Discontinued Elevape SV

blackbur

"Come on in, the water's fine".

As a material, it's not my first choice for a MP (open pores, not a showy as many other woods), but that doesn't matter. None of them are a fraction of a Millennium old, nor likely ever to be, let alone working on a half dozen of 'em.

Very trippy.......

OF

Haha yeah, definitely is on my radar would be cool to have an underdog made of bog wood..solo\air stem would be a good start into WAS.

Hey guys, I got a sneek peak at some new potential mouthpieces for the Elevape!
What do you guys think?

Please feel free to post your opinions!:)

I'm enjoying the larger mouthpieces..were they all 801/302 in sizing or did you need special adapters?
Also what store were you at? Feel free to send me a pm doc!

My man, as a matter of fact I have a guy that is supposed to be sending me a stem for this vape! It looks fairly straight forward and I could do just about anything with it really. He is supposed to let me know when he ships it, hopefully I will have some time after a couple weeks to get something made up for you all! Thanks for thinking about me bro!

That guy is me haha, still waiting for it in the mail .
Sending it over the day I receive it.. After I fit it on the esv to make sure it's snug.

I finally had my first combustion with my Elevape a few week's ago at the movie's. :o i gotta say i'm glad i take a Smoke buddy jr with me, It was my fault for not lowering temp's on the app for much more dry material, That and i packed it fuller than normal.

I combusted in mine when I first started using it, I was grinding with my mflb grinder and was getting super extraction.
Now I have the coil tilted and I break my material by hand..still looking for my lost space case..
Its good practice tho to switch your temps to play around with your experience... The movies would be dope with esv!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So let me get this straight. You've got a specially loaded ESV, running sweet, right next to a guy you call friend and you didn't share?

We spell it different out here........

OF

Hahaha trust me OF I offered beforehand! He just has switched to edibles once a week since getting married, so he was already flying high. Didn't even partake in the pregame, yet he used to be the bigger pothead years back in college days... Marriage made him slow down, while vaping made me speed up! lol

Betty White

Regarding the low price on the Elevape: I contacted the vendor by email and phone to see what model they were selling. He called me back and said they had posted the wrong price, the programmer made a mistake. Their price was over $300. He didn't let me buy it at the advertised price so I cancelled my order and they issued me a credit. I'll wait until the next Massdrop or great sale to get one.

blackbur

Regarding the low price on the Elevape: I contacted the vendor by email and phone to see what model they were selling. He called me back and said they had posted the wrong price, the programmer made a mistake. Their price was over $300. He didn't let me buy it at the advertised price so I cancelled my order and they issued me a credit. I'll wait until the next Massdrop or great sale to get one.

I go through MD every morning, i'll let you know once they post the esv..i'm interested in getting a second unit to mess around with..would be cool to send it off somewhere to get painted or coated..first mouthpiece now units..i love custom stuff!

Betty White

I go through MD every morning, i'll let you know once they post the esv..i'm interested in getting a second unit to mess around with..would be cool to send it off somewhere to get painted or coated..first mouthpiece now units..i love custom stuff!
Thank you. I would appreciate the post.

Betty White,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi my ESV is still in the European Elevape service center in Hungary (Budapest), I'll tell you how the european customer service will be...I expect to get news next week!

It miss to me!

suzanne72

Today,I sent my power module to the EU service center in Hungary cause the very low battery autonomy.
Joe told me they can sold me accessories but there is no accessorie page in the EU store...only the Elevape....

Do you know where to order stirring lid and replacement coils if you don't live in USA?

I already asked this question to Joe but still not get any answer....wait...
I got mine back from Hungary a week ago! You can also order your auto stirring tool there! I can recommend to buy also some coils! The service in Hungary is real good! You can mail with Sandor!

Supdog

Hi guys
I have had my esv for a few months now and after fine tuning the coil and lowering the temps via the app it is my favorite vape to take with me for stealth and flavor. Not as flavorful as my firefly but much more easy to sneak a toke and with the stir lid less hassle. Really love this vape! However lately I am only able to get a full bowl before the battery starts to diminish. It will be 100%when I start the bowl and drop down to maybe around 25%. I need to put it back on the charger for about half hour and then it will charge really quickly to close to 100%. Any thoughts on this?

Jsqz

@Supdog I would definitely give Joe a call. One of the ways that he determined something was wrong with my battery was an abnormally fast charge time as well as a shorter battery life compared to other users. Most people on here, including myself, have had a great experience with their customer service. If you've had it for less than a year, the fix should be covered by your battery warranty, but I think someone mentioned its $50 otherwise. Best of luck.

OF

Hi guys
I have had my esv for a few months now and after fine tuning the coil and lowering the temps via the app it is my favorite vape to take with me for stealth and flavor.

However lately I am only able to get a full bowl before the battery starts to diminish. It will be 100%when I start the bowl and drop down to maybe around 25%. I need to put it back on the charger for about half hour and then it will charge really quickly to close to 100%. Any thoughts on this?

Sounds like the battery might be going out. It's a 1200mAh unit (made of several cells in parallel in the same package) and is being pushed pretty hard. Of that total, something less than 1000mAh is available IIRC, that is if you go from lockout at discharge to full charge it takes about 900mAh typically. Mine charges at 1.07 Amps so it can do this in just under one hour. If your charge source is capable of one Amp (IIRC the factory charger wasn't?) you should be close to that hour for a full charge. If it's a lot faster, it's because the capacity is too low (fills up fast).

OF

OF,
Reactions: Supdog

Supdog

Thanks Jsqz and OF ,
I will contact ipuff, does anyone have a phone number or email to Joe? I emailed the Address on the manual for something else but got no response.

Supdog,
Reactions: OF

trevorzamani

I just tried one of these yesterday but seems like it takes the outside air from the USB charging port mostly on the side. I actually closed that port with my finger and tried to draw. It was super restricting compared to removing my finger and inhaling. I did not have a chance to play around with it too much but the idea of my air coming through USB outlet and electronics is scary. Otherwise, it is a great idea vaporizer.

OF

I just tried one of these yesterday but seems like it takes the outside air from the USB charging port mostly on the side.

I did not have a chance to play around with it too much but the idea of my air coming through USB outlet and electronics is scary.

Yes, that's how it works, it's been discussed before. That's how it's designed to work, it's not an accident.

I don't, however, understand the fear of the air somehow becoming "scary" by close proximity to electronics. Are you afraid to be near your laptop or cell phone? Same 'toxic electronic vapors' there too......

OF

Shit Snacks

I just tried one of these yesterday but seems like it takes the outside air from the USB charging port mostly on the side. I actually closed that port with my finger and tried to draw. It was super restricting compared to removing my finger and inhaling. I did not have a chance to play around with it too much but the idea of my air coming through USB outlet and electronics is scary. Otherwise, it is a great idea vaporizer.

Since this isn't a session device with an oven thats constantly cooking, theres no real worry about the usb port. Its not possible for any vapor to get over there, you can only draw air through it and then to the load. Its just air passing over metal (perhaps some computer electronics) basically, then the air goes to another chamber to be heated by the coil and then passes over to heat herb and into you.

Only way would be if you then exhaled said puff back into the vape for some strange reason?

trevorzamani

Yes, that's how it works, it's been discussed before. That's how it's designed to work, it's not an accident.

I don't, however, understand the fear of the air somehow becoming "scary" by close proximity to electronics. Are you afraid to be near your laptop or cell phone? Same 'toxic electronic vapors' there too......

OF
I apologize if I missed it earlier. I usually read through everything. I am not afraid of being near my cell phone or laptop because I do not breathe through them. The idea of inhaling air through electronics is just not something I am comfortable with. Most electronics, especially boards and chips have lead (Pb) based components, solder points or joints. I am in medical field. It is personal preference of course and no one should take my word on these as negative. Probably this is fine to use even. I just did not feel comfortable with it. Same reason I did not like the Atmos Astra when I tried it. Other than that, I think it is a well thought unit.

Shit Snacks

I apologize if I missed it earlier. I usually read through everything. I am not afraid of being near my cell phone or laptop because I do not breathe through them. The idea of inhaling air through electronics is just not something I am comfortable with. Most electronics, especially boards and chips have lead (Pb) based components, solder points or joints. I am in medical field. It is personal preference of course and no one should take my word on these as negative. Probably this is fine to use even. I just did not feel comfortable with it. Same reason I did not like the Atmos Astra when I tried it. Other than that, I think it is a well thought unit.

Yeah Astra is the old xmax v2, before they fixed the airpath. Atmos never knows what they're doing.

But this is a very different vape than the Astra is my point exactly. That one is cooking constantly and vapor gets all up in the electronics and everything is share together. You can taste it.

It can of course be a personal preference, but here the taste is pure at least

OF

Most electronics, especially boards and chips have lead (Pb) based components, solder points or joints. I am in medical field.

Actually that's not true. Consumer electronics has been basically lead free (solder was the 'big offender') for many years now. It's what's behind all this "RoHS compliant" stuff. Not IMO was it ever a health issue to those who were not around the vapors of hot lead. As a medical type you no doubt know the history here. Linotype Operators of old sat side by side under a couple hundred pounds of melted lead 40 hours a week for years. One guy might be 'dosed', the fellow next to him not. The key is hygiene, those who washed their hands and such remained normal. When I was working I'd be tested since I soldered by hand with lead/tin solders. I'm at the lower end of normal (or was last tested). "Lead Burners" (guys who weld lead plates) can get dosed real fast, but they are definitely an exception.

Here's what NIH had to say about the trend ten years back:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281311/

From a medical standpoint, it doesn't matter if you breathe in the 'toxic fumes' as they evolve in a hit or over time by being in the same room, right? If my ESV is poisoning me it'd better get in line behind the TV, monitor and computer (which is old enough to have real solder......with lead) already doing their best.

You need to have confidence that what you're doing is safe of course, but IMO you're way off base here. There's basically no lead in there, and even if there was the vapor pressure (rate of evaporation) for the temperatures involved defies measure.

Your call, of course.

OF

Betty White

Thanks Blackburn, I'll look forward to the post. Btw, he did refund my money in full. Too bad he didn't honor the price.

Top Bottom