EFS Glass Thread

tepictoton

no custom sandblasting, it is the picture of the owl as shown in this thread. I asked Justin if this was possible, custom blasting, but it was not.

Here are some more pics after cleaning it after initiating it yesterday into the world of dabbelicious dabs and fabulous tastes trough my Minivap :)

My new piece:
33c7sy0.jpg

10en4f9.jpg

33ma3xf.jpg

Maybe I can make some 'action' shots this weekend.

Got my piece today! (been out of town) It's very nice....Thanks Justin!! you've seen pics so here is a vid of my first 2 hits...enjoy!
Great video! How would you compare this to your Lattice? Does yours have a little chug as well? I think that's why I really enjoy mine :)

slowandsteady,

way2

Hard to say really... I haven't had it long enough to compare(those 2 rips were all i got before bed) and I LOVE my lattice! It's a little more open due to the wide neck. I was a little worried about the 38mm neck being too big but it's a perfect fit with the 70mm can and it hits you like a truck!! I can tell you that 2nd hit knocked me on my ass!!

way2,
Hard to say really... I haven't had it long enough to compare(those 2 rips were all i got before bed) and I LOVE my lattice! It's a little more open due to the wide neck. I was a little worried about the 38mm neck being too big but it's a perfect fit with the 70mm can and it hits you like a truck!! I can tell you that 2nd hit knocked me on my ass!!
Haha . . . I hear ya! The wider neck is quite nice once you adjust. I've only used mine with my LSV, so I'll have to see how it hits with a log vape. I though BDV made a video with a HI showing how the 2 pair up.

slowandsteady,
I'm popping in to say that my piece is still going strong. I really appreciate the slight chug that it has, but yet is also smooth. Cheers.

slowandsteady,

vapomancer

I promised Justin i would post vidz when i ordered this beauty , 4 months later ... finally got some presentable video of the double-gridded donut perc in action .
I love this piece , it is SO smooth . Slow steady purr , more than a chug . Using a Solo on 6 with a partial kief load for max cloudz . My video skills are clearly lacking , but I'm going to try to get some good close-ups of the perc firing from the bottom .
Thanks again , Justin .

vapomancer

close up , trying to get the whole perc firing

and a very belated thanks to the OP , BDV . I have 2 really nice pieces of glass i bought from glass artists that he brought to the forum , and owe the introductions and the savings to his GAS . I hope all is well with him , wherever he is ...

tepictoton

Those incyclers look sweet:uhoh: my wallet just jumped away from ym pocket LOL it does not want to be part of this, again LOL

tepictoton,
Just got my package from justin... it's beautiful :)

had to be patient for nearly half a year, it's not exactly like i wanted/ordered it in the first place - but it's a piece of art so that's a non issue ;)

the pipe is built extremely solid and without flaws - extremely clean work (couldn't imagine it to be any better)! and the linework... the linework is every bit as clean and really beautiful... the blasting was the most complicated part, but justin did a great job and i'm really happy how it came out!

so a big THANK YOU to J for making my pipedream become a reality - i know it was a really difficult order and highly appreciate that you pulled through with this :)

i will write a full review with HQ images as soon as i find the time, until then here's a teaser for you guys:

c41aAMU.jpg

good vibes

edit: forgot to mention: big thx for the way you shipped it too, it slipped through without fees ;)

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I've been admiring Justin's work for years, been wanting one of his pieces.
Now seeing the masterstroke that is his incycler AND hearing about a looming Black Friday sale....
I... don't.... think... can... resist.

Top Bottom