• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

electric portable for concentrates and/or liquids?

basil

Hi, I've been using a launch box for years. I like it but it's kind of unwieldy for concentrates and it won't accommodate liquids or oils as far as I can tell.

The marketplace has expanded substantially since the last time I shopped, which is at least 5 years ago. I really don't know where to begin aside from here.

So, I'd love it if the community could recommend a pocket sized portable. I don't even know if the same device will work for both concentrates and liquids so I'm open to suggestions for either. Since I'm blessed by being VERY sensitive to the active ingredient, battery life isn't a really high priority for me; ease of use is more important as is a relatively low price (under $200 if possible).

Thanks in advance to all.

basil,
If you don't want a 510 battery...The Fury2. If you want something that screws onto a battery, do you want quartz, Ti or Ceramic?

Ti - SAI Top flow
Quartz - Motar
Ceramic - Divine Tribe V3

From all the vapes I have bought recently, I like these the best.

Hurry, the 420 sales are everywhere and ending Sunday.

Hackerman,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What types of concentrates do you plan on using? Rosin? Live resin? Distillate?
I'd look into the Divine Tribe Quartz Quest, the Max Vapor Eagle, and the Top Airflow Sai.

If using c02 or distillate check out the W9tech Trinity XL and the Itsuwa Amigo Liberty V9.

invertedisdead,

basil

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. The concentrate I had in mind was the old fashioned traditional type. I’ll look into your suggestions.

basil,
Top Bottom