Discontinued Elevape SV

blackbur

Thanks for posting the link..so the mouthpiece is just a ecig/mech mod drip tip..based on the link the sizing is 801\302. I did a little googling and found some cool stuff.

*edit* these are 510 drip tips, picture posted to show how wooden mouthpieces look.*edit*

302t8ic.jpg

Last edited:

Vapzilla

Those all look great but they won't fit the ESV.
The ESV takes a 10mm MP.
The 510 size is the most common on the ecig side and is 8mm. The 801/302, which is not as common, is 10mm outside diameter. So anything you can find listed as 801/302 or 10mm would fit.

blackbur

Correct they are 510, wanted to show how wooden mouthpieces look.
Haven't been able to find anything 801\301 besides the black delrin drip tip.

blackbur,
Reactions: OF

blackbur

That's not a serious problem, IMO, we got Ed!!! Once he gets on it, I suspect lesser stems will be hitting the showers?

OF

Haha that is true, never hurts to take a look to see whats available.
Once Ed starts creating them jaws will drop..especially if he can craft up a mouthpiece that will fit in a waterpiece that will be a game changer!

blackbur

I haven't owned an Ed product before, but from what I've seen and heard I'd be very surprised if he couldn't whip up some sort of WonG for the ESV.

Ed produces items with high quality craftsmanship, i currently own 2 blackwood shorty stems and 1 normal sized blackwood stem for my solo.
The pieces he has created for the solo and underdog vaporizer have been pretty amazing.
@OF i think it's time for me to join you in the Bog Oak Club, it's crazy that they can unearth ancient wood filled with mineral deposits.

OF

@OF i think it's time for me to join you in the Bog Oak Club, it's crazy that they can unearth ancient wood filled with mineral deposits.

"Come on in, the water's fine".

As a material, it's not my first choice for a MP (open pores, not a showy as many other woods), but that doesn't matter. None of them are a fraction of a Millennium old, nor likely ever to be, let alone working on a half dozen of 'em.

Very trippy.......

OF

subway13029

I am a strong supporter of the elevape and it did take getting used to the type of draw needed with the 8 second shut off and some toying around with the coil but it has imho unmatched flavor and the vapor is so cool..Now as im super happy I decided to order a NuSong from fc member ratchet and was told it worked with the elevape but I didn't really consider it because of the 8 second shut off but let me tell you...Cloud City!! This is definitely a game changer. I am using with my pnwt and I am in love again.. I am actually shocked by the results..gotta give it a shot..

Jsqz

I'm liking the look of the 5th and 6th from the top as well as the 2nd to last from the bottom. If the 1st one is glass, I'd like a straight glass one more than an angled one personally. I'm looking forward to Ed's response though because I think I'd probably like a wooden mouthpiece more than the ones you showed. Thanks @Vape Dr. for putting in the time and effort to find these.

Jsqz,
Reactions: blackbur

Vape Dr.

Not a problem at all! I wanted everyone to know there are potential alternative mouth pieces soon to come.

@Jsqz I will inquire about a straight glass MP and I totally agree with you.:nod:

Any other suggestions are very welcome!
I will forward them to Joe.

@Ed's TnT I hope you make some nice blackwood stems and a WPA for the Elevape!

If you need me to send you a metal or delrin MP so you can make them just hit me up my friend and I will get them to you!:tup:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT I hope you make some nice blackwood stems and a WPA for the Elevape!

My man, as a matter of fact I have a guy that is supposed to be sending me a stem for this vape! It looks fairly straight forward and I could do just about anything with it really. He is supposed to let me know when he ships it, hopefully I will have some time after a couple weeks to get something made up for you all! Thanks for thinking about me bro!

HerbieVonVapster

I like the 5th 7th and 11th one pictured. Be fun to have some options as long as they fit snug. Right now using the metal one included with this vaporizer with a larger rubber gasket and it's a nice tight fit.

Getting mine together to ship back for a battery replacement. Just keep putting it off. Heck even with other units I have will really miss this one. Battery is showing some wear and springs here. So I really want to get the most hits possible out my elevape.

After 9 months I got too say still impressed by this little guy. I would go so far as to say it's my favorite stealth vaporizer.

Couple things that be nice to see are user replaceable batteries along with an external charger. It be great if was like the firefly in this aspect. Also a little better easier why to stir or better yet, not have too.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey guys, I got a sneek peak at some new potential mouthpieces for the Elevape!
What do you guys think?

Please feel free to post your opinions!:)

Damn Doc you've been busy!

That's a ridiculous number of mouthpiece options lol

Personally Ive never really felt like I needed a different mouthpiece, or even water connection, with my Elevape experience. Happy with the delrin, and with the quick puffs I dono that longer is necessary, but maybe for a double puff or something?

The long bent glass does look nice though, and the short stubby ones are interesting as well...

Vapor Loop

I seem to remember someone in this thread using a volcano liquid pad for concentrates in their Elevape, but cannot find the post.

Anyone else remember this? And if so, was it the " Volcano Plenty Liquid Pad Set" or the "
Volcano Solid Valve Liquid Pad Set"

Yes people have been using pad's. The pads from any should work if you cut them to size.
I have even used cotton in mine, Because you don't have to worry about anything getting on the heater and battery when held properly.

Vapor Loop,

kazz

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Ah, they need to be cut. I thought one fit "as is."

Thanks for the reply!

kazz,

OF

Here's the delrin mouthpiece that will fit!

http://www.thevapestore.com/collections/drip-tips/products/delrin-curved-drip-tip-801-302

I got a couple of them and they fit nice and tight. Little larger inner hole and the smooth delrin feels good on the lips.
Especially when the weather was a freezing.
Excellent, thanks very much. I just ordered a couple (insurance against loosing the only one.....).

OF

I just got them, sad to say I can't agree with fits "nice and tight". They fit OK, but are about .010 inches smaller in diameter than the factory one I have, they are very loose. In fact, I was able to 'shake' one out.

They can no doubt be shimmed tighter, Teflon or even 'Scotch' tape, but many would consider that a PITA or cosmetically unacceptable?

Thanks again for the link, but I'll still be looking to Ed. I'm no longer planning on sending him one of these stems as a model.......

OF

OF,

Betty White

This is my first post to FC. I have been reading the posts for several years but never posted before. I learned a lot. Thank you all for your information.
I found the Elevape for a low price. I ordered it. I don't know the vendor but the price was right. They said it was guaranteed by the manufacturer. Here is link:
http://calivapeking.com/shop/buy-elevape-vaporizer/
I hope it works out and the information is useful. Happy 420!

Jsqz

Hey @Betty White, welcome to FC. I took a look at the link and based off what it says I'm pretty sure that they are selling the Elevape LV or Dab.

http://ipuffusa.com/elevape_lv.php This is a link to one of Elevape's pen vapes, retails for the same price that your link has it at. It will not vape dry herb.

The reason I think it is the pen vape is that it includes the "Deluxe Kit (includes Glass Globe)" among many other flags like an LCD display. It's not your fault that you got it confused though, because they showed the wrong picture, so I suggest you try to call them and cancel your order. Best of luck!

Betty White

Hey @Betty White, welcome to FC. I took a look at the link and based off what it says I'm pretty sure that they are selling the Elevape LV or Dab.

http://ipuffusa.com/elevape_lv.php This is a link to one of Elevape's pen vapes, retails for the same price that your link has it at. It will not vape dry herb.

The reason I think it is the pen vape is that it includes the "Deluxe Kit (includes Glass Globe)" among many other flags like an LCD display. It's not your fault that you got it confused though, because they showed the wrong picture, so I suggest you try to call them and cancel your order. Best of luck!
thank you JSQZ. I will contact them and hopefully can cancel the order. I've been reading about the Elevape and want to add it to my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor Loop

I finally had my first combustion with my Elevape a few week's ago at the movie's. :o i gotta say i'm glad i take a Smoke buddy jr with me, It was my fault for not lowering temp's on the app for much more dry material, That and i packed it fuller than normal.

Top Bottom