Discontinued Elevape SV

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
GO BIG OR GO HOME!:D

2 Elevapes with an OG Persei double top mouth piece.
Shiiiiit! Man, that's a killer...

Edit: please try setting one to max, the other one starting lowest... Then switching devices temps vice versa... Think that would be a nice all flavor-all knock out combo that will do the long run. In the name of science??:science::brow:

Last edited:

Ipuffusa

Manufacturer
Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for contributing to the thread. You can skip to the bottom of this thread if you are impatient and just want to know about our Black Friday Sales Event! :)

The Elevape Smart is a very sophisticated vaporizing device designed to get the best taste and effect out of your vaporizable materials. Through intelligent systems and pure convection, the Smart efficiently strips away just the active ingredients while leaving the inert ABV materials behind.

So how do you get the most from your new Smart? First, forget everything you have learned or experienced from previous devices. The Smart is like a DSLR camera being compared to a Polaroid . Both will take a picture right out of the box. But in the end, the DSLR will allow you to optimize all the variable conditions giving you the absolute best picture possible at that moment.

When vaporizing these conditions will include moisture content, potency, draw speed, and grind as well as the strain of your material. Any one of these variables can have an effect on your experience. So like a good DSLR camera, practice and patience will be rewarded.

To start, choose your material and begin with a medium to coarse grind. Fill the chamber loose and fluffy, don’t pack it. You are now ready to inhale. Draw at a normal breathing rate continuously throughout the 8 seconds that the LED remains steady. This will provide the proper flow of convection heated air to begin vaporizing the active ingredients :rockon:try taking a 2-4 second “primer” puff. Inhale for a few seconds, stop, and proceed with your normal 8 second puff immediately . This should give you a larger cloud. You can also go into the provided app and adjust the temperature. Experiment!

Our friends at FC Forum having been preaching the good word about the Elevape Smart since our introduction. To show our appreciation, we are having our first ever sales event. The Elevape Smart Deluxe kit will be available in limited quantity for the Week of Black Friday starting midnight today through midnight November 30th.

The Deluxe kit will be priced at $249.99 and include an extra $25.00 worth of accessories! You will need to type in “pure convection” in the discount code area during check-out to receive the special price.

The Deluxe kit will include the Elevape Smart with the usual accessories plus, 3 extra top lid screens, the Auto Stir lid attachment, an extra mouthpiece (delrin) and one replacement coil. All these extras and free shipping in the continental US! Contact us for shipping outside this area.

I hope many of you will take advantage of the sale in the next few days.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.
Happy Elevapein'

:rockon:
Joe

vapen00b

During my last sessions, I always had the fine ground material sticking at the bottlecap screen after the initial hit even at 305. Had to scrape it off each time to have it stirrable and loose back in the bowl again. How do you manage to avoid this? Is a finer BC screen helpful? Think I didn't read anything about this "problem" yet? Thanks for anyone's report :)

OF

During my last sessions, I always had the fine ground material sticking at the bottlecap screen after the initial hit even at 305.

I think "fine ground" is a mistake. Notice what Joe (the 'maker') says in the post just above yours:

"To start, choose your material and begin with a medium to coarse grind."

I agree with him, keeping the bits bigger helps them stick to each other rather than fly about. It also keeps the load full of passages for the hot air, this is a convection vape. Fine grind is a conduction idea (where it maximizes contact/heat transfer).

I'd try keeping the grind coarse and avoiding packing too much in. I bet that makes it better.

Good luck.

OF

vapen00b

Thanks @OF! This strain got that fine unintentionally.. Usually I can only get medium to coarse grind with my 2 piece grinder. But this one became a little too fine..Despite not being that dry. Was really surprised about that.

I then used a little more coarse grind and had a look after the first hit again. Unfortunately, I had some stuff sticking there still.. What kind of lid screen/method do you use with your ESVs, @OF?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
During my last sessions, I always had the fine ground material sticking at the bottlecap screen after the initial hit even at 305. Had to scrape it off each time to have it stirrable and loose back in the bowl again. How do you manage to avoid this? Is a finer BC screen helpful? Think I didn't read anything about this "problem" yet? Thanks for anyone's report :)

This happens to me probably literally every single session, and not just the first hit either. My stir method is often crack the lid open at an angle first, scrape it back into the bowl, with toothpick, then flip the load around before replacing the cap for the next hit. Its part of why I like to stir every hit, herbs just stick to the stainless steel mesh screens (why I wish they were avoidable altogether somehow)

vapen00b

This happens to me probably literally every single session, and not just the first hit either. My stir method is often crack the lid open at an angle first, scrape it back into the bowl, with toothpick, then flip the load around before replacing the cap for the next hit. Its part of why I like to stir every hit, herbs just stick to the stainless steel mesh screens (why I wish they were avoidable altogether somehow)

Thanks, man. Hmm.. That's really inconvenient in a way.
There has to be something to optimize this.
@Vape Dr. have you found some tweak for that?

Last edited:

Mr Mellish

Thanks @OF! This strain got that fine unintentionally.. Usually I can only get medium to coarse grind with my 2 piece grinder. But this one became a little too fine..Despite not being that dry. Was really surprised about that.

I then used a little more coarse grind and had a look after the first hit again. Unfortunately, I had some stuff sticking there still.. What kind of lid screen/method do you use with your ESVs, @OF?

With the bottle cap method, I never stir and get great ABV. I lift the lid off when complete and scrape the lid against the rim of the glass jar that my ABV goes into. That's good enough until I decide it's time to soak the lid in ISO.

But, I think I must be one lazy bastard!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I also use bottle cap screens, had this with the default ones too. Maybe it doesn't necessarily always happen, but its pretty typical in my experience, and though I've done tests without stirring fine, I just find stirring nearly every single to offer the most optimal hits overall

OyVape

Yes, i agree it is kind of a pain to stir so often. such a wonderful clean taste but pretty messy. Hard to avoid stuff falling on tne lid because it becomes the bottom when you flip it over to use. That pesky thing called gravity! :) Has anyone tried putting another screen over their material before flipping it over? or would that ruin the pure convection?

Also, can you put the whole lid assembly in iso without taking it apart?

Mr Mellish

Yes, i agree it is kind of a pain to stir so often. such a wonderful clean taste but pretty messy. Hard to avoid stuff falling on tne lid because it becomes the bottom when you flip it over to use. That pesky thing called gravity! :) Has anyone tried putting another screen over their material before flipping it over? or would that ruin the pure convection?

Also, can you put the whole lid assembly in iso without taking it apart?

The only thing I don't put in ISO is the heating block.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I take the o ring off before soaking the lid, but soaking the lid and screen in 70% iso overnight has never done anything to it besides make it like new. Like Mr Mellish I too have soaked everything except the heating block and o ring overnight many times. More often, I just clean the device with 2 qtips just like Dr. Vape does on his video. I dont soak anything cause I figure why wait and its not like I salvage whats left in the ISO

Shit Snacks

The lid can also just be soaked in the lid of the iso bottle, so only the dirty part hangs in, keeping the o ring out. Had no trouble soaking the whole thing either, but I didn't do it for too long I think, just in case, it cleans quick.

OF

The lid can also just be soaked in the lid of the iso bottle, so only the dirty part hangs in, keeping the o ring out. Had no trouble soaking the whole thing either, but I didn't do it for too long I think, just in case, it cleans quick.

I love it! A 'washing station' for the lid! We need to program it, add vibration maybe? Then an auto drain and blow dry with preheated air?

Maybe a false cap and MP so you could flush the airway with ISO as well. A little pump, a reservoir with a built in heater for recovering the reclaim.....

OF

Eleaf420

Coupon code is already expired less than 24 hours. That sucks I was ready to pull the trigger.

Eleaf420,

thegoo

Coupon code is already expired less than 24 hours. That sucks I was ready to pull the trigger.

Im pretty sure the coupon code just isnt valid because the sale doesnt start until tomorrow at midnight, but i could be wrong.

thegoo,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom