Electro Dabber

primo303

Think how a Volcano is always hot and ready (when plugged in and powered on)..same w this little guy.

***I'll add a pic as soon as a mod responds and tells me how. Not sure if I need a certain number of posts, but there is definitely not an icon for pics as I've seen mentioned when I searched on how to. The functionality here could use a littel tweaking**

primo303,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

poonman

Think how a Volcano is always hot and ready (when plugged in and powered on)..same w this little guy.

***I'll add a pic as soon as a mod responds and tells me how. Not sure if I need a certain number of posts, but there is definitely not an icon for pics as I've seen mentioned when I searched on how to. The functionality here could use a littel tweaking**

you can upload to imageshack first , or something like that .
you don't need posts # .

poonman,

primo303

you can upload to imageshack first , or something like that .
you don't need posts # .
Yeah, I found the sticky..but not by using the search function here OR Google. Functionality still needs work..especially the search function.

primo303,

poonman

Welcome to FC ,
You'll get use to it ,
It's a great place .

the pic ?

edit ;
sorry for the short posts , I'm on another thread right now also .

poonman,

primo303

Welcome to FC ,
You'll get use to it ,
It's a great place .

the pic ?

edit ;
sorry for the short posts , I'm on another thread right now also .

Loading now. Thank you for the welcome, homie! I'm on thcfarmer as well.

primo303,

poonman

Nice ,
Thanx man .
I'll have to look at it some more .
I like the No butane part .

O , if you're a vendor ,
then ya , you might have to get approval from Mods , for sales .
But something new , I like it .

mod note: Please do not quote more than necessary. Picture removed.

poonman,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
thanks for coming to the forum, primo. Nice contraption! Go ahead and send a pm to vtac and he can get you registered as a vendor. We have vendor specific rules you'll need to acquaint yourself with. Please refrain from further posting until you have your vendor status worked out with vtac.

Thanks!

stickstones,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
A great product for concentrates at home is something i am still seeking. The VXC certainly can deliver the goods, but i want a true dedicated product for water extract. This certainly seems it could be an option. Looking forward to seeing more, and maybe i'll go Krazy and be one of the first forum users, just like the good old days.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
the flavor oil kit for the Dabuddha (only $60.00 for a complete kit) turns my buddha into an always on electric plug and play nail too...... just saying

Yeah, and not everyone owns a DB. Like me. Not having to worry about a torch is a nice thing.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: darkrom
Top Bottom