EHLE 100ml question

steiner666

Serial vapist
Lookin at buying a EHLE 100ml and i'm wondering what the downstem length range is for it. the grasscity listing says 10cm but the shortest diffy they sell is 10.5cm. has anyone tried this length? does anyone know of a better site than grasscity to get a 100ml (with notches) and a diffy?

steiner666,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
It says 10cm as well on EDIT, but they don't have the shorter ones in stock either in 14,4mm.

I don't have the 100ml, but in my experience with 250ml and 500ml Ehle tubes this is usually measured to go to the middle from the tube & I don't think that half a cm longer will be a problem. I wouldn't try 11cm with a 100ml though.

edit:

They have a 10cm diffused stem of slightly cheaper quality here: click me

It's still good boro-glass (I have one), buy the diffuser holes look drilled instead of punched and some are really close together. They don't ship to the USA, but I could order one and send it to you if you really want one (or ten).

OhTheAgony,

steiner666

Serial vapist
thanks for the reply agony. i didnt think the extra .5cm would make a huge difference, but i just wanted some sort of reassuring precedence on the issue before pulling the trigger on one. i think i'll see how the 10.5cm EHLE fits, but thanks for the link and offer about the other one! Might end up taking you up on it if i dont like how the 10.5cm fits.

steiner666,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
No problem, you know how to reach me if you need any help with the other one.

OhTheAgony,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
10.5cm should be fine. With my (2009) 100ml it's 118mm and that's the absolute maximum length; any longer and it would hit the bottom of the tube. In my experience EDIT can be a bit iffy, sending downstems 1 or 2cm different than requested, so if it's important to you, confirm with a salesperson before ordering.

F3Puw.jpg

vtac,

rabican

The ehle diffused downstem that i bought for my 250ml also hits into the 100ml, it is an EXACT fix.

rabican,
Top Bottom