Pen ELITE (4temp) & MiNi (3temp) coil-free sealed ceramic chambers, from Kandypens

AVENTUS

5p22i1.jpg

Has anyone tried either one of these yet ?
It looks like the first Kandypen I'll really like.

I have, since their inception, loved the LINX HYPNOS ZERO, and new PUFFCO+, despite the Puffco needing some modifications for optimal airflow, as I documented in the puffco thread.

This ELITE already has those same 3 airflow holes I drilled, plus has a bigger chamber capacity than my Linx, and airflow up high on the walls.

I had the Kandypens Gravity, which I liked on low heat (purple), with the coil-free ceramic plate. Only issue I had with the gravity was the leads to the ceramic plate/disc weren't totally sealed, so with real terpy stuff it leaked to the battery, and so I passed it off to a homie who only uses shatter/honeycomb, on high heat, so his consumption wasn't hurt by the air coming in from underneath the ceramic plate in that one.

Mini looks like the Divine Tribe donut, but has a solid disc/plate instead, different airflow intake ports, with a 3-temp battery, and it's the same height as the Linx, but a little fatter:

kandypens_mini_colors.jpg

ELITE & MiNi are their first two coil-free atomizers which claim to have sealed floors .... has anyone tried them to verify no leaking to the battery, from really runny stuff like distillates, holy water, or super terpy live resins ?

I love my LINX HYPNOS ZERO and PUFFCO+ but am always in the market for something with low temp, flavorful, medicating ghost hit goodness.

Advice/opinions ?

AVENTUS,

AVENTUS

Got an ELITE and it's dope.

Pros:

1. It's super efficient compared to previous Kandypens I've tried. The construction of the atomizer power supply seems based on a different design than their previous galaxy and gravity . No leaks from the battery connection anymore, and that means none of the waste I experienced with the gravity. I can use distillate and runny terpy oils as long as I keep it upright on its stand.

2. When using the ceramic disc chamber, and packing the ELITE full, it has 3 very tasty, sub-392 temps for me, and it's highest temp still tastes sub-combustion. Well done fellas.

With a fully packed Linx Hypnos Zero, I feel yellow can still be sub combustion, but once the chamber is less full, yellow starts to taste smokey. And red on Linx to me always tastes smokey/harsh. Linx blue is lower than ELITE purple, and Linx red is way hotter then ELITE blue (when using ceramic chamber). ELITE's quartz dual coil chamber gets really hot and will produce thick smokey clouds more than the Linx Zero will though, and they include the Quartz for cloud chasers. (Not my thing as y'all know by now)

Puffco plus gets too smokey/harsh even on green heat sesh mode for me, compared to ELITE on its lowest three temps, or Linx on its lowest two. I feel for true low temp sub-392 guys like me, Puffco Plus is only good when pulsed for short hits (less than 7seconds) on its lowest green heat.

3. Ceramic exterior on ELITE feels much more durable than the paint on the galaxy & gravity.

Cons:
Costs more than other coil-free low temp pens, but also comes with extra quartz atomizer for cloud chasers, and they have discount codes often to bring that price closer to the others it competes with: Puffco Plus (no true "low" temp, clogs way too easy and needs airflow mod to open it up, airflow holes too low to pack a big load) and Linx Hypnos Zero (great airflow but chamber very small so can't pack a huge load for an entire day)

I can't quite yet say it's my number one pen yet, but I'd say it's ahead of the unmodified Puffco for sure, and I'd say it's a tie between this and the Linx Right now, but this may rank past it soon if it stays operating perfectly long term like the linx has. I especially like the chamber being so much bigger than the Linx chamber, and the ceramic heating element covering the floor more, yet still being extremely efficient like the Linx.

Anyone looking for a good low temp coil-free pen should jump on this while their cyber Monday deal is going on. It's dope.

AVENTUS,
Reactions: PPN

AVENTUS

I still haven't tried a MiNi , since I'm more of a low temp ghost cloud guy, and the MiNi is sub-ohm which is how you get big clouds out of small batteries.

But if anyone wants to cop a mini and report back as to it also being leak proof for distillate or terp sauce like this Elite, I'm sure other big cloud enthusiasts would greatly appreciate the info.

With how prodiminant distillate and terpy live resins are getting, these coil-free, sealed bottom, multi-temp pens should be getting way more popular in 2017, as long as Jeff sessions doesn't fuck it all up for us (which I don't think he will).

Black Friday - Cyber Monday 40% still in effect, so take advantage as I & others did !

AVENTUS,
Reactions: PPN
Top Bottom