Elevape Smart Vape Like New w/ all accessories

midnight rider

Up for sale is an Elevape Smart Vape convection vaporizer bought retail from an online merchant and used only twice. Don't want to part with it but a recent accident has left me with lots of medical bills and I need to raise some cash. I suggest this as a second ESV for someone or one who is not afraid to tinker with it to get the best results out of it. ( the vape works fine, i just think it would be better for someone who is experienced already whether with vapes in general or this one, it has some small parts and can be a bit tricky to get dialed in just right. i just didn't want a totally new vaper to order it and get discouraged )
There are lots of suggestions here on FC to help and everyone says Joe at elevape is a great help. I will write out a receipt for the buyer and will assist in transferring any warranty if that's possible. This is a versatile vape in that it recharges from your computer via a USB cord, via AC with the included adapter or through a portable battery pack such as those used to recharge mp3 players and cell phones. You could be away from the grid for days and still have a way to operate this.

The package includes the Elevape Smart Vape, the original box, USB connector cable, instruction manual and all original accessories are included. There is also a nice padded case for carrying the vaporizer, an allen key, a scraping tool, screens, a brush, two extra mouthpieces and an AC charger adapter included. I will have it fully charged for you and will have the three preset temps all set up for you, just let me know what settings you'd like and it will be ready for you to try out without having to download or set anything first. You will need to download the software from elevape eventually to make changes and monitor battery status. This retails for $350, this one is priced at just $199.

We ship to the continental U.S. only, no international shipping.

Shipping will be $12 which will include tracking and insurance for your peace of mind.

Paypal only for payment, verified addresses only.

Thanks for viewing.
dJ8Zq5p.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom