-3 weeks if it ships ftom China. But for $129 its almost worth the wait plus extra chips. I hit the contact us form to find our more on this. I can't wait for the day vape companies operate like Amazon. 2 days and it's there.

smutman,

Just Justin

When I got mine from China, it took less than a week. It was super fast and I think the slowest time it went through Canada first then USPS in the States which took nearly a week. The next times were faster with DHL or UPS, maybe it was FedEx but I couldn't believe how fast it came. I don't want to get peoples hopes up and I don't know what carrier they are using but if it was anything like mine, you'll have it in a week and I'm in Michigan. I can't say for sure though......

Top Bottom