Ehle Glass Bowls for NewVape ShowerHead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubmonkey

Ehle Glassbowls for the New Vape Shower Head came in. Got 9 Ehle glass bowls for shower head and only in 18mm Male. Bought 10 due to high shipping costs from Germany as it didn’t matter if I ordered only one or 10 the shipping was going to be $42. So figured keep one for myself and selling the remaining 9.

Price breakdown:

10 Ehle bowls + $42 shipping = $314 (US converted from euros)
Selling each bowl for $31.40 + $7 for USPS priority shipping. Total price is $38.40 and payment is acceptable through PayPal. Only shipping with in the US.

All bowls are brand new and unused. These were based off @gunmetalshark ’s first bowl so it is the longer version and not the short version.

In summary, 9 bowls available for $38.40 shipped within the US. But two (labeled D1 and D2) don’t fit into the ShowerHead and will need some light sanding or fitting to make work. So will give a $10 discount on those two.

Bowl 2: fits and is $38.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl 3: fits and is $38.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl 4: fits and is $38.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl 5: fits and is $38.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl 6: fits and is $38.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl 7: fits and is $38.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl 8: fits and is $38.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl D1: needs fitting and is $28.40 shipped - SOLD
Bowl D2: needs fitting and is $28.40 shipped - SOLD

Will update ad after each bowl sells to show quantity left.

CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO BOWLS AVAILABLE AND I WILL NOT HAVE ANY MORE FOR SALE. Thanks to all who purchased.

All sales final. See pics for fit for each one. CONFIRMED the bowls fit the VROD .

0zIUkD6.jpg

PG1EH7L.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom